>18
>dad and all uncles can grow a full beard easily
>I can't grow a beard

Shave against the grain.

Try being 20 and having the face of a toddler

are you guys really fucking retarded? most men dont get realy beards in their late 20's. harden the fuck up, i didnt get a good beard till i was 26 either. make do with the party where you do have good facial hair and wait it out. i have been bearded for 6 years now and the first two years i didnt had the best genetic either becaus i was ONLY 24 years old. there is hope man, just wait it out but i dont get why 20 year old expect to have a full grown beard, its because of the hype i know that but please there is a reason why you cant grow it now. enjoy your teenage face and look young while you can or you will regret it later. there is plenty of time later to look a badass animal manly man of age when the times comes that you are actually of age! enjoy your youth, allot of people spend thousands of dollars/euros to look young again.

I had a good beard at 20. "Harden the fuck up"?

this made me feel better, thanks man

when I said I can't grow a beard I meant a full one, I can grow some fluff on the sides but it's just worrying because both my brothers can too but they can't grow hair where the stache and the hair on the side of the cheek connects and neither can I, and they're both older than me

I grew like 6 weird hairs on my face at 18 by 20 I was getting compliments on my full beard. Give it time.

24, now 2 years bearded, before that i shaved like twice a week so i d get an unshaved look, it helped to hide my babyface behind the stubles

Get on my level bitch. I'm hairy as FUCK.

i mean suck it and deal with it, manhood is not defined by a beard

no problem man, can you upload a picture? you can blur out your face and stuff, only leave the beard so i can tell you what to do. im actually a barber now.

Don't have anything to take a photo with (srs)

then i cant help you, my advice would be to grow it out ALL of it and dont touch it for a month, dont TOUCH NOTHING! no trimming, no cutting NOTHING and after a month (preferably 6weeks) go to a barber and ask him to trim so that it highlights your strong point, for example a ducktail. lots of people who have weak sides shape it in the form of a ducktail. pic related.

>21 years old
>have a fuckton of body hair everywhere (thankfully except the back)
>can't grow a full beard

don't fucking do this, you'll look ugly man. try this in a year or 2.

by the way facial hair is objectively most attractive to females around 2 weeks of growth, it's been studied several times.

I'm 24 and can't grow a beard. Your suffering is pathetic.

Fuck I'm 30 and still cant grow a full beard. I have 2 brothers and neither could grow a full beard until around 35. Look at it like this, you might look young now, but when your 50 you'll look 10 years younger. Beards of any length are dirty as fuck, your dead skin will get caught in it, our faces don't behave the same as our scalps.

Quit being a faggot and just shave, who fucking cares. And shaving does not grow a thicker beard, it just makes your hair flat at the end as opposed to worn down and tapered on the end.

Wtf.

I'm in the same boat, I'm 20 and I grow thick proper hair everywhere on my face except for my cheeks and the part that connects my moustache to the rest of my beard.

I know I'd look good in a beard but my cheeks being fuzzy really stops any idea of me ever growing it out without looking like a total neck beard.

Maybe in a few years my cheeks will fill in ? Anyone been in a similar situation ?

Same. But I embraced the babyface

Me too. It makes people confused sometimes hehe. Some will call me a young man probably thinking I'm like under 18 or something. I actually kinda like it :3

like i previously stated to OP, you should keep your youth when your young and dont rush into looking like a full grown man. im thirty now and i have a long beard and everyone says it looks great. studies dont mean shit, different people like different things. allot of woman i meet adore my beard and allot of them dislike it. les gout et les colours as they say in french. the only problem i have with beards is when people grow it as a fashion statement, like i also previously stated i had my beard long before the hype when ALLOT of people tought beards were for homeles people and muslims.

Some men can't grow nice beards. It's something you have to deal with, like being a manlet or having thin wrists or a small dick.

>19
>babyface nobeard genes
>also balding
I got fucked both ways gents. Help me

>tfw everything applies to me

a-at least I'm not a manlet, r-right?

6'4" master race here, didn't even half ass beard until 26, stop being bitch about good youthful genetics

Being a smoothskin is infinitely worst then being a manlet though wristlet though.
Why do you think people make manlet hate threads? They have to try and make themselves feel better because they don't have the genes to have great body and facial hair.

>studies don't mean shit
>bragging about starting beards before they were 'hip'
>french

it's all starting to add up

What? We live in a society where it's perfectly alright (even encouraged) to be clean shaven. Being a manlet is infinitely worse.

I can grow a beard, I'd look good with a beard

but I have this spot, straight in the middle where there is no hair, like none

and thus if I don't want to look like a creep I can't grow a beard

im not french, its a french saying ;)
im not bragging, im stating a fact
and i do personally studies dont mean shit if it comes to what woman want. im not one to attack anyone personal but if you disagree with the fact that trying to understand woman is work that cant be done, then you sir are a fucking retard

100% this

I didn't say you were french
why did you need to include how long you had your beard for?
women are incredibly easy to understand. your sentiment of studies don't mean shit is ludicrous. really think about what you said there.

i never included how long my beard was, just that it was long, but i get what your saying, i said that to insure OP that i to had a not so impresive beard when i was his age and now i do. no woman arent easy to understand, you might think you do, but you never will.

I'm on the other side of the spectrum.

>Started growing facial hair in grade 5
>Full blown mustache in grade 6
>Beard in 8 along with a hairy ass body

T-thanks mom and dad