Has anyone tried this?

Has anyone tried this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e5nZlw0UESo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you read the rest of the manga/anime he gets laughed at because it was just a basic workout routine.

You're not gonna be one punch man from running and doing BW shit

Most people forget the banana.

It gets too easy after a while, you have to spice it up with stuff like handstand pushups, pistol squats, dragon flags

Delet this

didnt people mutate and shit like that?
and he left humanity behind and became super strong from that workout due to mutation?

youtu.be/e5nZlw0UESo

Some pajeet weeb who quit the third day

this was literally a joke like said

yeah I tried it, all my lifts went up by 1plate after the first month.

Dont forget, no AC allowed

no he's just a guy that did 100 pushups and shit

if you do this you will be fit, no doubt.
not really good for upper body but you will survive the zombie apocalypse for sure.

Cardio kills gains

It works if you do it consistently until your hair falls out. That's the key.

Wouldn't that just overtrain your muscles?

I've heard so many retarded DYELS talk about this

Guarantee this will make up over 20% of new years resolutions by millenials

Entire point of the OPM workout is that its a joke, like the rest of the manga, the author is just shoving it into the readers faces that it isnt a serious manga, and that if there is a secret to his strength he doesnt know it.

That is a really fucked up amount of cardio, especially when compared to the rest of the "workout".

Yet cardio or even running is barely mentioned or even used in the rest of the series.

Reee

only insofar that the time you spend running isn't time spend lifting

it only does that if you already have that much gains that you need to lift to maintain them

most people here can do cardio and still maintain their gains

lmao he isn't natty

no scoops?

In the manga it talks about something called a limiter. In a theory that the hero broke that limit by sheer dedication to becoming a hero. Others who break the limit have become monsters.
In short, he worked hard and stayed dedicated to get great results(minus the hair loss). Life lesson.

It actually worked for me
I was a skinny fat fag dyel until I started this work out
I fucked 27 girls and killed 13 bullies from my school with a single punch since then
I also recommend running like naruto technique, which has helped me to run even faster than Olympic athletes. Now I'm able to run 100mts in 5.8seg

Nobody has tried it op, give it a try if you want, it will get you in better shape than fapping to anime all day. You may not want to run 10k every day though it could cause injuries.

stop

Same

Bump for interest

that's not a particularly hard workout, except the 10km a day, which is retarded

if you run 10km a day, you sure as fuck are going to kill your gains

I mean its good maintenance for basic fitness if you change the run distance to 3-5k done in intervals. But still i would take one day off or do something different or complete rest per week. Really depends on your fitness level and age. But 10k run each day just reduces lifespan and kills gains. Good for military types maybe.