Tinder Tips

Tinder Tips

What type of picture should you use, selfie or not?

No selfies.

Not ever.

No exceptions.

Are group photos okay?

Now that I think of it I don't have any pictures of just myself that aren't selfies..

Walk into a soup kitchen and say you're a volunteer. Get a guy to take your picture cooking or serving food. Say "Thanks", take off the apron and leave.

Group photos are fine but only 1 or 2 and no more that half your photos.

Even if you have to pay a stranger to take pictures of you don't use selfies, most girls will swipe left if you have a selfie in your profile regardless of what else is in there.

1st picture
>clear/ eye catching photo of your face if you're attractive (If you're ugly go with pic#2)

2nd
>doing an activity or a photo of you with a friend (shirtless is good but only if someone else took it and only if you can pull it off)

3rd
>oh you outdoorsy bastard

4th
>group photo

5th(maybe)
>Selfie or Another clear photo.

Also these threads belong in /soc/

More than 1 or 2 photos?

Shit..

If you're such an autist that you don't have any social life (outside of forced groups like a club) that results in some half decent photos you will probably spaghetti too hard to get any tindersloot in the first place.

As long as the outdoorsy one isn't you with a dead buck or fish. Girls always comment how they hate that. Also, it's redneck as fuck.

I have all of those things, but they're mostly selfies with mates and shit

Tomorrow's Friday, have your buddy take a decent pic of you doing something not boring, change your shirt and get another one, add a good group photo not as your main, write a short joke as your profile and bam, you now have the bear minimum to get laid off tinder.

Honestly, how do you even work a computer if you're this stupid?

Use a timer headshot in GOOD LIGHTING as your main. No one cares about some bullshit activity people are on there to find attractive partners. If you're ugly invest in a point and shoot rather than your phone camera lmao.

>4 pics
>1st blurry pic of me at a distance
> 2nd selfie of my core and chest in a bathroom
>3rd standard group pic
>4th of my doggo
>still get plenty of matches ranging from uggos to 7s (Tho replies arent as common as I like)

Hmm...

In all honesty just dont try too hard, if you're ugly no amount of clever photography will take it away, and if you want to fucc a bicc you're going to have to meet her standards irl too. Tinder is good for practising text game, plus you can luck out like I did and catch a girl horny enough to ignore you being a literal 4/10 and fuck you.

>mention medical school in bio
>suddenly get tons of matches, especially with girls who have medically related jobs or are pre-med
Man, adding that made the game too easy.

I honestly don't think I'm ready for Tinder.

Just made one and those girls are literally +/10

Fuck my life.

>high quality camera, use effects like low-aperture to make the background look blury while you're sharp
>variety of pics; storytelling: pics that show social status (wearing a suit, hanging out in a pool, traveling...), your sensitive and creative side (animals, playing music, goofing around in Halloween costumes with friends...), your manly side (shirtless beach pics if you have abs, doing sports activities like surfing, rock climbing, heavy deadlifts...), mysterious/artistic side (looking away from the camera, riding a bike, smoking/tattoos, artsy pics in B&W playing with shadows...)
>in each pic, always be mindful of lighting, angles, background, fashion, hair, stubble... maximize every aspect and details
>use tasteful photo correction softwares and filters like VSCO or IG, even some light photoshop if you know how to
>either use a tripod, ask friends or pay a pro, but avoid mirror selfies

Sounds like a lot of work to get laid

So is lifting for girls. The only thing that matters in online dating is how others perceive you from a few pics. You also gotta keep in mind that girls receive a lot of interest and only select the top 5%. If you wanna stand out from all the average guys with their boring selfies, it does require a bit of effort, but it also pays off and will you more options, better girls, etc.

>doing this much to seek validation

I always use Selfies. Filters out all the women who want effort. Girls who swipe to a mirror ab selfie pic are DTF immediately.

If I'm on tinder, I don't want a GF, I want a quick pump and dump.

>be me
>be a cute twink
>get swiped right by muscular guys and bears with pedo issues
>still no bf

;_;

How bad did I spill my spaghetti?

>cute, haha :)

kys

the silly first pickup line was endearing.
The second pun is just autistic.

Kill her then yourself

>How bad did I spill my spaghetti?

Not as bad as I did

If she was ever going to respond before that last comment now she definitely won't.

christ

fucking numale cuck faggot

cant tell if trying to be funny or just desperate

Are bathroom mirror pics selfies? That's all I got guys I have no friends

Yes they are. Don't use them. Take a pic with your pet or something if you really don't have anything else

>Got Tinder
>Go on it
>All if not most are literal 8/10 +

I don't stand a chance.

Back to cocoon mode for another 6 months I guess.

