What underwear does Veeky Forums wear? I especially want something that doesn't chafe my balls every time I squat deep...

What underwear does Veeky Forums wear? I especially want something that doesn't chafe my balls every time I squat deep. Right now I just have ordinary cheap boxers, but have heard great things about pic related. It's just so danged expensive (like $20 per pair).

Any recommendations?

Just get boxer briefs at your local store.

eastbay compression shorts.

My genitals are really sensitive when it comes to underwear. it sucks.

I cannot wear anything even the slightest bit tight because my penis and balls seem to give off A LOT of heat, so if I wear something tight (something like OP), it is too uncomfortable to even move

But then with really loose boxer brief things everything is flopping around

I honestly don't get how people can wear stuff like OP's. How can you wear something that squeezes and presses your penis and testicles up against your body and not moving?

ranger panties mother fucker, its like having silken angel hands giving you a handy as you squat

Merino wool underwear is GOAT

>naturally antimicrobial and doesn't retain odors
>can be used for multiple gym sessions before washing
>natural fiber doesn't cause chaffing or irritate the skin

When i'm lifting i wear those Soffe running shorts that go for like $8 on amazon. They are the lightest fabric known to man and have a comfy inner underwear thing. Nothing else comes close for squatting unless you want to invest in some expensive faggy compression pants.

When not lifting, j.crew boxer briefs

Hanes 3 pack for $10. It's just underwear.

American eagle had a huge salmon underwear recently, each pair about 2.50$. Shit is cash. Though it seems to be washing out pretty quick. Their workout underwear though is going strong.

Went to target and got some compression shorts that say "power core" on the waist

Slightly roomier in the nads than most

damn i would love to suck that guys cock

Soffe's are God tier. Be warned, enough washes they go see through and a little loose so everyone can see your dick at all times.

>damn i would love to suck that guys cock
What's wrong with you

OP, I have 6 pairs of what you are posting there (although the slightly shorter version).

Well worth it. These are your fucking balls and you want to save a couple of dollars..?

>multiple gym sessions before washing
And people say browns are dirty

These guys. Not quite compression shorts, but pretty good for day to day. I have a few pairs of Reebok 10" compression for the gym that work great.

Has anyone actually bought the underarmour boxerjocks? I was thinking if getting some myself

I don't have these in particular but this underwear style is by far my favorite.

when you get a peek of a dudes underwear and its some UA it makes me think he takes care of himself enough to buy expensive underwear
when its hanes or some other cheap shit i just think he is a walmart tier dude, probly smells and doesnt bother washing his nuts cuz fuck it its only underwear

I never put mine in the dryer and they feel new

>What is wearing the material out quickly from too much washing Alex?

Literally just need to be rinsed and hung to dry after the gym

> he doesn't wear a man thong
definitely not gonna make it.

I have. Not the 10" ones though.

all day err day

compression shorts erry day

>It's just so danged expensive (like $20 per pair).
Since you used a dollar sign I assume you live in the USA. Go to a Ross. They sell reebok and puma compression shorts for 6 bucks each, and I've worn both underarmour and the puma shorts. They feel pretty much the same to me.

I have like 12 pairs of pic related (from H&M)

pls post your butt

i have 8 pairs of those under armour boxers, they are pure gold

i wear those breddy gud but for comfort, cotton is better. i like ck cotton boxer briefs. these mite b cool never tried them but merino wool socks are top tier so....

Duluth Trading Co Buck Naked Boxer Briefs. Thank me later.

Calvin klein steel boxer briefs, I don't think they're that great but I got them for $10 a pair for black Friday last year and bitches lose their shit when they see them