I just saw a fit version of Cara Delavigne at my gym what do I do? She was mirin'

I just saw a fit version of Cara Delavigne at my gym what do I do? She was mirin'

P.s. we are on a air force base

Talk to her lile she's a tranny so you feel comfortable dominating a beta bitch

Impregnate immediately

>Chair force

>I just saw a fit version of Cara Delavigne
>what do I do

nothing, she is ugly as fuck, just run

"Has anyone ever told you you look like Cara delavigne?" Proceed from there

shut the fuck up you fucking retard

don't you ever talk shit about the goddess that is cara delevingne ever again

i would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie

What's "her" name?

Post your face and we'll tell you if she'll think you're a creep or if your advances will be welcome

I'm conflicted about her eyebrows. They are too thick and prominent but if she plucked them to typical size and shape she'd just look like a regular (but very pretty) girl.

I've though about joining the air force, would you recommend it? I'm pretty smart so I'd score high on the ASVAB

THICC

ayy lmao

She looks like Shawn from Boy Meets World.

Let me guess, she looked like pic related when you came closer than 5m?

shoo shoo skoopy spelly

AF vet with some tips.
Your ASVAB score will never matter except to qualify you for a greater number of jobs. The highest you need to score is like, 85 to qualify for everything.

Therefor, the SMART thing to do, is to look for careers you are interested in first, and do as much research about them as possible. Go to the recruiter and say you want that job. He's going to try to get you into the air force any way he knows how, but the only way you get in is with that job. He's even going to tell you that you can just pick your job in basic training. If you do that, you will be a cop, or a baggage handler.

DO YOUR RESEARCH. Pick your career first, then join. Don't let the recruiter jerk you around because you didn't do your homework.

Be patient, too. I was in the DEP for about 9 months before I went to BMT, but I had a guaranteed contract for the career I wanted.

If you belive in meme magick then you can have a good life in the air force

Before I joined I was like "I want this job and to travel to these exact locations". Everything that wasn't in my control worked in my favor. Went in open mechanical and got the job I wanted then got the bases I wanted currently living in Germany. I travel all across Europe every weekend.

You could have shit luck and get a shit job and minot as a Base. I just have amazing luck with a cake job. I seriously consider going on /x/ and looking into the /omg/ threads. My life is unraveling as I envisioned. Trump won because of Kek.

So you like pencil thin shit eyebrows vs. Fertile thiccc full eyebrows?

I love untouched eyebrows. You can tell a girl is raw and real af marriage material that way plus good genes

All the better to defend our kin brotheren

If she could carry our child through the nuclear wasteland while I rape and pillage for resources that's a plus

Pin her down and wax her eyebrows.

rape.

>a fit version of Cara Delavigne

this is one of the worst pics I've ever seen of this bitch

I need to know who this is. No homo.

inb4 dutch caracuck autism

that dude is fierce