Fat to fit thread

Any other exfat/fat in rehab in here ? Any ex fattie Who is making it ? Everybody needs some inspiration

i'll start. Started Doing cardio+Lifting & diet in june .Went from 137kg to 95 Kg (1,94cm máster race). Goal is to achieve neoauschwitz mode (aprox 80kg) and then turn into full god mode.

>1,94cm máster race

where do you get the balls to talk shit about manlets when you look like that.

making fun of genetic characteristics is pathetic and a female quality

>inb4 manlet

im 6'2

just saying at least dont look like michelin man before making fun of others

>damson.jpg

6'4'' 170 kg to 90 kg in 18 months here.

Kind of a dick move playing off your height as some sort of "master race". We all know girls digg tall guys but where do you get the audacity to be such a dick about it?

I dislike people mocking people for being fat (because I don't think it motivates them) but what I really loathe is people making fun of others for things that they have absolutely no control over.

respect

tight skin masterrace

op btfo

thanks, lurking this place and seeing others do it convinced me that the mountain might be smaller than it was in my mind.

>6'4'' 170 kg
holy shit, I thought I was a really big fat fuck at 6'7'' 120kg...

excess skin plans?

your nipples shrank to a 1/3, wtf?

This picture is me at my lowest (90 kg) vs me after 3 months of bulking and working out at round about 96 kg

I live in Germany so 2017 will be the year of operations to deal with that shit... sponsored by health care

trust me, you don't wanna go there

I have seriously no Idea how my body managed that but you won't hear me complaining!

To get rid of excess skin, use Aloe Vera with Vitamin E when doing exercise and hit the sun tanning salon twice a week for five minutes each. Remember, it's not excess skin, its the same amount of skin you've always had, just stretched and flabby because you were soo heavy for soo long. It will tighten again if you follow my instructions.

We're all ganna make it brehs

How can a Human become THAT disgusting?

>This are the people that Fall your manlet at 181cm

Enjoy your loose Skin :)

>OP innocently gives a try at height meme
>sjw's crawl out of the woodworks to give OP a lashing

>im against real justice for other men

beta male that puts other men down detected

pls shave

>What is banter
Grow some thicker skin, bruh.

I bet you're the product of a single mom.

did your skin retract when you bulked then cut?

you look like you have a really good body under that

>implying these guys dont go around town thinking their hot shit for being 6+

memes become reality when u spend hours and hours on this board.

also, my parents are happily married after getting married through traditional means

well it filled out a little and then it got flabby again. The body underneath gets better every day (and I am loving the feeling).

Sadly I will carry the scars for the rest of my life but I will try to wear them with pride to remind me of what I have done.

I am actually planning to cold talk to overweight people I know (like that really fat girl at the post office) and I will offer them to help them with no agenda. I hope I can help others to feel the same joy and pride that I get to experience ever since I've shed that old me.

If I can only help a single fat person on the right path I would be so god damn happy.

This. At least a fat guy could have prevented that shit. Manlets can't.

>memes become reality when u spend hours and hours on this board.
Not if you're not a dumbass.

>also, my parents are happily married after getting married through traditional means
You didn't have to explain. No one really cares.

I'm going to make it one day. Hopefully. Maybe.
I spent 5 months going from 240 (I was 210ish in the first picture) to 162 and then have spent the last 8 months on a dreamer bulk getting fat again. I know I should be cutting right now but I can't go through another Christmas on a diet.
Currently sitting at 6ft 205 lbs and my lifts are as follows;
Ohp: 155 x3
Bench: 225x 3
Squat: 350x 3
DL: 435 x1

I'm working on it - been going to the gym for almost a month now, spent a year dieting before that and lost maybe 50 pounds.

The motivation won't come from you or from someone else. You can't change someone, they gotta want to.

thanks for answering, your body will look pretty good when you do the surgery

dont offer to help the chick unless she asks for it, she might spergout on you

Im praying to allah I have no loose skin, Im guessing there will be a little on my stomach. Atleast the stretch marks and double chin are gone wew lad.

