>25
>balding
> high blood pressure even though I eat clean and exercise

no guys, genetics don't play any role in fitness, it's all in your head.

>Balding is fitness
>Deluding yourself into thinking a triple baconator is "clean"
I bet you don't even do cardio.

It's literally genetic dude....I hate to be a "muh cunditions" guy, but It is.

I jog every other day.

Before you tell me I'm fat, I am 5'10, 168 lbs

>Job
At what intensity?
>168lbs
You're probably skinnyfat then.

It's a desk job, but I put a lot of pressure on myself.

That's why you have high blood pressure faggot. Stop stressing about your job and just take it easy.

>5'10"
>168lbs

Unless you're a mini Ronaldo physique, you should probably lose some weight. Also start walking more as you probably drive everywhere.

How's your sodium intake?

I'm bald at 20 waddap

i'm 20 and balding
how do you cope?

It's in my nature man, I can't help it.
I'm trying meditation (no joke)

I'm working on it queermo, but thanks for the support

Probably too high. Fixing that

I'll join your ranks in a couple of years brother

>it's all in your head
it certainly isn't on top of yours

Wait so you open the thread claiming that all your problems are genetic. Now two posts later you've started listing the ways you're trying to solve your genetic problems.

Are you working on turning your eyes blue by concentrating hard enough too?

Or do you just not want to take blame for your shitty life choices up until this point?

Just be the best version of yourself you're able to be, no one gets remembered anyway.

>genetics don't play any role

I don't think I've ever heard this.

Just because I'm predisposed to having higher blood pressure at a young age, doesn't mean I can't try and help fix it naturally?

What the fuck are you on about m8?

This thread was more a "nose thumbing" at the fucking idiots who lurk this board and say if you don't look like Arnold you aren't trying hard enough.

you need to lurk moar

You need basic comprehension skills

Fit making fun of 'muh genetics', the excuse of ham planets and skinnyfats everywhere, is not the same as saying genetics don't matter.

Well from your other posts it seems pretty clear that no, you haven't been trying hard enough up until recently at least.

If you fix something naturally then genetics haven't really played a big role have they.

I've been active my whole life dude, I hate sitting around and doing nothing.

I've been lifting off an on for 4 years now.

I went through a depressed phase where I drank like 4 nights a week, for a couple years, and that certainly didn't help. But you know what? I never drank in college, so it's not like I've done years of harm to myself.

But assume more.

kek

Look man, if you're making positive changes in your life then more power to you.

But don't go blaming the effects of not having made those changes sooner on genetics.

t. former obese man.

My god a triple baconator. I need one