Kryptonite

Tell us about your poison Veeky Forumsizen. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black cock.

forward squats

well fried bread with some olive oil on it

fuck me im gonna go downstairs now and get some

beef filet.
Feels like heaven.

"Wagon Wheels"? Fuck is that? Can I supplement it? Does it have any protein? Should I have before or after my workout? Will it increase my bench?

Don't do it user! Unless it's 'treat' meal day.

Toasted wheat bagels w/butter. Eating one as we speak.

>implying i'm one of those people who restricts their diet for no reason

enjoy suffering cuck

Fucking delicious is what it is brah. It's soft biscuits coated in chocolate with marshmallow and jam in between. No protein. I suppose if you're going to have it, do so early in the day or straight after a workout.

>needs a cheat day
Oh wow

I like something similar. Toasted crumpets spread with honey butter. Having one tomorrow morning

***MEAL***

Oh man that sounds delightful

I have mine every morning and just don't give af. It and the occasional craft beer are the only things I really WANT to cheat with.

I literally eat all of them on the day I go to the supermarket. Well, these and snickers.

>all that oil
Holy shit, is that a normal american pizza?

i love german food too

Grilled cheese sandwiche

These things are my red Kryptonite. I used to love them as a small child. Then when I was about 5, one evening I was running about the living room in my pants (as you do at that age) and I'd somehow managed to sit on a Wagon Wheel without noticing. The marshmallow shit all over my pants disgusted me so much, 30 years later I haven't been able to stomach a Wagon Wheel.

This is a true story.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E

Looks tasty/10
What is it exactly?

chocolate pudding in vanilla sauce

Send help.

Everything that has flour in it: pizza, pasta, crackers, plain bread (the real stuff not the process), sandwiches. It's so fucking tasty.

Pecan Pie

you niggers haven't lived until you've consumed this delicious southern treat

no wonder the south is obese. this shit is like cocaine

Fuck that looks tasty as hell, I love pecans,

Thank fuck there was no pie this Thanksgiving. I would've eaten the whole thing.

Pumpkin is bae tho
Also Terrimissu
Also a whole liter of frozen yoghurt ice cream

Too true.

its my favorite brah, have it every birthday. Respect.

fuck cake.

Came here to post this. Pizza fucking kills me. I'm probably carrying at least 50lbs of pizza fat alone.

How does one resist pic related? I sure don't know, eating three at a time.

>that feeling when you get there early enough to order one of these

My neighbor (she's an old lady) makes this bite size pecan pies every saturday, she sells them to the local grocery store and god DAMN putting one of those things in my mouth is the closer i've ever gotten to cumming from food alone

>getting the mcmuffin instead of the mcgriddle
Son... it has syrup in the bread, IN THE BREAD

I get ten quarter pounders every time I go to McDonald's and eat them al

Ultimate dirty bulk fuel but I can't seem to get past 97kg at 6'1", it's depressing

SHIT. No wonder that bread tastes so damn good. We don't have McGriddles here in the UK. Fuck.

I mean, I know it's terribly unhealthy. Don't get me wrong.

I actually haven't eaten at McDonald's in three weeks and I feel much better.

My social life is a gainz goblin

That's a sad tale friend. I hope one day you can overcome your disgust and indulge in their glory once more

>Dank LIDL granola.

Nigga, are you me?!

Go half cocoon mode and then emerge an aesthetic butterfly.

Cinnamon Life cereal. I like to smoke, eat two servings and watch netflix at night sometimes.

when im high i can eat WHOLE BAG

Yes dude. Pretty much any kind of the good cereal kills me, I can eat a whole box if I sit for long enough

Pecan pie is under-rated AF.

I could eat a truck load of nachos and salsa

Cinnamon roll quest bars

Taco bell