King of the manlets

I think if you're under 5'6'' you should aim for a lean physique.

Being too swole will make you look even shorter and "midgety".

Swole is different from fat. If you're fat, you just look chunky and midgety. If you're defined, you look fine. Franco Columbu looked fine and he was 5'4. Just don't let yourself get fat and you should be okay.

Nah fuck that. I wanna go for that dwarvenmode

I think you should maybe think of yourself and not others.

>being shorter than asians
lmaoing at his life

lmao that guy in the grey tank looks like a legit midget with his shirt arms

Fuck that, if you're under 5'6 you should get juiced out of your mind, grow a giant beard, and be a dwarf.

Good lad.

If you're under 5'6", just fucking juice and go full Padilla/Columbu mode.

5'5'' here, I don't agree with you.
Current goal is to be wider than I am tall

what if you are over 6 feet

don't call me lad, boyo, i'm tall for a dwarf

Jeff got blown out for a 6'0+ CEO

>manlets kek

Have you ever seen a ripped Manlet irl? They look way less comical than they do in pics.

There's one that goes to my gym that's like 5'8 and built like a fucking brick house. His height doesn't even seem like a factor when you're seeing him irl.

Poor Jeff

there's a difference between 5'8 and 5'5 you know

It depends on limb length. If you have relatively short arms and legs, you'll look like a midget if you get big. If you have relatively long limbs, you might even look lanky without getting big.

>tfw long ass limbs
>tfw got called "lanky" after posting a form check video
>tfw 5'7

time to get swole as fuck

>CEO of a Gym
Why are Americans so fucking stupid

being that swole while being a manlet will ALWAYS come across as compensating

manlets can never win, except if your like Mike Tyson, he's pretty cool desu...

he is CEO of gymshark lmao

she cheated on jeff with the CEO while she was on the england gymshark tour

CEO of the most popular and successful new start-up gym wear company in the last 5 years.

AKA Gymshark.

Why are you so stupid?

Also, he's British.

>dwarf

Are you guys retarded?

In what universe do dwarves look good.

You're better off just going for ottermode. At least you won't have to work as hard as lanklets to maintain your physique.

I still recommend turbo manlets to lift, just because you have the height of a child you don't need to have the weight. Also don't care about looking blocky you want to look big to get more respect, you should always be lean, bigger people get more respect, it is in our genes

awww the middle one looks like a dachshund with those cute short legs.

>under 5'9
>still has desire to live

>lanklet mopping up sloppy seconds
>heh m m manlets a amirite

>gets cucked by a superior male
>e-enjoy your sloppy seconds l-llanklet

shoo shoo gains goblin

I'm 5'6 but I'm gonna win the lottery then get 3D printed bones so it is okay

holy shit lmao

And? So far it's only lanklets having obsession with manlets, probably insecurity.

The projection coming from non-manlets is fucking astounding lol.

Kys

Clearly wearing heels in the first picture .Clearly not in the other 2. Are you guys for real?

Lmao. RIP manlets

absolute kek

no she isn't

5'7" here but can confirm lean is the way to go. Girls have always told me I look a lot taller than I am just because I have a lean physique and long limbs. From pictures, a lot of people have said they thought I was freakishly tall, like 6'3"+
If you want to look taller, less is more.

>if you're small you should aim to be even smaller

top fucking kek

Can confirm. My boyfriend is about 5'7" - 5'8".

He just doesn't look or feel good bulked up, and "big" doesn't suit his normal size skeleton.

He looks good built enough that his muscles are developed, round etc... but lean enough to keep his waist tight.

It's super easy for shorter men to fill their core area with fat, which just makes them look stumpy.

Sadly "big" muscle look way better on tall men, but they have the hardest time getting them too.

So go ahead and get as built as you want if you're short, but keep your roid doses minimal, lots of cardio and stay lean.

Yes total homo

I thought it was face > height

>mfw they're all wearing the nikey "3cm heels" roshan

It's a point system. Each category is worth up to 10 points.

This is only going off of looks, keep that in mind, there are phantom categories like : money, power, fame, charisma

Then partly hidden: cock size. - can't play that card until you already fucking her, and then its mostly for repeat customers

Cosmetic score is an up to 30 points scale. Guys under 15 will need to comp well in other categories. Guys between 15-20 will do ok, but still need to comp in at least a couple other categories. 20-25 could literally still fuck up some of the other categories and do ok. 25+ girls chase you. 30 and you could get laid just by walking around naked in warm weather.

Height & frame: 6'3" is a full 10, beyond that it's diminished returns so stays a 10. Every inch under subtract 1 point. Yes, that continues into negative numbers, I'm sorry, but it's true.

Face: straight forward, 10 is best possible, square jaw, symmetry etc...

Build: careful here, don't over roid as there IS a definite point of negative returns. Built enough that in person girls call your body "muscular" or "ripped", IRL standards, NOT Veeky Forums rediculousness.

Say you're 5'7", with a great body, big muscles - but not over done, and lean enough to see abs, and you have a great face too = cosmetic score of 22 isn't doing too terrible

money > all and the lanket is banking millions

This

I agree, if you are going to be woman sized you should be lean also.

>supermanlets when will they learn

I don't understand this Instagram stuff, is that the same woman dating three men in the span of a couple months?

who gives a fuck about looking good
i dont care if im an ugly short fuck i want to be a FREAK of nature

It is, as long as the height difference is reasonable.

if you're under 5'6 and white/asian just go trap, if not then just kys really

Imm 5"7 and when i bulk to 200~ i do look smaller when i cut to ~180 i do feel and look taller

homo

>nike roshan

Ahahahhahahahahahahahah holy hell the autism

Wut?

>Thousands of years of breeding lead to this beast right here
>Absolutely stunning speed and strength
>Can dig holes like a terrier to flush our badgers and take them out for good
>Perfect sense of smell with hound nose

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Damn 22 barely missed the 25 mark
> tfw never cared about being 5'7 until it took away 8 points from you

If you are that freaking short, you should jump off a bridge and avoid polluting the gene pool.

Agreed, and I think it goes for all people too. Why try to maintain so much excess mass.

I'm 5'7 and when I was at my most muscular I was 157 and looking a little too bulky.

So? What separates his workout clothes from the millions of other workout clothes? How many jews did he have to blow in order to get his brand ahead?

>"gym shark"
>"shark"
lol

why is 179cm short but 180cm tall i don't get it

>Karan Singh stands at an imposing 5ft 7in tall despite being just five years old.
>imposing 5ft 7in
>five years old
How does it feel to be shorter than a five year old child

im a lanklet but he's poo in loo so doesnt really matter

its a meme dumbass, anything above 5'9 is normal