But I have no pet besides the mice that live in my house

Am I chad now?

you've become Tschad

My attempts on getting poon rn

Dam jews always up to no good

I have a selfie and I have 1k matches. I think you mean don't have an ugly selfie.

top kek

did you get a reply?

>Girls always comment how they hate that.
they also always comment on how they hate guys with muscles and want a dadbod. NTW

Well I don't find women doing that attractive, so it must work both ways (And probably more so for guys since women are picky as fuck already)

Stop using tinder. Break the trend of weak millennial males and approach women your interested in. If you can learn to approach you are in the top 10% of guys. Tinder whores.. I fucked one tinder girl, ONE, without a condom and got chlamydia.

if dubs "hop don't you hop on mein dicktator"

>Tinder whores.. I fucked one tinder girl, ONE, without a condom and got chlamydia.

>without a condom

See I've found your problem

Shirtless six pack selfie. It's my first picture and idgaf

Works for me. Yea it's douschey, but it weeds out the non-horny girls and low test girls

>slut that meets random guys off of a "hookup" app
>will let said random guys fuck her without a condom
>you actually then proceed to not wear a condom with her, not taking even one second to say "wait, I'm a random guy she just met and is letting me go raw on her, maybe i shouldn't do this"

Yeah, you're the fucking retard here, retard.

Yeah it only takes once to learn that leason

Jokes on you,im asymptomatic for chlamydia

Why do people do this shit?

I really don't get Tinder. I mean, I understand why guys would use it, because they are desperate, thirsty, autistic, etc. Likely can't meet girls IRL

But why the fuck would any desirable girls actually use this shit. meh girls, like 5/10 or below, I understand, same reason as guys. But normal and desirable girls should be having tons of guys they know from class, work, friends, friends of friends, groups they are a part of, going to bars, going to parties, going to concerts (really going anywhere), even just randomly when they are out and around having guys try to hit on them. Why the fuck would these girls need to use a phone application to find guys just to spread their legs for

Because it's easy

> Be girl
> Want attention
> Go on Tinder
> Get attention

It's not rocket science.

But it's not just "attention", apparently some of these good looking girls will actually have sex with these random tinder guys

What's easy?

KEK

Because girls don't fucking go out anymore. They have Netflix, Facebook, Tumblr, Crossfit memberships and us real Alphas don't get a chance to meet them.

Yeah there can be some fat chicks on there, but there are also some 8-10/10's. Personally I don't use it anymore, but girls are so obsessed with sitting inside and watching Netflix, it's hard to find one that will go clubbing or even to the fucking gym with you.

Why is this suprising? Everyone likes to fuck

All my pictures were selfies and during the few months I actually used tinder, I racked up at least a good 500 or so matches. I think it depends on whether it looks like a tryhard uncool myspace pose selfie or not.
Pic related, it's the main pic I had.

The point is that these girls shouldn't need a hookup phone app to have guys in their life to have sex with.

Although, I guess it makes sense if they have really low self esteem and need dicks to fill the holes in their lives

>us real alphas
>clubbing
>Veeky Forums

lmfao

>intentionally cockblocking yourself
But why?

> thinking guys who make over $100k and lift don't have nights where they chill at home on Veeky Forums

Because hes not interested in jews.

Do you smile or keep a straight face while taking photos?

>fur du scheisse
It's "fur deine scheisse", Dummkopf.

Mhm stud I'm sure.

Is this even a question? Smile you fucking autist

Also "ich habe*", not hat. You learn this stuff like 5 minutes into duolingo.

This. Never show your face on the internet. You know, when I was younger, the ONE rule of the internet was not to share your personal information. It seems to be a prerequisite these days and that's disgusting to me. It's reckless, irresponsible, and it will come back to bite you one day.

It should be "Gute Nacht Jude, ich habe keine Zeit für deine Scheiße"
"Guten Nacht" doesnt exist. :3

Following up on this, some advice for you Make sure your pictures show what kind of clothes you wear. Your clothes say a lot about you. Another big thing is have a picture that shows what you DO. What's something that occupies a chunk of your life?
For me at the time, I played football/soccer, so I had a picture of myself playing. I was still a skelly at the time. :>
Girls love to know what kind of things a potential partner is into. Are you in a band? Do you play sports? That sort of thing. It can go a long way in terms of early conversations.

>matched with asian qt
>"Surely she's a bot"
>too chickenshit to message
>she messages first
>"Definitely a bot; no one would go out of their way to message me"
>actually starting conversations based on my pics and profile
>"Wh-what's going on? I-is this a long con or something?"
>have amicable chat over a couple hours
>wake up next morning
>matches page blank
I knew it was too good to be true.

i dont think girls only just stay in watching netflix. they are always out doing stuff, what are you talking about?

