Reached 1 pl8 squat a month ago

>Reached 1 pl8 squat a month ago
>Nearly 2 pl8s now
>Go to gym today
>Noticing girls mirin, wearing tight sweatpants
>Catch them glancing at my ass and face nervously
>I never got mires before
>They start doing exercises near me trying to get my attention

Fuark bros, I never thought it'd happen to me. Keep on going guys, it's a hard journey and it may be humiliating at first, but it'll be worth it.

>They start doing exercises near me trying to get my attention
you sure about that

you sure they are just soaking wet over the thought of a sub 225 squat

I mean, good for you man, but

Can't you just stop the memes for one minute and kill yourself?

They probably laughing at your form

Memes? What? What did I do?

>user? user? It's your mother, please wake up
>I'm sorry ma'am, it's unlikely your son will ever regain consciousness.

post pic of yourself

don't give them attention
they're at the gym because they haven't gotten enough attention
don't be their validation

kek

Shut up scumbug we know you've been memeing. We got you with your pockets full of rare pepes, now spill the spaghetti already! Where did you get those dank memes son?

Man this is getting all too meta for me.

nice user, I how are you progressing so fast?I hit lmao 1plate 2 1/2 weeks ago and im only at 180 now
6'0 175lbs

>2 pl8 squat is good
lol

>squats 1 plate
>"heh, now I can wear those tight sweats"
>squat 185lbs
>"yeh, these girls are mirin my 1.5pl8"

Bro, I've been working out for 5 years. Literally the only time I've EVER had a girl stop and watch was when I deadlifted 5 plates for 1 rep. I've had 2 guys in my lifetime ever watch. 1 was when I squatted 4pl8s and he came and actually congratulated me. The other was some old weirdo who just watched me do 345 for 5.

Every night I pray to Rippletits for glute gains, then when I squat I envision him slapping my ass and saying, "Thats it."

No but for real just glutamine and creatine.

Pics or kys

I feel ya man but I got superior Nordic facial aesthetics so that's probably why.

Still it's kinda a dick move coming into a thread meant to inspire people to lift and putting others down, don't ya think?

Sorry man. When you think that your strength going from 135 to 225 on squats and is making a noticeable difference in female attraction, I gotta shoot you down.

If you were giving weak fellas false motivation, well sorry but you're selling false hopes and bluepills

Alright fair enough.

Now post pics faggot.

Idk if you know me but yeah its actually me. I'm kinda a legend around here

"You're fat" yeah I know. I hear it everytime. But I'm strong, natty, and speak the truth

>how are you progressing so fast?I
Probably on a cycle. There's no way to get from 1pl8 to 2pl8 in a month natty

>front squat 315x5
>no one mires

FUCKING RRRRREEEEE

this is how you look

Veeky Forums body dysmorphia and depression at work, boys

Truth is in the real world, 2pl8s is respectable and certainly grounds for miring, when combined of course with good facial genetix as said and a confident demeanor etc. The guy who clearly gives off the vibe that he's determined, having fun, sets goals for himself and is happy where he is even if he's not squatting a house will always spark female attention reliably when compared to your typical fat powerlifter pulling a Ronnie and stealing all the 45's to put up a stupid high 1RM and then waddling off exuding either a bored, unenthusiastic air, or an obvious & exaggerated "heh I'm sure everyone's miring but I'll feign indifference" even though no one actually cares.

Not necessarily shitting on those types of lifters, it's just that once you get to that level I assume it's easy to adopt that kind of mindset.

Anyways. Stay mad phaggots.

>this whole post

Man who cares what other people think of you in the gym who's miring, anything like that.

Who cares what kind of vibe you give off.

Lift for your goals. Gym is for training. Train.

nailed it. What a bunch of fucking downers, jerking themselves off over their insecurities. should get off Veeky Forums and get some perspective, then come back so we can fix this board.

lift to raise yourself higher, not to just cruise above others.

Any man over 18 who has been lifting for 6 months should squat 2 plates.
Repping 2 plates for 8, yeah relatively impressive. But for a 1rm, are you srs?

Also insinuating strength=body composition especially @ 2 plates is retarded. I think you're skinny and/or very weak

>user got his first mires
Congrats bro. It's a nice feeling, ain't it?

