Can I get huge legs just by doing bodyweight exercises like pistol squats for example?

can I get huge legs just by doing bodyweight exercises like pistol squats for example?

You wpuld probably have better luck with sprints/plyos/jump-rope than you would with pistol squats desu

yeah, you're probably right. pistol squat seems too easy it's mostly all about the balance

body adapts mayne
bw squats will give you the amount of muscle needed to squat your bw

No.

No you will mainly get toned legs. Theyll get bigger to a certain extent but most of it will be tone.

What everyone else says. Btw is that a girl or guy?

YES IF YOU BECOME FAT!

no, bw squats will never reach past what 225lbs back squat unless you're fat as fuck

Do you really care?

girl and she's dead

rip

"Huge" legs, you need wheights. Sure progressive overload can always be made with increased reps but at the same time it can't, the response won't be hypertrophy in the same way as with wheights. Do BW squats really really deep, do them fast, do them slow, practice depth then hit the squat rack, watch legs grow.

I currently only do pistols squast, plyo squats jump rope and sprints. Worked for me.

if you consider cycling a bodyweight exercise this is possible

>this is what manlets actually believe

>toned
out.

Huge? No.

>tone
this person has no idea what they are talking about

I primarily to calisthenics and my thighs are about 23 inches around. I don't think you are going to get too much bigger than that.

based french defence

RIP cutie :(