Should have followed up with
>Not as cute as you. Hey, I'm Mitch
or whatever your name is. Only thing girls love more than getting their clits licked is their asses kissed.

I mean that girls are so into the whole social media life that it's hard to actually meet them in person. Only a needle in a haystack actually wants to go out and meet a guy they've never seen in their life before. The rest want to look at their instagram before actually meeting.

What passes for a Germanaboo these days baka

ive deducted that im just ugly and uninstalled. i only ever got matches from spam accounts

m8 im pretty ugly and I started getting a decent number of matches when I puut up a shirtless mirror selfie showing abs and some other good lighting pics of my body

>Also these threads belong in /soc/
I sorta agree, but at the same time, since being an autistic kissless virgin is common among Veeky Forumsizens and many threads here are about bettering oneself beyond physical fitness, I think threads like this have a place on Veeky Forums, so long as they don't crowd out actual fitness threads, which they don't.
This thread will probably be deleted shortly anyway.

oops shouldnt have been a reply.

but guys, hear out my autistic thing. is this actually possible to do on tinder?

>be a 24 year old kissless virgin
>have no chance to use Tinder because I am very ugly and have no friends so no one to take photos with, pretty much a shut-in

>feel like (probably delusionally) i could hold up a conversation on there with girls with a mixture of humor, "wittiness" and banter
>wish that I could get a normal looking guy's profile pictures/bio/etc (not a chad, just an average guy with normal looks, normal friends and social life, etc), use it to get matches and then practice conversations with girls to see what works and what doesn't
>at the end, tell them that I'm not the guy in the photos and that I'm actually just an ugly, friendless, socially awkward virgin aspie who was just using the profile to practice tindering with girls
>maybe have a miraculous hail mary where a girl liked my personality anyway and wanted to meet

Would this be possible to do? Or do you have to have it like, attached to a real facebook or social media account or something?

look really tough

There's no way that you're so ugly that absolutely no girls on tinder would want to fuck you.

Post a pic of your face. If you're worried about being doxxed or some shit, cover your eyes and mouth, just let us see general facial structure and your haircut.

fucking this. it keeps happening

agreed. There are some really down 4-6/10s on there always looking for dick> See im no chad, but Im not ugly either just average but prettyshreded. Always pull the 4-6'ers get lucky with 7s but Its hard to really get those 8-10s anyway...

>There's no way that you're so ugly that absolutely no girls on tinder would want to fuck you.

I feel like my life to this point, being a 24 year old kissless virgin, should show this. As well as being called ugly IRL and online.

Also, even if I wasn't insurmountably ugly, the lack of friends/social life destroys any chances regardless.

I've seen that as a guy on Tinder you have to have your photos with friends being active doing things showing you have social worth as well as being handsome, while girls pretty much just have to post a selfie and that's all they need

>how hard you have to try

>Nofap and protein hallucinations

Nigga post a fucking face pic so we can see and assess if you really are that ugly.

listen to , cover your face if you're that worried but stop being a fag and whining for (you)s

You can connect the Tinder profile to a "fake" Facebook. As long as your profile is connected to a Facebook you know the password to, it will work.

However, your scheme won't work. People don't use Tinder to meet chat buddies, they use it to meet new people. Girls get bored and drop out of conversations that go nowhere after a day or two (ie, chats that don't lead to a meeting).

Just put your face out there. Skin in the game. You have nothing to lose. Shame, dignity, those are mental fabrications. You can be the ugliest mf on Tinder and it's still better than lying to girls about your appearance. Girls will drop you the second you come clean, out of spite for tricking them and wasting their time.

if i get dubs i'll ask out that qt i've been too scared to ask out

fuck it i'm doing it anyway

The digits have spoken, your attempt will only be met with catastrophic failure for going against the dubs

based

check my 5

I believe in you

Do you guys think that having a larger penis could lead to sex on Tinder?

I have a decently sized penis (it's like 7 inches long, 5 inch girth) and I get a decent amount of attention about it when I post it online (have a Reddit account where I post videos). Problem is I have zero sexual experience as a 23 year old virgin and only have a few friends, both of whom I don't really do cool "outdoorsy" things that you need to have photos of to post on Tinder. Also not great looking, a 5/10 on a good day, 4/10 on average. So not looking good for Tinder success.

Something like making a reference to penis size in my bio, or like a link to my reddit account where i post the shit or something?

Obviously a pretty sad and pathetic situation. I really just kind of want to have sex with some random size queen slut where it won't matter that I have absolutely no sexual experience and would probably spasm trying positions and cum in like 10 seconds then just leave.

not if i get dubs HERE

Man, you're doomed.

relax, take mine instead

>a link to my reddit account
yeah do this it'll work 100% total panty dropepr