nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM197411142912003
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/037687169190068A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw weed doesn't

I prefer alcohol to weed but calories desu

>tfw weed delivery is late and shops only sell alcohol
well I guess I'll be sober this weekend

>cigarettes give you cancer

I don't even care about cancer I just don't want to hurt my oxygen intake and all the other shit it fucks up

>Something that lowers my free test levels won't interfere with my bodybuilding progress just because it has no calories in it

K
E
K

>tfw 3 of my uncles are lung cancer
>dad is probably gonna get it too
>too afraid to smoke even weed

does weed cause lung cancer?

>this website gives you cancer

>does weed cause lung cancer?
carcinogens cause cancer
smoke isn't good for you
smoking weed means inhaling carcinogens

fuck this shit. I am 100% positive that I have cancer genes, can't the doctors do something about it? I want lung replacement RREEE

All it takes is for one malignant cell to reproduce.
We're all going to die, user.
Do whatever makes you happy and die a happy man.

>Tfw too intellijent for cancer.

>"No statistically significant changes in plasma testosterone levels were observed during and after the smoking period as compared with the pre-smoking base-line levels."
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM197411142912003

>You
[X] BTFO
[ ] Not BTFO

>"Chronic marijuana use showed no significant effect on hormone concentrations in either men or women."
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/037687169190068A

kek

KEK

> tfw dream I'm drinking
> wake up
> haven't had a drink in half a year

Plus decreases protein synthesis by up to 20% and lowers test/increases estrogen.

This happened to me but with mescaline, havent touched it this year but i dreamt i chugged some and started tripping.
Got weird though my mates kitten was chilling on my shoulders the whole dream.
Fucking weird.

vodka soda: 64 calories

Yeah but 64x10 is 640 calories, nobody has one or 2 drinks unless they're like 65 years old or cucks. Having a drink or 2 is a waste and won't even get you drunk

Do you know if you like weed? If you do just buy a vape. The thc itself isn't a carcinogen and they let you get high without smoke. Plus they save you money in the long run.

binge drinking and fitness don't exactly well together. just putting options out there. 640 calories for 10 shots of vodka is a pretty good compromise if you compare it to the 1500 calories 10 beers would give you.

0.5l of vodka is 1000 calories and that will just get you tipsy
vodka soda or whiskey straight is all I drink

drink spirytus instead

>0.5l of vodka is 1000 calories and that will just get you tipsy

that degree of tolerance unironically makes you an alcoholic

consider cutting down drastically

That isn't binge drinking, it's drinking. Better to binge once or twice a year than have a beer every day

doesn't really make a difference how strong it is. practically all the calories in vodka already come from alcohol. stronger alcohol just has more calories per ml. you can't change how much energy alcohol has only how many "excess" calories there is from other sources (typically carbs from sugar or grain)

This.

And 1500cal on 10 beers is extremely light, i'd hate to see how many calories are in IPAs and stouts.

I literally drink alcohol once every 2-3 months

Cuz average stoner has shit hormone levels already

I had one of these dreams this past week and I'm two months sober. Shit is unsettling.
Liquid mescaline? That shit looks like water, right? I think i accidosed on it earlier this year.

>having 10 shots of vodka isn't binge drinking
>NIAAA defines binge drinking as a pattern of drinking that brings blood alcohol concentration (BAC) levels to 0.08 g/dL. This typically occurs after 4 drinks for women and 5 drinks for men—in about 2 hours
>SAMHSA defines heavy drinking as drinking 5 or more drinks on the same occasion on each of 5 or more days in the past 30 days.

>weed

I have no clue what NIAA or SAMSHA are but sounds like some anglo low test cuck shit.
Here even the government definition of "heavy drinking" is over 12 drinks in one day and over 24 drinks in a week. And those are the lol guberment figures comparable to how seriously people take BMI.

Many countries don't even recognize alcoholism as a disease. The point is that calling 10 drinks a regular night doesn't mean you have a problem, but it also doesn't mean you're drinking a "normal," or "healthy" amount

10 drinks a night is totally normal as long as its not every night

This

Whenever I drink I drink at least 10 drinks, I usually drink 750ml of 40% liquor and a few beers on top of that

I take it most people here are 18 year old 5'4" manlets who've drank under 10 times in total

Yeah. It's still binge drinking. Not to be confused with a separate definition of intoxication.

>start drinking last year at a friends so I wouldn't act so autistic and actually chat with people
>end up drinking almost every weekend until I'm drunk
>have started having a drink after work if I had a bad day

Am I going down a bad path or is this normal

Who would bother drinking at all if they aren't "binge drinking"? Might as well get drunk if you're going to drink

Normal where I'm from, shit almost everyone I know drinks every weekend and a lot of people have like 10 beers everyday after work

I am 18 and have drunk like 4 times but not manlet. Very accurate tho.

Only got tipsy a couple times unfortunately it takes a lot to get me drunk

I was drinking until I was drunk as fuck everyday after school when I was in high school.......... I would go home and drink beers and browse the net everyday and get absolutely shit faced

I agree. My only contention was that said 10 shots of vodka in a night wasn't binge drinking when it is. I drink like this once or twice a week. I didn't mean to argue whether it was good or bad, just to recognize binge drinking for what it is.

