Making it

Finally got laid last night. Just wanted to thank you Veeky Forums, couldn't have done it without you. All the alpha wisdom and lifting gave me confidence and almost cured my autism.

Almost reached 1plate OHP. Feeling better than ever. Future is looking bright. Has Veeky Forums helped you too?

Hope you were thinking of us

Pic makes me itch for a 12" white dick. Shit. Gotta call up some guys I know.

t. gay black gentleman

Intermediate and Advanced are far superior to Expert, because you can grab her by the tittes.

>not using your functional strength to lift her up and grope her tatties whenever you want
>he fell for the brosplit meme

>not flexible enough to grab her by the tiddies when playing on expert mode.
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT, WORK OUT CORE YOU FAG.

Me on lower left. D-do I have a long time to go still?

l-london?

Washington.

You packin'?

>D-do I have a long time to go still?
Yes but dont worry, i can help you
london?

my qt asian gf does the beginner pose. on the bright side, at least that means i aint dating a slut.

Can I squat down on your dick first to test it out?

ofc
trap, grill or guy?

But then again have you ever met a real asian that isn't an expert? I think you're being duped bro.

while you were out there making it i was turning my autism up to the next level

>be me
>jogging like any other day
>run past a restaurant and see a girl from high school, she is waving smiling and making eye contact through the glass
>do a double take, wave back and keep running
>cant think of anything to say so i turn my music on full blast and run 20 minutes straight all the way home without stopping

im making virginity gains Veeky Forums

Trap af. 5'6" 119.

Gain goblins.
Not even once

>That unusually dark brown sphincter
Can't unsee that lads.

>not reaching under and rubbing her clit like a mad man

Thats not a sphinctor you fat retard

2016:
>Went from 36 pant size to 32
>Don't get random chest pain anymore
>Much more energy overall
>Feel much faster and agile
>Way more confident on my feet (sounds dumb, but its a dramatic difference I wasn't expecting)
>Girlfriend always running hands over abs and pecs, biting and shit
>She wants sex constantly now and is way easier to get off
>Never felt her vagina have contractions on my cock before until now (dating 5yrs)
>Numerous male friends complimenting my shoulders and chest (tfw they haven't even seen me shirtless yet)
>Friend I consider toughest in my group says I'd be a good fight

Overall, very good year for me and most of it is thanks to this retarded forum

Clothing budget has been fucked though

i always think about Veeky Forums when i get laid

or when i jerk off for that matter

Is this in pic related a guy or a girl?

Please tell me it's a guy, because it erects my penis.

>be 5'9
>for some reason past 2 girls I've fucked were at least 6'1
>doggy sucks because I have to reach awkward positions to get my Dickleburgh in
>get exhausted quick and lose interest in sex
>don't Cum

Fucking tall girls is awesome besides doggy though. Missionary is like look at all these activities. Their Tits would be Fucking huge if they were on a 5'2 girl but they're proportionate on a tall girl.

>Has Veeky Forums helped you too?
No.. ive become an autistic lifter, who dont drink anymore and need his sleep, so i cant go clubbing to meet girls and i dont have time for girls, because i have to lift and they would fuck up my nutritions.

I give you some advice.
You just lay her on the side and lay behind her, so its almost doggy, but you have more room and it isnt that exhausting, you can even grab her hair, pull her or push her away, touch boobs, kiss and you have the control.

>dating
>5yrs
Top fucking kek. No wonder birthrates are so low.

Manlet detected

>falling for marriage meme
>falling for child support meme
>falling for Alimoney meme

I (have already) passed on my seed by banging girls I pick up at anime cons, online dating with no rubber and nutting inside them

None of them know my name or address. There is no chance every single girl got an abortion.

I have dozens of sons. I don't have to pay for child support or get cucked or nothing like that.

Plus these are American women. Marrying one does not guanretee it will be your kid. My kids are being raised for sure by the husbands of these girls that I knock up.

It is a sad state of affairs this culture is in. Ironically before I became asthetic I thought women were low sex drive and didn't cheat and fucked rarely... now I know they just didn't want to cheat with me or fuck me lol

Beware lads making it will destroy your reputation of women as you bang whore after whore and they talk to you about their boyfriends

Ps: I have several STDs but all of them were removed with antibiotics except for heroes which is not a big deal... worth it to pass my genes on

>except for herpes, which is not a big deal

kys

>Ironically before I became asthetic I thought women were low sex drive and didn't cheat and fucked rarely
How aesthetic are you really?
Given the nature of your post im having trouble taking you seriously but i have to ask because ive gone from semi aesthetic to more aesthetic but i see no change in women

also if youre not trolling, all women talk shit to their current bf about ex guys they fuck. It bonds them to their current choice and is more of a mental gymnastic thing than anything else

pic?

Did she lick your peeper?

stop lyin' you little bitch. You got no offspring at all. 1% of rapes result in a kid. You did something similiar and no woman will carry the child of a man she met once that isn't Chad Thundercock himself. Most hoes are on birth control anyway.

Your STDs probably made you infertile aswell.

This, what makes you think that some random conslut would keep the seed of some size 36 faggot dressed in a poor fitting Goku outfit thinking he's the apex of all males.

Except you don't know for sure and abortion is a thing so eat shit bitch faggot

Finally worked up the balls to ask the sexy barista at my favourite coffee shop for her number. She gave it to me and we are hanging out next week. Only been lifting a year so even though the gains Iv made would have helped I'm certain that my confidence did most of the work for me.

>Why do you lift bro
>to lift bro

Think of us while you're smashing

kek, think of us

>he's going at it with closed eyes
>a slightly struggled look on his face like he's trying to imagine something
>girl's laying on her back legs spread looking at user
>he's struggling to keep hard cuz of titangrip faps
>she thinks he's trying to think of other things to stay hard
>in his head he sees memes and green stories
>snippets of blueboard screenshots flying about
>quotes in various different guys sounding of in his head
>do you even lift bro
>we all gonna make it
>bread lol
>he counts the bar
>he gets startled by something she said and looks at her, Veeky Forums orchestra fading off in his head
>"I said, you can call me Steve if it would help"

>you can call me Steve if it would help

10/10

got me

>dating 7 years

Come at me bro

my Mexican high test princess does expert hnnngh

Veeky Forums gave me a 'I respect him because he's trying attitude' that has made me able to help lots of other people and also start things I wasn't immediately good at.

Yeah getting/staying fit has really broke me of my autistic habit of judging and hating people for no reason

>getting/staying fit has really broke me of my autistic habit of judging and hating people for no reason, because im judging and hating myself now

I can attest to this. Hate is a paralytic and is almost always internal. A confident man doesn't need to hate.

>Fuck one girl
>Making it

Top kip, skipper.

The New Pasta.

based desu