Still working on it, I will make it one day breh, right?

dont suck your gut in in progress pics

>implying 90% of this board are not dumbasses

welcome newfriend

Maybe someone here can empathize and give their opinion.

So I visited several surgeons for my gyno, that requires excising excess skin, and while 2 offered procedures with larger scars (either 2 straight scars on each side of each nipple or 1 scar going down from each nipple), 1 offered a procedure with just one scar around the entire areola, which will be less noticeable; however this could leave the areola+nipple a bit low on my chest, being less esthetic.

What would you choose? A well-placed nipple but with large scars that are hard to hide, or a slightly less esthetic location but with less visible scars? Keep in mind that up to 10% of guys going gyno surgery have scars that heal badly - stretched too wide, go through hypertrophy, go full-on kelloid, stick to the muscle underneath, all that shit you want to minimize.

don't know what do. Tough call for me.

pay more and get a better surgeon imo

I'm not cheap nor an idiot, I went to literally some of the best surgeons I could find and will pay through the nose for the operation. No good surgeon will ever offer you a cosmetic surgery that involves skin excision without any scarring, What would you do?

>5'8"
>was 230lbs
>now 175lbs
>target 165lbs
>goal 140lbs
>time ~1 year
Can't wait to shoot my before n after.

the one that goes around

>them scars
jesus christ how horrifying that looks infected.

It's not infected, scars that heal are still red and shiny.

Here, this is kinda like what one of the surgeons described, only in my case it will be longer.

I don't plan on changing them. All I would do is offer my story and tell them that if they want I will help then planning out a diet + exercise plan as well as emotional support.

I feel like I would accept a potential bad reaction for the odd choice of helping someone feel the joy have felt ever since overcomming that dark phase in my life.

choice=chance

Gonna keep posting this. I'm 15 days away from a year of not drinking. Should probably get another pic soon

Clean your mirror at least once a year

Good job, keep it up :D

I'm in similar shape to when you started user, what did you do?

Kill me, when will the ride end?

>Everyone here is a dumbass
>I've been here longer than you
kk

Started at 215, now 154

Still got about 20 pounds to go, but my self discipline has been shit the past few weeks and I havent been consistent with my diet or workouts. Trying to get back on the horse.

Mirror at frat house, thing is scratched.

I started all the way from 295+ from two years ago, this is when I started making visual gains.

Eat a lot of protein (I really suggest 1g per lb BW it's overkill for sure but better safe than sorry), and train hard. More than anything you need protein to maintain what muscle mass you have from being large. Under each fat person is a swole dude if they keep all their muscle.

I suggest doing an aesthetics program after lifting seriously for a few months, it will get you better visual results. But more importantly find a program you enjoy and stick to it.

What the fuck is this?
Obese to overweight thread?

dont cold talk a person about their problems. that is so out of line and pretty self righteous of you

Groce

t. 2nd language English speaker.

please go back to the Philippines

> Under each fat person is a swole dude if they keep all their muscle.

Actually, through the power of MRI we know obese people have very little muscle.

This is a myth that was started probably around the same time people started talking about turning fat to muscle.

wat?

are you trying to insult me? Yes iv been here long enough to know the majority of this board is dumb

trying to make it.

started in May @ 263 diet at first then bodyweight exercise once I was out of obeast land and now jogging about 20 miles a week with some bodyweight exercises sprinkled in. now I am at 200 @ 6'1. I want to start getting into harder bodyweight exercises and rock climbing soon.

Great work man you look much better

ur hot

thanks user

And your internal organs thank you

Say wut m8??

amazing transformation

6'4" 210lbs morning weight
Bench 225lbs 5x5
Squat 325lbs 5x5
Deadlift 420lbs 1x5
Overhead press 155lbs 5x5

Starting pic is 330lbs on October 9th 2012, down from something like 350lbs.

Am I gonna make it Veeky Forums?

