What does the word 'manly' mean to you?

What does the word 'manly' mean to you?

not a video game

It means a man's work is literally never done.

Having a sense of duty.
Being courageous.
To follow what you belive in, what you chose to be the right thing, not what someone told you.

eating ass

The 7 virtues of bushido, minus being an autistic samurai.

To conquer yourself

nothing

pissing all over the toilet and letting someone else clean it up

Being able to mold oneself into the man you want to be. To gain control over oneself and emotions, you still have them and they inform your decisions but they do not rule you.
Willing to stand up for what you believe in, even if people will hate you for it. Level headed and smart, logical, wise, not hot headed but able to handle oneself in a fight if it comes to that. Having the capacity to raise a family, mainly sons, who will go on to carry your legacy ideally. There's a little bit of you in each of your children so that they may carry on living your 'life' once you die.

That you live your life in pursuit of your own goals.

You must identify your goals and chase them. Work hard to achieve them.

That's manliness.

Everyone has their own goals. My goals are the same as MasT has stated: More money, More muscles.

That's why I work hard and I work hard in the gym. Too chase my dreams.

If your goal is to be a great artist, and you paint a lot, manly. You get it

Masculine appearance.

What it means to be a man? Paving your own path.

Read "The Way of Men." It has the most accurate explanation I've found. He answers everything you could possibly think of that relates to this question. Also, the author is probably one of the most manly people alive.

Take chances, improve everything around you

Not posting dumb philosophical shit about "masculinity" on a goddamn anime website

Back to china

A spook

This
Fucking fedora lords, i swear it's getting worse than reddit here.

Courage. The courage to sacrifice whatever is necessary to get what you want.

So manly he went gay. Not to diss the author, it's a great read.

Being a gentleman and a beast. The type of person to shake your hand before a wrestling match and kick your ass a minute later.

To be emotionally stable, confident and steadfast. To know that kindness, gentleness and compassion are strengths and not weaknesses. To always pursue self improvement.

i hate this gif... Where is the phantom cigar jeeez