Is Sage Northcutt the platonic form of Chad?

Is Sage Northcutt the platonic form of Chad?

he would be if he won his fight

but he won his last fight casual scum

Went to high school with this dude, he's a genuinely good guy! Ya'll just jealous because he's got money and aesthetics.

Yeah, respect.

Don't really know how good or bad he actually is yet. Needs to keep fighting before he can really be judged accurately.

He went to my gym in cinco ranch. He is the most down to earth nice guy I ever met who is a celebrity here in katy. He complimented my beard once and knew how girls felt when they get compliments. He says hi to all his fans and will engage in conversations. In fact hos whole family that goes are stand up people.

He is not a chad. Just a wholesome man.

blessings to him
we need more wholesome chads to show us the way, and better believe it I'm putting my all into making it

sage pls go

I like him. He's humble and does his talking in the ring. I hope he beats Gall's ass.

>He complimented my beard once and knew how girls felt when they get compliments.

Wait what?

Nice, fellow Houstonfag too. It's that Texas charm, either you are a heartwarming wholesome dude or a complete scumbag dickwad

But lost the previous one and has fought lackluster competition. You are the casual scum

Idk if Chad he has terrible hair that Gohan spike shit has got to go

>platonic form of chad

I don't get it.

The stars at night are big and bright.

>he lost the one before
>b-but his competition
nice deflection, kill yourself 205'er wikipedia scum

He's a genuinely good guy. He doesn't curse and is always smiling. Almost robotic really.

His father is a piece of shit though.

Some of my friends were NASKA kids who competed with him and got to know him. Pretty much echoed the sentiments here, said he was a super nice guy and his dad is insane with his fitness. Been eating the chicken/broc/rice etc since he was a little kid.

the only thing is his stupid haircut

other than that he's chad

>platonic

What did he mean by this?

read a book sometime, brainlets

He's a little too boyish and "off" to be a Chad

the ultimate Chad has to be Rob Gronkowski

He's autistic cringey and is on gh and sus

>Nice body
>Christian with family values
>Chad

Sorry but no