Iktf bro I was an alcoholic before I was 20 years old

>tfw everyone else is still in there teenager weed smoking phase and I'm pounding back whiskey instead
>tfw grew out of weed at a young age and became full blown alcoholic by 21

I'm only 18 so I don't even know how much 10 shots of vodka is but 10 beers made masturbating feel good for me (which it doesn't anymore... seems the older I get the less I enjoy it) and I was still able to drive if I wanted to (didn't)

I weight 240lbs tho

you were not able to drive and you shouldn't risk that

>only 18

Shit you're starting out late, when I was 18 I was drinking almost a fifth of liquor everyday

Then why did heavy smoking kill my libido and erection strength, which magically went away when I quit?

Weed is shit and boring

Ever noticed how parties die the second weed is brought out?

Adderal + booze + low doses of benzos is god tier

>bodybuilding

He fell for the meme

Lol that chart is for people who have baby tier alcohol tolerance

I chug my first few drinks just to get a buzz than drink at a normal pace

>0.5l of vodka
>just tipsy
Jesus dude, you weight 400lbs?

THIS

Everyone gets quiet and boring as soon as everyone gets stoned

this chart says after 2 drinks you would have your driving skills affected, which is what happens if you admit you'd be buzzed.

Nice anecdotal evidence man. I'm convinced

After chugging 6 drinks I'm buzzed, I drink everyday though

Yeah it has calories but I'm not a fat fuck so it doesn't matter

>wasting perfectly good calories

I don't chug it all in one go
>parties
2016 and not choosing a relaxed nice chill atmosphere with a few friends over """parties"""
besides if you want to """party""" just mix it with alcohol

Well I guess if you down it in one go it would get you drunk but then you sober up and then what? Not even that guy

>I k-know how I'll win this argument! I'll tell them how my beta ass can't get hard! LOL owned!!!

try again nigga

Not at once, but in a span of 3-4 hours it's still a lot. Unless you're fat fuck I wouldn't describe this state as "tipsy".

A binge is when you daily. Like spring break or conference... You know "going on a binge" you can't do that in a day. Even two or three days I'd hardly consider a binge. "a week long binge" what the fuck are you guys on about

3-4 hours is pretty quick. 0.5l vodka equates to 12 drinks or "units of alcohol". more like 6-8 hours

>
> (You)
>Not at once, but in a span of 3-4 hours it's still a lot. Unless you're fat fuck I wouldn't describe this state as "tipsy".
When I was 15 0.5L was a lot. Are you women, skeletons, Indians, or what?
A fat guy could down 0.7L easy

Yeah, that makes more sense.

I don't mean black out drunk after 0,5, but not tipsy.
You can be tipsy after few beers, but not 0,5 of vodka.Unless we're talking 6-8 hours like said.

Times not wasted if you're getting wasted

>0.5L of vodka will only get you tipsy
Breh

It shouldn't do anymore than make you tipsy unless you're 90lbs or American

Youre so edgy. Stfu faggot.

underage detected.

Underage get drunk off 0.5 liters of liquor faggot

Underage also doesn't have experience how alcohol afects people.

>hurr durr I can totaly empty that gallon bottle of pure alcohol

I've been drinking almost daily for 8 years you idiot, obviously someone can't drink a gallon of liquor but 0.5L of liquor isn't hard unless you're underage or very small

>I've been drinking almost daily for 8 years you idiot
>I'm a big guy now!

Yeah, no shit no one can drink gallon of alcohol - it was a hyperbole.
),5 of vodka isn't impossible, but state you're after certainly isn't "tipsy".

I'm not a big guy I'm just not a lightweight drinker

So a raging alcoholic then?

Used to be quite the drinker, drunk everyday after work and drunk literally all weekend morning till night from ages 19 till 24

So, yes.
That would explain a lot.

Yeah I'm definitely not a lightweight drinker m8

>),5 of vodka isn't impossible, but state you're after certainly isn't "tipsy".
0,5? again, depends on time. if you drink it in 2-3 hours you will have a good buzz. nothing uncontrollable but a good buzz. drink it all night and it's just a little good feel like watching tv or something. a warm feel. isn't that what tipsy means?

t. different fag who's never been an alcoholic (also not burger)

I always associated "tipsy" with a feeling you get after 3-4 beers. 0,5l of vodka in 2-3 hours I would rather call drunk or "good buzz" as you called it.

yeah that quick it does go to your head. but I think when you just say "drink 0.5l of vodka like in this thread" most people think that's all there is to drink for the evening. and most people drink for a longer time than 2-3 hours after they start drinking.

whoops I can't do quotes

This

Most people drink for 6+ hours when they're drinking. It's a start at 3pm and end at 2am kind of thing with a liter of hard liquor drank to yourself

There's also problem of how you define evening.
I usually start around 20:00 and end around 24:00-2:00, so I imagine 0,5l of vodka would be quite a lot.

pretty much. if you get home from work, eat something and open your first drink at ~5 o clock then just a quiet night home play some vidya or watch movies or whatever go to bed relatively early at 1am that's still 8 hours. 0,5l bottle of vodka for a night like that would just be a nice little mood boost

>tfw alcoholic
>tfw won't even bother drinking if there isn't at least a liter of 40% alcohol

I hate drinking and running out before I'm completely wasted

I'm not an alcoholic but I need 0.7l or I won't bother. 0.5l is that stage where you just get going when it ends. 0.7l of vodka or whiskey and ~4 beers is good without going totally overboard and regretting it for 2 days

This

It's totally different to drink 0.5L of alcohol over the course of a few hours or to drink 0.5L in 40 minutes

Yeah half a liter is the point where you start finding out what everyone's doing for the night than usually end up going to a bar etc and drinking a bunch more

sounds about right

Pretty much

>>cigarettes give you cancer
And yet i can't quit smoking them. It's hard not being a degenerate