Decent tasting protein powders

does Veeky Forums know of any decent tasting protein powders?

ON Double Rich Chocolate.

BiPro is pretty good, not too chalky.

GymNordic has the best tasting protein powder i have ever had. Deluxe chocolate all the way, throw that shit on your oats and you will never go back.

Muscletech lol

Inner armor. Quad protein. Chocolate. Mixes well with water.

Syntha6 is very good, Chocolate Milkshake. tastes like nigger pussy love it

ON mocha cappuccino

I like the jarrow unflavored, I could always add cocoa powder to it if I wanted

Unflavored only.

My shakes taste like whatever else I put in them.

muscle milk is GOAT

YUP

s-scooby?

Lean Pro 8 any flavor

Kaizen. Palatable, high protein, inexpensive.

Chocolate is great with just water. Vanilla is good to, better to mix into things like smothers if that's what you do.

sixstar

Gold whey, chocolate flavor is what I use, never had a hard time downing it.

Wal-Mart bodyfortess yum yum sucralose

> tfw bought 5 lb. of Creamy Vanilla thinking it would be good with milk

Gnc brand protein powder chocolate flavor

Iso 100 smooth banana is delish even with water. i make it in the morning to combo up my coffee. Its amazing

My breh

just had a good ol scoop of jarrow unflavored, milk, frozen berry and banana smoothie for dessert

it's basically ice cream and the light natural whey flavor makes is so much better... idk why i can't get enough of it.

I got the ON double rich chocolate and it's good

any of you niggers know of any other good flavors from them? ordering a new bucket in the next month, I heard the cookies & cream or one of them tastes like vomit iirc

why does everyone get the double rich chocolate and not the milk chocolate? the former sounds like dark chocolate and dark chocolate is nasty af. ive never tried either and im looking for a new brand

because it's the meme flavor my man, I figure my first bucket of protons ought to be Veeky Forums approved

Mutant pro 100

Double Rich Chocolate doesn't mean dark chocolate. It just means it's really chocolatey. Milk Chocolate probably is lighter in flavor.

yeah i know its their most popular flavor, i might try it. im considering either that or myprotein

ah okay, thank you

myprotein cinnamon bun

how hold up here one minute
>Extreme Milk Chocolate
how do we know it's any more or less chocolatey than the Double? extreme sounds crazy man, I'm not so sure anymore

/thread

I've had both. Milk Chocolate tastes like Chocolate milk. Double Chocolate tastes more like a chocolate bar.

Not very different in flavor, neither taste like dark chocolate.

R u me? I got a costcos membership just for this, they had a sale on it back in October and I got 10 tubs of it lol

Right here. Best stuff.

Muscle Pharm COOKIES AND CREAM
de-lish

which one do you recommend more?

>tfw ON chocolate malt masterrace

They're both good, I'd recommend either. It's pretty hard to go wrong with ON's flavors honestly.

alright, thanks broski

wait, quick question, does one have a little bit less "protein" taste than the other?

>buying ON
>not buying decent powder for a fraction of the price but same protein/serving, better taste
>"powerlifter"
>not going to make it

image related

fuck off myprotein you shill here way too much. You're cheap but your powder tastes like crap.

I always mix their normal whey protein with a scoop of instant oats and either water or bloodorange juice

I'd assume the milk chocolate since it's less flavoring.

I was told this stuff goes on sale sometimes. When does it go on sale and how low does the price get?

Strawberry banna is the shit

Supermass series

THIS STUFF MIXES LIKE

SHIT
H
I
T

EVERY FUCKING TIME, WHETHER I USE A CUP WITH NO BALL, A CUP WITH A BALL, A BLENDER, WHATEVER

THIS SHIT ALWAYS CLUMPS AND FLOATS TO THE BOTTOM IN LARGE AMOUNTS

TRY TO CHUG THAT SHIT AND THEN YOU START GAGGING LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO SWALLOW A LARGE CURDLED LOAD OF JIZZ ON THOSE LAST FEW GULPS

FUCK THAT I WASTED 100 DOLLARS ON 22LB OF THIS SHIT

NEVER AGAIN

What were you trying to mix it with?

fucking skim milk, water, juice, you name it

it

always

clumps

fuck that shit

Myprotein strawberry cream is the highest rated and it really does taste good

I also am tired of the shilling here, though I didn't have any issues with clumps. What flavor did you try?

I tried that and it tastes like chemicals. It's fucking nasty.

I bought 22lbs for $108 a month ago

>tastes like chemicals

How high is your IQ?

Ah. So the 2x5.5 for $60 deal isn't that good.

Have any of these things actually been tested to make sure they're not just selling people random powder?

vanilla.

This. Syntha 6 is god like.

the powder is legit and loves to shout about labdoor, but honestly I think there's some collusion behind the scenes. I don't think the protein powder is fake or anything, but it's just protein powder.

>How high is your IQ?
Higher than a paid shill trying to shove that fucking awful artificial strawberry flavor on anons