I'm a 5'7 chink already taller than everyone in my family

mfw can't escape manlet genetics

lookin good senpai

Go back to chink land you gook fuck

thx man, means a lot. Still a ways to go, but getting there

Fuck man you're me. Started at 360 at 6'3, down to 320 so far. Any tips for a fellow fat fuck? Types of exercises, cardio, diet?

Congrats btw.

280 -180 in a year

Get on a good lifting program
>Strong lifts
>Starting strength
>Blaha's 5x5
And stay on it, and follow it to the T

Add in some moderate cardio as needed

Learn about Macro's, or at least calories.
Proteins, fats, and fibre help you feel fuller longer

I started seeing real progress once I fully committed to the bro diet… Chicken, Brown rice, vegetables, Black beans, eggs, whey etc.

You're gonna fail. you're probably gonna fail a LOT. you need to be able to get back on track, the sooner the better.

Set goals.

Make health and fitness a passion, not just something you want for free.

you look like you lost 50lbs tops…???

But thats all they are. Genetics, you won't be able to change them so embrace them keep getting shredded.

tight body master race

YWN achieve god mode with your disgusting loose skin and stretch marks

>do double cardio yesterday, whil still sticking to my calorie intake
>go weigh myself this morning
>+0.3kg

I know it bounces around a little bit, but man it feels so shit.

Nope I store all that shit on my back and legs, fucking love-handles of the gods

This is me after gaining 90 though, after thanksgiving feasting

Getting fat again

Do you know how many twinks you can fuck with that bear mode body you have. Shit my dick just twitched .

Most people don't have the willpower to even do cardio on their cut, they just cut kcals by 500 lol.

Good for you man. You're getting there.

Ha that's gay

>be fatass and diet/walk down 40 lbs
>find Veeky Forums, pick up SL cuz it looks like a fun hobby
>6 months, make good strength gains
>get love handles and some of tummy back from overshooting calories for first 3 months
>get on cut this week and start running on rest days
>the hunger grows
>green tea and coffee can't hold it off at night
>make it one week in
>snap, take a 2 mile jog to nearest supermarket at 11pm
>cave in and ate an entire family sized rotisserie chicken in the parking-lot
>brain thinks I can just add it to my TDEE total for today
>there's still 23 hours left
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

at least it's chicken and not a bag of chips

sounds like you need to take it slower

have 1 cheat day in a week? You're not in a hurry (I hope)

>fat to fit

fat to....less fat, checking in

does the hunger ever stop lads? after figuring out my bulk before I was on 2500-2600 cals of food a day, I switched to 1750 and I'm dying

losing 40 before was an absolute joke, this.. this is an abstract kind of hell. I guess I'll just nut up and stop being a bitch, but the night time is my weakness since I can't ingest caffeine to suppress the hunger

>posted this the other day

Hit 180~lbs today, which means I have less than 5 lbs til my goal weight

>starting weight
300lbs

>feels bad that i've ruined my skin and will probably never look normal.

Best compliment ive ever received

:')

yeah I know those feels.

To all ex fatties

Start using steroids and slow bulk

Will tighten your skin right up and fill you out with muscle

Cucked.

So transformations don't happen?

But what if you're a woman?

This is the gayest board on Veeky Forums and I am pretty sure there is a gay board on Veeky Forums.

>tfw very nice upper upper body which girls love
>tfw ugly saggy hips I have to hide as best I can

really nice!

>Learn about Macro's, or at least calories.
>Proteins, fats, and fibre help you feel fuller longer
Can you explain?

Can you tell us more?

still got titties lmao

what's it like knowing that although you'll lose all that weight, you'll still have excess skin and look shit?
where do you get the motivation to keep losing weigh when you know you'll look shit but just not fat

currently like 197 lbs, 6'3, been lifting for 3 months, don't know body fat %. how much should I cut to look like a human?

By saying you're master race height, you're just compensating for looking like a doughy fuck. Even in your after picture you still look extremely out of shape. You posted a picture of yourself losing weight (which is great) but still looking horrible and went "b-but I'm tall".

Crawl back into your mom's basement with that shit.