/cut/ thread

How's the cut going familia?

Also, can you guys estimate my bf%? I'm 6'0 and looking to drop to 10-12% bf

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/dober3.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First off congratulations on losing the weight! It's hard to estimate your body fat because of loose skin but I'd say 13-14%.

I just finished a three month bulk and started my cut so there's not much to show. Here's my progress from the beginning of this year. I'm hoping to go a bit further this time to get my abs to pop.

Need to bulk desu

works your arms dude

Its the angle. But yeah i'm working extra hard on biceps atm.

How tiny do you look without angles?

So fucking bad. I feel like I'm never going anywhere. I'm not lifting and I barely ever do cardio. I got lazy. I fell off the damn wagon.

Ate a fuckload of apples and pears along with my usual meals, but managed to stay at -500 because I had biked earlier.

Good genes. Mirin. Keep it up.

how2achieve that physique

How long have you been lifting for? Serious question, you're close to my goal physique.

Yo what do you do for arms?

Every time i'm in these threads i get asked that question and i get called a bullshitter. But dead honest.

I've been lifting for 5 months. Before i began lifting i spend 6 months losing 20lbs and eating 100% clean all the time. And when my BF came down to a minimum i began lifting with a 300cal surplus a day.

I lift 6 days a week 2 hours at a time doing 3 split routine. I finish every session with 15 min running/row

mirrin hard bro

Pls give bf % estimation.

Looking for 10-12% and then start first bulk.

recovering fatty etc etc very new to lifting only 3 months in

Hammer curl
Concentration curl
Barbell curl
Zottman curl and overhead cable curl

I switch routines a lot

You look 14%

Cut for about 4 more weeks then start your bulk

You look good keep it up

Still not too small. Would def get you insta-replies in online dating with the angles pic though.

Yeah i use the angle pics to bait girls mostly

thanks man, really appreciate it.

It's amazing how much eating real food instead of trash does for you.

I lost 10 POUNDS of water on my bloated fat carcass was hauling from all the salt in my trash tier diet in THREE DAYS when I stopped eating shit and ate real food

kill me

Respect! Gonna make it

Thanks for the info bro. Gotta lose like 15 more pounds then I'll start the surplus. It will probably take longer since I can't lift that frequently tho.

Post routine
Why did it take you so long to lose 2lbs? That's about four months

Thanks man. I'm really mirin those arms.

4 months lifting. I'm at about 175lbs atm. And the last BMI test I took said I was at about 13.5%bf but that could be wrong. Used to be 220lbs after I was done being a truck driver.

Been trying weighted dips and other chest exercises to get my chest a bit bigger, but it's being fucking stubborn.

>Inb4 shit tattoos

Yeah I know.

Dude you look swole af. Routine?

Woops, forgot pic

yeah sorry but you're a lot closer to 20% than you think

Would lick your abs/10

Mein siden

Probably. Idk what test it was, but it looked like a steering wheel that you grip both sides of. New gym wanted my measurements and using that it came up as 13.5%. Figured it wouldn't be that accurate.

those things are generally super inaccurate, you are a lot fatter than you think. Everyone overestimates their bf% I'm probably fatter now than I think too

also: wait for your chest, check month by month, it won't improve all of a sudden

Okish?
All my pants are either fall right off me loose or uncomfy loose so I brought back my old ones from storage that I outfatted.
That said my lifts are also SLOWLY going up (newb) so I bet if I was willing to sacrifice that I could drop the fat faster? But I also want muscles so I don't look like an empty flesh colored bag when I'm done.
I don't know I'm p sure if I can just not drink any beer for the month of Dec, keep up with my high protons low net carbs diet, and keep the lifting I'll make it out of fatsville, then I'll be able to blame my failures with women on something else... maybe even work to improve that instead.

How did you edit your face like that

Appreciate the input. Just gotta keep on the grind I suppose. Hopefully you meet your goals too user.

Great job man, great fucking job.

