Veeky Forums I need some help...

Veeky Forums I need some help. I'm a low-energy type of person (I get tired over the day quickly) and the coffee isn't doing it for me anymore. I've been looking into other solutions and came up with pic related. Is it a good way to stay energetic? How much creatine should I take over the day provided I actually DO NOT work out?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/active-b12-protocol-basics.10138/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why don't you just get enough and sleep and drink more water rather than funnelling garbage into your body to keep yourself propped up

Creatin isnt a supplement that will bring more energy during the day.
Dont do it.

Creatine won't raise your enegery levels. Don't look for answers in medicine. Try:
- cold showers every day
- eath healthy
- get 8 hours of sleep every day
- get to bed and wake up around the same time every day
- find solutions to daily things that cause stress
- dont smoke weed on a daily base
- dont get depended on cafeïne
- set goals for yourself so you find a will to live, even if these goals are short term.

I sleep as much as I can (6-7 hours) and drink LOADS of water over the day. Doesn't help me much.

I do most of these. I need medicine because clearly something it wrong with my body. Regardless of that I have things to do over the day and I just can't stay sleepy all the time.

People with chronic fatigue do methylation protocols to fix their issues. Maybe you could benefit from doing it

This protocol is popular on the largest CFS forum

forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/active-b12-protocol-basics.10138/

Well I suppose I'd have to get legitimately tested for deficiencies before doing something like this.

Still, what about the creatine? Far as I read it technically should give me energy.

how much do you weigh ? have you been overweight in the past ? how does your diet look ? how often/much do you train ?

>how much do you weigh ?
Not a lot. 58 kilograms.

>have you been overweight in the past ?
Nope.

>how does your diet look ?
Ehh hard to say. It's not great. Sometimes junk fast foods, sometimes healthy stuff. I'd say it's "balanced".

>how often/much do you train ?
None. Unless walking a shitload and carrying some weight on my back counts. I parkour sometimes too.

go to a doctor and tell him you are have fatigue. first thing he will do is get your complete blood count test done. if it shows your MCV and MCH are high then you would know for sure if doing a methylation protocol could help

just go to your doctor. taking creatine wont fix your problems. if anything, it will temporarily mess with your liver so your doctor will have harder time giving you a diagnose

>just go to your doctor. taking creatine wont fix your problems. if anything, it will temporarily mess with your liver so your doctor will have harder time giving you a diagnose
Isn't creatine supposed to be the safe supplement?

Creatine helps your muscles hold more water, and helps your muscles recover a little bit faster and your strenght levels also increse very slightly, so you create more explosive power. It does nothing for energy.

But it is a well tested supplement that doesnt seem to have any major negative impact on your body. There are exeptions ofcourse, as with any supplement. (like dont combine with certain steroids).

Protein.

maybe you arent eating enough ? depends on how tall you are I guess but 58kg doesnt seem like much. if your body doesnt have enough energy and "building blocks" it gets tired more easily. ofc it is hard to give this kind of advice over the internet but you might want to look into that.

it works and it will give you better gains but it's not something that will make you healthier or anything.

i went to my doctor earlier this year complaining about being tired all the time and when I had my CBC done, a number of things were messed. he recomended me to stop using creatine and i did but it didnt really change the way i felt. after i stopped using creatine my blood work normalized. well, everyhing except high MCV which my doctor ignored. later i found out having high MCV is very common among CFS sufferers and its easily treatable with a methylation protocol which is what im doing now

I don't know, I eat what my body feels I need to eat, I rarely feel hungry. But I can easily eat a 30cm pizza all by myself and not gain remotely any weight. Then again, I kinda like my weight. I do look like a skeltal but I'm very agile at the same time. I'm not that weak too.

How should I dose it then?

so you have a bad diet and/or don't get enough sleep.

>But I can easily eat a 30cm pizza all by myself and not gain remotely any weight

yeah and I could eat 3 of those a day and not gain any weight, doesnt mean anything.

also I get that you rarely feel hungry, there are a lot of people like that.

>Then again, I kinda like my weight. I do look like a skeltal

Yeah it's cool that you like the way you look. still if you feel tired it might have to do with the fact that you are not eating enough.

you dont have to become fat, what I would recommend is just eat a bit more, maybe gain 5kg or so and do a bit more sport and you will feel like you have more energy throughout the day.

>you dont have to become fat, what I would recommend is just eat a bit more, maybe gain 5kg or so and do a bit more sport and you will feel like you have more energy throughout the day.
No, you didn't understand me. I don't like the way I look but it has certain perks to it. Besides, I can't gain weight. I'd have to devote my entire day to preparing the food and eating it and I just can't do that.

And I'm saying this because my friend has the same problem as I do and he's got much more time in a day to stay at home and he's literally been eating and working out all day only to look slightly bigger than myself.

everybody can gain weight, technically it is as easy as just eating like you are now and adding a handfull of nuts every day before you go to bed.

enjoy going bald

Oh believe me I tried. I've been consuming a shitload of nuts but it changed literally NOTHING. I swear I can't gain weight unless I dedicate time to doing just that. That pizza I mentioned? I'd have to eat one every day to gain maybe two kilograms. Tiring and costly.