Bulked when I was probably 15% - 18% bf

>Bulked when I was probably 15% - 18% bf
>Am now probably 25% - 30% because I didn't watch my diet correctly
H-how much strength am I going to lose when trying to get down to 10%, is it going to be like if I were to start over completely from scratch?
Current lifts all 5x5 and in lbs aside from DL, which is 1x5, and yes I know, all the numbers are still low:
Squat: 230
Deadlift: 275
Bench: 150
OHP: 110

I usually tell people they're overreacting when they post about losing control of their diet and having low lifts

But for you, I can offer no comfort. You have dug yourself a pit a mile deep and a foot wide and you are staring up at a pinhole.

Best of luck.

>H-how much strength am I going to lose when trying to get down to 10%, is it going to be like if I were to start over completely from scratch?
Just do the cut/bulk shit, OP

Eat like cutting but lift and eat protein like bulking, so you don't lose your strength by cutting normally

I remember some user did it like that like 2 or 3 years ago

What you lose in strength you'll gain in aesthetics.

Cut slower. Obviously it will take longer to look good but you will not lose all your strength.

You're talking shit

OP you're a retard but there's no reason to think you'll just waste away. You'll eventually plateau.

This is why the cardio kills gains meme needs to be ignored. You should always be doing cardio even when bulking to burn excess fat.

You can try carb cycling or some other diet plan to gain muscle while losing fat. Sure the gains will be small, but you will keep on adding muscles and strength while cutting down.

>inb4 cant gain muscle while cutting

you can still gain strength when cutting if you do a gradual cut because you have so much body fat.

I was planning on going on a 500 cal deficit while staying on my current routine, hopefully losing at least 4 lbs a month. Is that too much or should I go slower?

I really wish I could get a small amount of gains when cutting, but at this point i'd be happy if I could maintain my current strength levels.

God I hope so.

;_;

Anymore responses?

You can absolutely gain strength on a cut. Keep your protein intake high, and your deficit moderate. No need to freakout you fat fuck.

>lose strength
>beginner stats
THESE ARE THE PEOPLE I LISTEN TO FOR LIFTING ADVICE

>Implying I would give advice in any situation

Thanks m8

in my experience it scales 1:1 off the body off the bar.

If anything go twice that speed untill you get around 16% bodyfat then do the 500 deficit.

Holy fuck OP how old are you? My big lifts were heavier than this in junior year of high school when I was around 15%

Up until now I've been a vidya couch potato shitter

That's really tempting but wouldn't that be too fast?

500 def is good, don't do 1000 for that long. You should probably not cut all the way from 25-30 to 10.

In your scenario I'll keep doing it (plus cardio) until I reach plateau.
Then I'll start the cut.

You are in the middle of the railroad m8, keep running!

You will actually GAIN strength because your diet won't be shit. Also get off that 5x5 crap and start doing some more volume.

Those lifts better be Kg otherwise i'd be embarrassed to be 30% bfat with a less than 2pl8 bench.

Not OP but I'm doing 5x5 for strength, what do you recommend?

>suspect I might have done the same

POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF AT 30% BF PLEASE

I MUST KNOW IF I TOO AM FUCKED

So thats what 102% bodyfat looks like

Check out some of the higher-volume 5/3/1 templates on Black Iron Calculator. Also Sheiko plus a buttload of bro assistance.