All memes aside, if I get fit will girls like me more. I have decent personally btw

All memes aside, if I get fit will girls like me more. I have decent personally btw

If being fit gives you confidence, then yes.
If you''re fit but autistic, then no.

Good point

some girls probably like fit autists though

Are you OP and answered your own question?

yes it absolutely will
never worry about being too big, the natural limit prevents this, and the closer you get to it the more girls will like you, but the type of girl that likes you does change

Yes, right now it will give you an advantage. The halo effect will also enhance your personality.

However, I'm a bit worried about the future considering the increasing amount of guys on juice.
>tfw there will be so many roiders in 2020 that being fit won't be impressive anymore

>tfw there will be so many roiders in 2020 that being fit won't be impressive anymore
Dude, this is sort of the reality today
Being fit is just common nowadays, its expected in dating for guys to be fit as fuck

Yeah, that is true. I remember how women used to be majorly impressed by a six pack a couple of years ago, but nowadays a lot of them take it for granted.

Dunno why but the bar is being raised constantly
I mean im fit, tall, decently good looking and working on a degree and im just average
I fucking wonder where the bar is gonna be in say 10 years or so

Where it's always been. For doctors and such to flaunt their dicks. Money always wins

Not in Murica, the land of overweight (40%) and obese (about a third of the overweight.)

As long as you maintain leaner physique (and not even necessarily jacked, though that will only improve you), you will look more appealing than the country's fat lazy majority.

or rather soon-to-be-majority. But when the Army acknowledges it has a fat issue, you know the rest of the country is in the dire state and only getting worse.

It wouldn't hurt at least

I might be so negative as to point out that we (the fit, driven guys) already fight an uphill battle since id argue that there are alot fewer attractive women for us to pick from than there are of us
If obesity runs rampant this is likely to affect more and more women aswell, keeping the inbalance in the same way or possibly making it worse as guys are more likely to be driven to lose weight and improve to compete for the few women who still are in shape

Well, you have to approach to problem of attracting women from multiple avenues. Your physical appearance is one of them. Your personality, or how interesting it is to be around you is another one. Your social status is another one. And of course the assets you provide is definitely a huge one there as well. Melania didn't marry Trump for his sagging chin or that wonderful hair, though in his youth he was a good looking guy.

So to solely devote yourself to gains in the gym in hopes of attracting a fit woman is a bad idea, but to split your resources to gradually improve all of your characteristics (to include being fit) is a much better one.

yeah you are right, we must face the competition head on and struggle onwards
my point was originally that the competition even for lackluster girls today is staggering and it will most likely not get better as time goes by

What's the fit-ratio of young men these days anyway? It doesn't seem like a six pack is actually common enough to be taken for granted, yet alone a v-taper.

The worst part is that even if you do find a girl who's not fat in America, she could always put on weight after a while.

isn't that the girl from NY that got raped and killed? body rotting in the tall grass by a river?

>What's the fit-ratio of young men these days anyway?
No clue, i just know the feeling of having a god tier body be expected of me and every guy i meet who is single is packing a wicked body aswell as being educated and tall

No, it was found a few hours after the fact, so didn't have time to rot. Good looking ass though.

This is where you have to go into wizard mode. Instead of wasting time chasing sub-par girls, work on improving your whole self, where you can potentially attract a worthwhile girl.

confidence is the absolute key.
Even as a fat fuck I had no problems, meeting girls and dating with them.
I was real unpolite and just spoke my mind, complete redneck mode.

It looks like her but no she was older around early 30s