This qualifies as "fit" for a woman

>this qualifies as "fit" for a woman
Why is it so easy for them bros? We have to slave away for years to look decent but they just have to not be pigs and they're set.

gimme dat pussy you know?

>Those trashy tats

Would still murder cervix

Maybe for Staceys, but I have stretch marks everywhere and all flabby

because women don't need any muscle. they only need to be low bf and that can be done by eating right and some cardio

for men this qualifies as a fit woman. to women no

stop eating so much piggy

>implying shes fit

Ask yourself that. Would you fuck that? Would you date her and pay for her shit just to exclusively fuck that? Would you kick another man's ass to exclusively fuck that?

Now ask yourself this, OP:
Are men willing to spend years lifting to do all of the above?

That is why.

I think what you mean is "not be ugly".
pro tip: it's the same for men.

eggs are limited, sperm is mass produced - supply and demand allows more forgiving treatment

that said, it's very easy to become a bloated hambeast as you grow older when you already have a small frame and little muscle

Fit=/=impressive
Ottermode on guys is fit but not in any way hard to achieve, therefore it's not impressive

You don't have to be impressively fit to be attractive in today's society since the average person has a shitty body

This is impressive.

He needs to sort out his facial hair. Either embrace his terrorist genetics and grow a full beard or make sure he's totally clean shaven.

I don't have a problem with his facial hair, but his haircut is gay and douchey as fuck. Why has there been a recent trend in male haircuts that swoop upward? They just look like they're trying too hard.

>waaah waahhh its so easy for women

Except for the part where they have to bleed from their cunt once a month, carry/birth children, worry about rapists, and have sperglords like you staring at them literally all the time, everywhere they go. I'd say it evens out

He has to stand out from the bros

go away white knight

>waahh waaaahh waaahh it's so hard for women

Except for the part where they have faggots like you coming to defend and provide for them at the slightest perceived discomfort

So easily triggered

Must suck to be this jaded

>chestbrah off cycle

Dude is huge why post shittiest pics of him you could find

>women have to take care of their hair and makeup to be good looking
>whahhhh I have to put some work in too

Pussy is worth more than dick.
Men buy women shit for a slim chance of pussy
Women get things bought things by men and fuck chad

Being a man is hard.

Why do you think a super majority of traps are MtF?

Being a man is hard.

>off cycle
Maybe cruising, who knows. Definitely still on test.

>Dude is huge
No, he is not.

For the record, this is Chestbrah off cycle a few years back. He's pathetically small without steroids and he's been lifting for over 10 years

did that guy actually copy zyzz tatts as well

I think girls can get screwed by genetics a lot harder than guys, because ass, hips, and tits are mostly genetically determined and while being reasonably low bodyfat and lifting help, they'll never turn your body from a 3 into a 9. Guys have a lot more wiggle room to improve how they look because male attractiveness is usually based on musculature

that said they do have an advantage over guys in that height doesn't matter much for them and even if you're a 6/10 girl you'll still get more action than a 6/10 guy

>I think girls can get screwed by genetics a lot harder than guys
Then again if youre ugly as a guy you will still be ugly and contrary to what people seem to think musculature doesnt affect your chances that much with women
There are absolute dogfaced women who manage to get laid and more attention than most guys, small tits are seen as attractive in many ways and ass isnt always important
Sure if she hits a jackpot in all the wrong ways and gets no ass, no face, no tits and narrow hips she will suffer problems but still fewer problems than a guy who has narrow shoulders, wide hips, small dick and is balding

We can work out but it doesnt really change anything

It's his brother

Did chestbra absorb all of Zyzz'z life energy when he died?

Ugh zyzz was 1000000 fucking times bigger and more aesthetic. And he knows it.

lol at that makeup bitch

She probably eats 1000 calories per day. They have lower metabolism. It also takes way, way long for them to gain any muscle not that they need that much

And who said it was a fair world. Who cares if they have it easier? 98 percent of women are weaker than the average untrained man. No woman will ever set an athletic world record unless it's in the women's division. Be glad you're a man, they have it easier by default but with work we can achieve so much more. I believe that to be true in all areas of life not just fitness

Skinny guys these days are considered fit by normie standards anyway

those legs

That if you have low to no standards. Being normal weight is the fucking base requirement, I won't even consider you as a fuckbuddy if you don't have a nice ass

>That if you have low to no standards.
Pro-tip: Most men have low standards
You choosing not to eat at Mcdonalds doesnt mean the company goes bankrupt

Most PEOPLE have low standards. There's a ton of skinnyfat faggots with a girlfriend, the problem here is that a lot of guys here (OP among them) seem to think that being fit entitle them to a significant other. Guess what? You actually have to meet and talk to people and that's the difference between them and those homos with a gf: they actually talk to girls.

I cant relate to this at all, most girls i meet who are single and picky as all hell and would never settle for anything except that one guy who makes her feel a special way
Guys on the other hand fuck anything with a pulse, sometimes not even that is needed

Throw your first paragraph on the trash, the second paragraph is spot on though

Women definitely have much higher standards than men. It's why women reject men so much more than men reject women. Have you ever watched a girl use Tinder our online dating? A fucking 5/10 girl has higher standards than Chad

And no that's not just for casual sex, women's standards are a lot higher for dating too. The gap is so big that any woman with halfway reasonable standards can get a boyfriend pretty much any time she wants with minimal effort (unless she's fat or getting old)

>We have to slave away for years

If you don't enjoy lifting, you might as well quit.

i don't think you know what a paragraph is

I fucked that girl. chestbrah is a dicklet.

Then lift. Won't help with stretch marks but stop being skinny fat and the flab will tighten up

Would says shes fit and fuck her hard.

??
There were two paragraphs in that post. The first was garbage, there second was correct.
I... really don't see how this can be even remotely confusing. It's as simple as "when you hit [enter] that creates a new paragraph." This is literally kindergarten shit. Are you a foreigner?

because they have more to offer than you do upfront before even working out.

It's equally easy for men in a different sort of way. Literally all you need to do is apply yourself in your early years, make money and not be a 100% sperg and by your late 20s you can wife a hot girl without ever setting foot in a gym or giving two shits about what you eat or how you look.