How much do you sleep?

How much do you sleep?
You probably sleep too much, be productive instead!

Holy shit Nikola Tesla, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Edison and Donald Trump all barely sleep and there likemthe smartest people to ever live.

Should I start sleeping less?

1/1:30am - 8:30/9am

ZMA daily. I fucking love my sleeping routine now.

They don't expend as much energy as you do.

None of them actually lift.

Also, Donald sleeps 3-4 hours a night but I'm sure he takes naps throughout the day. Just look at how he keeps a bedroom in his Jet and drives a Rolls Royce (one of the most comfy cars).

>Nikola Tesla, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Edison and Donald Trump all barely sleep and there likemthe smartest people to ever live.

I try to get at least 7 hours.

Something I've noticed is that when lifting or eating more I also need more sleep.

He keeps a bedroom in his plane for other reasons user I hate to break it to you...

The shit you can get dumb people to believe.

>somewhere private to fuck america

Yes goy work 4 hours more and sleep 4 hours less. Be like mr trump!

I am very suspicious of these "low sleep" claims, too.

People can function with less sleep, but they function less well, and the health toll is srs biz.

Personally, I prefer to be well rested.

Nearly 1 right now.

Got to get up at 6-30 to eat.

This is roughly an average day.

I catch up at the weekends but I feel it really fucks with my lifting and school work, thing is my natural pattern is like 3 to 10.

I get 6-7 hours of broken sleep each night (sleep 1-2 hours at a time) due to insomnia caused by a physical condition.

Y'all have no idea how blessed you are to be able to sleep like a normal human being.

How do you even manage to be rested enough from napping for 20 minutes every 4 hours? Is laying down enough? Sometimes it takes me an hour to fall asleep. Is this genetic?

Max i seem to get is 6 even with ZMA. I think its because I either wake up super thirsty, have to pee badly or both. I drink close to a gallon a day i think its the creatine.

iktfb
My intermittent insomnia became a regular thing about 3 years ago. Not in the sense that so many people do, like "omg I didn't fall asleep til 1 last night I'm such an insomniac" but like up for 2-3 days at a time for no good fucking reason. Even ambien does fuck all for me most nights anymore. The last time I slept through the night without waking was probably a decade ago. It used to make me want to kill myself. I've gotten used to it now for the most part. Still feel like shit a lot though, and it def hurts my gains. But I've just accepted it, this is my life now.

Yeah, he is an imbecile to pair up Trump with those two.

It gets easier to nap the more you do it.

That picture is still buzzfeed level shit tier infographics though.
>40 cups of coffee a day
this would kill you.

Me to brah. 10 mg amitriptyline is what you need. I'm on it now, and I've started to have unbroken sleep for the first time since I can remember. Also, there is no groggy feeling in the morning. Finally making those sleep gains.

> Trump sleeps at 3am
Then how does he tweet at the same time?
Saged. Reported. Hidden. Blocked. Triangulating your IP. Releasing the hounds

>the health toll is srs biz.
Manga artists on strict Shonen Jump production schedules who are drawing their comics virtually 24/7 and have to choose between sleep and indulging their downtime hobbies end up dying in their 60's because they seldom get more than 3 or 4 hours a night. Legit.

From what I hear it's 20 minutes where you instantly enter R.E.M. sleep, which is believed to be all that really matters. It skips the lead in and lead out period.

If you miss a nap though you're fucked.

Unless you work from home, I don't see how anyone could manage that one.

This

Average 7-8 hours a night. When I'm working out twice a day, I need to bump that up to 9-10 hours to feel rested.

Kinda sucks, cause it's just exercise, work, exercise, sleep for weeks on end.

Yeah that's the only thing I dislike about a healthy lifting life. Your cycle is basically just

>getup
>eat
>work
>eat
>lift
>eat
>sleep

Maybe I'm just spoiled by the lazy life of a NEET but it feels like there's no time for anything else. This is why I end up losing sleep sometimes, I stay up doing shit because I'm socially starved and wanna talk to my gay internet friends.

Also I really can't function well with