Lifting makes you feel more confident so you're mind tells you that girls want you to approach them AKA "Mirin." But yes, being more confident is a big part of what its all about.

B-but n-nobody could e-ever love you if y-you don't squat 4pl8s, r-rite?

>mires when you're at 2 pl8 squat

you are delusional as fuck or underage if you think 2pl8 is grounds for miring

Lmao shut the fuck up retard

holy fuck the fit memes actually work on these autists

I know you're trolling but all it achieves is fueling this kid's delusions. He's only lifted for a couple months and already thinks women are flocking to him because of his weak lifts, in a year he'll be irrecuperably narcissistic.

>I got superior Nordic facial aesthetics so that's probably why.

Did they come bundled with your superior autist chromosomes?

>irrecuperably narcissistic.

What's wrong with that? And from the looks of it it"s you that is narcissistic, for normies lifting 2 pl8s is fucking great, not everyone has roid/extreme body dysmorphia standards, not to mention his progress is fantastic for how long he's been lifting.

Anyone who thinks that 100kg squat is easy is either quartersquatting or haven't been to the gym.

A two plate squat is not impressive, have some fucking standards

retards on here actually think girls give a fuck about how much they lift and not how good they look because of lifting

OP here
post form, i do my squats ass to grass like every real man should

>Anyone who thinks that 100kg squat is easy is either quartersquatting or haven't been to the gym.
your weakness is triggering me

Or squats more than 100kg. Pussy.

This. When I'm telling a girl how much I lift I do it in multiples of their bodyweight so they actually give a slight fuck because they can imagine the usefulness.

"I deadlifted 5 Ruby's today."
"OMG that's amazing you could lift me so easily!"

Wow ruby I could overhead press 0.2 of you

lose some weight you fat cunt.

Am i doing it right?

Your form can't be that good if you're only squatting 2 plates.

Haha, I do the exact same. They have no clue what x lbs/kg really means in an exercise, but if I say I can OHP them, they actually appriciate it.

my sides

holy shit

How do you progress so quickly?

> OHP'ing in the squat rack (inb4)
> working in with a girl who's squatting the same weight
> 110x6, not SUPER good to me
> girl stares at me like I've grown another head
> "I can't even conceive of pressing that much"
> tfw got her number and we're gonna grab coffee this weekend

friend of mine has a similar one with a cat face. Gets him fucktons of female attention

i thought it was 110kg, felt weak as fuck

>le you're in a coma meme
>your entire life is a lie and you're being cucked by your own brain

But why the fuck is my bench lmao 2.1pl8 though?

nice bait

Tfw DYEL mode, and mostly do cardio. For some reason the female gym instructors always come over to help me, and asking me questions, touching me alot to show me the correct posture.

too autistic be able to distinguish between help and interest ^^

Nordic? Is that what they call mentally ill banshees who are allergic to sunlight now

stay short and brown my man

>Nords are the only white people in existence

>110kg OHP

A man can dream, right?

shoo shoo eternal anglo

>increased squat by 90lbs in 4 weeks

What did he mean by this?

because no respectable woman likes a man with a huge fucking ego

>missing the point this hard

whew user, stay out of school.

desu I respect that guy. seems cool.

nobody is trolling dear lord lmao, this thread is talking about women mirin 2 plates at the gym. Women get mirin over a stick with a 6 pack, is it really that hard to understand that itd be hot to them? Even considering the fact that

>dont skip leg day

is a national meme now, so women are basically happy to see a man even work on his legs let alone to see 2 big heavy discs on each side. Prolly got that slip n slide poosy just on sight of it.
Idk yall, this thread is filled with an unbridled amount of autism; its like you dont even realize how naive and superficial some women are. The hottest bitch you know is walking around with a knock off Michael Khors handbag, you think they care how much fuccin weight your legs can lift? Holy heck gtfo.

>HURR IM NOT IMPRESSED BY 2PL8 SO WOMEN ARENT EITHER. I MAY BE 4EVER ALONE BUT I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT WOMEN LUST FOR.

Literally this whole thread filled with DYEF (do you even fuck)

I am short, but when it comes to my penis I'm big. It's shaped like a thick mushroom. But everyone in my junior high gym class told me they thought it was big. Some even said to me that I have a big one. That was back then, so think about how much it has changed [grew] since then.