Airswap down a bunch (now below ICO), should I buy and get comfy? What ever you think, please red-pill me thx

Airswap down a bunch (now below ICO), should I buy and get comfy? What ever you think, please red-pill me thx

It's dead.
Don't waste your time.

But it just started a couple days ago, it hasn't been pumped hardly

>buy ico at $3
>price now is $2
Guess which coin.

Airswap holder here, I AM NOT SELLING YOU MY BAGS

They are releasing the beta of their exchange later this quarter and the full release is due early next year. The price /will/ rise.

Max hold time is until December(Q4 Beta release), Airswap will be the first one to have a working DEX with actual support of Novogratz and the co-founder of Ethereum, so we can expect good marketing. It's highly undervalued and FUDed on Veeky Forums, I don't care if it goes to $0.2 or fucking $0.001, I know it's at minimum a 500m market cap by the time they release their exchange and people realize Airswap is not a shitcoin. Also please note that more and more people are looking for an alternative to centralised exchanges because of the recent frozen accounts on Bittrex. People will FUD this comment, so please do your own research before investing.

This. The AST fud is getting ridiculous, its a very solid project with an exceptional team.

oc 4 u

I'm selling
I'm not going to wait for this to reach 50%, not again

>solid project

If you can't wait a few weeks or a month on a project, you will be left burned in the future, I'm not talking only about AST but in general. Good luck to you.

threw 3.3 eth just for fun, not gonna sell until beta.

this will be the normal behavior of many good ICO coming this days. If you weak handed faggot start selling then you're contributing with the fud.

Fucking P&D kids just hold or put your sell position at 7x ico price, just way you'll force the price to go up

why wait for ast when link is going to rebound faster?

you're making a mistake unless you're sure you have something big (>2x) to invest in. selling into btc is a dumb idea, believe me man

actually it's a good thing. more weak hands -> smaller demand for ICOs -> less weak hands ->higher price
forget aboutplease sell now

AST will be faster than LINK. LINK is a long hold.

made a better 1 4 u

This kind of content is made by people who are fudding without any arguments than "it's shit". Always be careful when you're on Veeky Forums and do your own research OP.

i mean why the literal sideways fuck would anyone buy into airswap when 0x and Kyber already do this? like wtf is a literal copy cat coin supposed to do for us right now?

whales are dumping their presale bonus bags

the volume is very slim right now. if you keep the volume low they won't be able to sell. DO NOT PLACE ANY BUY ORDERS

Yahoo has been created in 1995, Google in 1998. Yahoo worked well, why would you create Google ? Same here for 0x, Kyber, AirSwap, think about it for a second user and you'll find the answer by yourself.

Actually have a product this decade

Also this.

>1995
>1998

>using the google meme for any copycat coins

the absolute state of biz

*sigh*

AirSwap uses off-chain negotiation (indexer) and on-chain settlement.
Do your homework user. AirSwap, 0x and Kyber are not copycats, they're DEX, I agree with you, but their approach is different.

Yes 0x is protocol that can build same dex as AST and AST is app on top of token.

Where is that working product? Who will use it?

God damn you ppl hate money....

Nice, just bought one hundred thousand.

it is at least comfy 11% gain now, it will rebound at least to ICO price, even MANA did