Keep lifting and go full Bane mode, you have all the ingredients

Seeing my abs for the first time this year.

Feels good man. 6'2 206lbs

Cut down from 278 to 168. 6' tall. Been lifting for almost 6 months. Been lurking for a long time, this is actually my first post. Is my loose skin worse than I think it is?

Your shoulders go straight to your ears. Dem lats

Apparently my antipsychotics reduce tyroxene levels and thus lower metabolism.
I wonder by how much my BMR is suffering as a result.

>Loose skin
Where?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"YEP THERE WE GO I LIFTED IT THANKS OKAY BYE"

I'm indulging myself today since it's my birthday, but it's going pretty well.

>Dem lats

Those are traps though.

Oh yea lats are on the back

Dem lats

And honest to god I never isolate them. I have freakish trap genetics and a god awful chest and I've learned to accept it. lol

You look like you do steroids without working out.

:/

ran a beginner strength routine for 6 months and made good strength gains, but cutting now since I put on fat

I tried running 2 days straight before a workout and I got btfo because I had no gas in the tank. then today I lifted with no running for two days before and it was much better. is this typical? I was thinking cardio would be good on resting days and it's fun, but how much is too much?

You honestly don't need much cardio. 30 minutes of jogging or something moderately intense every other day is more then enough.
Stuff like hiit and hard running are workouts in and of themselves and will take a long while for you to physically get used too so your lifting will suffer for a good long while.

I'd suggest long as fuck walks on your off and slow jogs. Something to burn some extra calories and help with recovery.

Recommended number of cardio days is 3 per week at medium intensity (wouldn't be able to hold conversation easily) for 30 minutes

Personally I think Lift/Run/Lift/Run/Lift/Run/Rest is the way to go

who here /SlowButSteady/

>278 to 168

Jesus, you lost over 100 pounds in half a year?

You got some stretch marks and some loose skin if you really take the time to notice but you're doing better than most that lose that kind of weight in a short time.

>those lifting stats
sure thing bud

6'3 183 lbs, 2 years liften

What do you guys think my bf is? I wanna get down to 12 percent. Also my stomach is a bit fucked looking because I was 300 lbs 4 years ago

Props for your progress

After a 6 month cut I now feel comfortable calling myself skinnyfat.
Two questions: how to get rid of head forward posture?
How to at least fade stretch marks? I thought they'd fade more with weight loss, but not really. Its really the only thing stopping me from going shirtless in public now.

size =/= strength.

I look like a compelte skeleton with some lard attached, think super skinny fat mode, and I lift for 5 reps 110 ohp 185 bench

Granted those are small numbers but considering my phsyique they are unbelievable

You need to hit that chest friendo

quit the faggy poses, you're 150lbs tops manlet

Going fucking great. For the first time in my life I don't feel like a disgusting fatass. I can wear clothes comfortably, I don't have to worry about walking into the wind, I don't have to worry about looking fat when I sit down or feeling jiggly when I jump or when going on a bumpy road, etc etc etc

Feels so good.

Ye I try to. I do bench, Incline DB bench, OHP, and Incline flyes. Feels lanky, man

>>>
>Anonymous 12/02/16(Fri)11:12:49 No.39569
Well,get amongst it, m8. No good to whinge on a Bolivian Yeast Collection forum.

Like 18% or a bit more

Dont listen to the retard saying 14%. If you were that you wouldve only been 5 lbs away from prominent abs while unflexed and lots of striations/veins while relaxed

>sm
laser treatment do wonders

>Winter
>Cutting.

seriously kill yourself newfags

That is my real face.

Same here my man. That's what being 6'2" does to you.
I look weak as fuck but when my "bulkier/ripped/etc" friends see me lift something they gasp as if I transformed into the hulk. Damn you, long muscles.

Thats bad why?

because he's fat and jealous that you have that willpower to cut.

>Inb4 bodymeme.com
bodybuilding.com/fun/dober3.htm

Nice physique. How are the thighs and legs?