Height

Will stretching exercises help me get any taller (male 1.73m 19 years old)?

Stretching and correcting bad posture may give you a very small amount of height.

What's your posture like?

Like how small?

Getting better recently. I generally stand up straight now

i just turned 16 and im 1,72meters tall
is there hope?

>"grow, grow, grow"

167 cm Im 17 years old ,Shall i kms?

being 6'3 and seeing this pic makes me feel good every time

How do you correct a bad posture?

Not really user. You will see a very small gain in height temporarily as you stretch out your spine but your spine will compact again as the day goes on.

Stop stressing about your height user. 1.73m really isn't that short and it's not going to affect your life that much. Do you want to spend your young adult life stressing about something as arbitrary as height or would you like to enjoy the best years of your life free of insecurity? This height meme has gone far enough on Veeky Forums. It started off as light ribbing and banter but more and more I see that young men here are stressing over it and letting it dictate their decisions.

You're stuck with it. Just accept it and move on.

Well when you've failed in every other area of life, at least you'll be tall.

I always tell myself that I can improve on anything else than height so im doing just fine

157cm female
Manlets don't want cause they want kids taller than them
Lanklets don't want cause fear I give them Manley kids

Kill me already

Do you at least have a decent bod? If so you'll be fine.

No. You just told everyone you aren't 18; you are too stupid to do anything you want to do.

Fucking retard.

I do, but I don't want sex, I want a husband and children. Tons of kids.

> Good body
> Attract man
> Have relationship with man
> Have his kids and marry him

What's the issue?

Good body doesn't mean healthy brain, doesn't mean I'm not a virgin

>Medical exam today
>5,9 and 80kg
>tfw I think fapping waste my energy
>I could be taller

Any exercises to help me get any less tall?
I'm 2m and I want off the back pains ride

Yes, break your back in a car accident and you can lose about 10cm of height

Thanks, will do!

You must be pretty fat user.

>80/1,802 = 24,6
>24,6
>almost in Pre-Fat Yellow zone
Man I really to clean this.
I'm 22. Is there hope?

What does it mean by training since Child?
I thought lifting at 8-10 years old would result in a tiny height

I'm the sameish, 175cm(5'9) and 185 pounds(83kg), not fat at all, a bit cubs at 14-15% bf. People say I look 170 so I feel small

up to 1inch

Nope. If you didn't do it growing up playing sports which incorporate dynamic stretching 24/7 you already missed out on height gains

> 5'11
> 66kg

I'm a lanky fuck

Reported for faggot (and underage)

Female 170cm here, feels good but i dont like it at all, 176 would be better. At least almost all my male friends are manlet, is really funny being taller than them.

>virgin
>wants husband and kids
>grill
>nice bod
These dont really belong together, something is up
you brown?

Dutch

I know this perfect excercise! It's called spinal stretch, you need a rope and a chair, also a tall place to set this up. So you make kind of a loop with the rope and tie the other end to somewhere around 4 meters tall. Make sure the loop is at least a foot taller than you. Ok this is where the fun part begins. You have to get on the chair and carefully place your head in the loop, once it's all tighted up, you just jump/kick the chair away. It might seem scary, but if it's performed well you will gain at least 2" every session.

So youre a pretty girl, with a nice bod, who wants kids and marriage AND is a virgin?
You understand why im skeptical, surely because most guys would climb over their mothers to get a grill like this

Dumb question probably but I'm 6'3" is there a way to get taller when you're already pretty tall?

I enjoy being tall but I'd like to get taller since my height will probably be considered the average height soon (in about ten years I imagine). I just want to get ahead of the competition if you know what I mean, like two extra inches would be great.
Any ideas /height/?

Marry me

You don't exist.

I don't believe you exist.

Don't lie to me like this.

-

I'm 6' with a solid face. Feels good

lmao same shit i always tell my self (6'5) Im pretty much a failure at most things though. I don't even get much pussy cause I'm beta af, The only time I've gotten it is when I'm just standing at a house party or bar and a girl approaches me and starts kissing me right away before i can say something retarded..

>Not being a 5'5 turbomanlet
>actually having a chance of making it

You don't know pain.