Headphones

So /fitfags

What headphones do you rock at the gym and why?

Ill start; My fiance just bought me the Soundsports. Audio is one of the things I never cheap out on because of how motivating it can be. The soundsports are bluetooth because I am not a fan of cables getting in the way and they are sweat/water resistant

X3's. 130 new and they've got more built in battery life than the freedoms and slimmer build than the x2's.

Shame you weren't looking a few days ago, x3's were 100 bucks for like a week

Who makes what youre referring to?

LG Tone's. $40-$50 best pair of sweat resistant long battery bluetooth headphones. Sound gets loud, sound quality is ok

Jaybird. Arguably the best sound you can get for bluetooth buds, especially at the price point.

Ahh Jaybirds, the original sweat resistant.

I always respected Jaybirds but as far as quality goes I always preferred Klipsche or the Bose

What are some cheapest wireless headphones one can get?

gear circle
Won them for free when i worked for samsung. They work about as well as any other bluetooth headphones

The LG Tones are the best of the $ imo. Anything lower quality will break under sweat and heat

Fuck is that

You can definitely get better sound for buds at that price, but wired. Klipsch come close but they always miss on mids for me. Bose has too much niggerbass for me for that initial wow factor

Wired is a way to go. I have the QC20's for my desk or my guitar amp. Im not a huge bass fan desu. I listen to alot of black metal, classic piano, some movie ballads and progressive. While I agree my Bluetooths arent the best out there, I have a hard time finding headphones that beat the quality at the same price point. Im even considering getting their home theater soundbar.

The bestbuy guys told me Klipsch is under new management, speaker quality has gone down

Sorry, QC15

Figures. Klipsch was doing great fit a while.

I have etymotic hf2's. I wanted something a bit more neutral sounding so i could listen to a bit of everything. Well worth the dosh.

I remember when they first came out. You buy their buds, and make an appointment at a doctors office. They molded earbuds specific to your ear canals and it was included in the price. Shit was crazy.

What car speakers do you run if you dont me asking? I was gonna go Kappas but wasnt sure how Infinity was these days; you seem to be avid about your quality of music as well

Have been using these for a good 5 years now. Never had an issue

future sonic g10s. 100% worth

I dont spend much time in my car and its a 10 year old piece of shit anyway, so im running stock. Youre headed in the right direction though. Id investigate a bit more into infinity.

Do yourself a favor and look for a balanced system. Do not go nig tier witth the needless subwoofer in the trunk.

Also lot of things to consider, like cabin noise level when driving and that sort of thing. Anything you get over stock will be a dramatic improvement so ling as you don't ask the retards at best buy what to get.

>falling for the bluetooth meme

this right here. I just clip it to my sleeve then route the cord through my shirt.

I have a 2015 civic ex and I live in the suburbs. Very quiet drive and the civic does a good job of keeping outside noise outside. Every car ive owned I never went far left. Aftermarket speakers were an immediate upgrade and I used to rock infinity rears and alpine type s in the front to get the mixture just right. Added an in alpine amp to up the quality as well.. Im not into Bass, im into balance. Nice thing about my new car is tweeter cut outs are stock. Buddy of mine wants me to go Kicker or Fosgate, but just like you I do not want that Thunder to outdo the small things

Youre okay with 100 song limit? Do you listen to the radio primarily too?

You got the right idea.

Probably going to pick up a pair of wireless Skullcandy Hesh tomorrow. Maybe a bit much for the gym but I really don't want a cord lying across the back of my neck.

Nah man. Skullcandy is the shit. They do well at the gym and the best part is the lifetime limited warranty. If they break, just fucking mail it in or email them. Theyll just mail you a new pair in the mail free of charge. Super laid back company

Yes, but I get about 250+ songs since I keep the files at 192 bit rate. That's at least 14 hours of music. The charge lasts about 15 hours and my workouts or bike rides range from 1.5 hours - 3 hours.

For strictly a mp3 player this is the best. I don't need more than 2gb of music because not only will I never listen to all of that in a workout but then it becomes a giant distraction being tempted to stop and switch songs. I just put a couple playlists on it and set it to shuffle.

Buddy of mine has a pair and used em for awhile. They never broke, but they always got in the way when he got on the bench or decline. I believe he said he sweat alot more around that area too.

192bit rate? What are you listening to? I guess that works man, I personally wouldnt want to be limited, I tend to use google drive to access everything and have maybe 60gb worth of tracks

I used these for about a year before a few hiccups.
100% sure that I just didn't charge them before going to the gym.

Any of you use a music device that is not your own phone? Been using an iShuffle for 2 years but it died on me and was thinking about getting something else.

Noise cancelling huh?

I dont see a power module to support htat. Noise isolating maybe... I hate when companies advertise that shit

Used to rock a iPod classic. I just use my S7 now. Its quicker, supports google drive for music and a 256 micro sd card just makes life easy to just carry one device. I dont see the point of rocking two devices these days

i'm a cheap guy cause i'm poorfag so i grabbed these when they were on sale for like 16 bucks. probably my favorite pair of in ear headphones.

Vaporwave, future funk, r&b/pop, podcasts at even lower bit rates.

>streaming and being connected to the cloud
>carrying your phone on you while working out
now these are the real limitations

$49 man. It's so small that you forget it's clipped to your shirt. Doesn't restrict motion, doesn't make me feel of balance with a phone in my pocket.

Respect

Sennheiser 598, were 100 on black Friday and these are the best things ive ever used. Nothing beats listening to trance while peaking on a set

I get what you mean, but the ishuffle never bothered me due to how small it was so carrying it along with my phone wasn't really a problem. I just wanted to get something more discreet and cheaper since the way to my gym isn't exactly what I'd call safe.

>Sennheiser 598

Thats a good deal for borderline monitor headphones. Good pick up user

Story time on why gym isnt safe?

Shuffles work, I just hate being limited to how much I can listen to personally. Are you in the position to be robbed at your gym? Think it might be a good idea to switch gyms or not even listen to music?

Shit, I mean to comment on this not this

Sorry to disappoint but I got no stories, just talk about people getting robbed on the way there.

Not exactly close to my gym, but since it's a long walk there I gotta pass through some shitty places, might change gyms but if I can't help getting robbed I'd rather let them take a mp3 player than some expensive phone.

Learn to read. >way to my gym

Shit man, sorry to hear that

Recommend?

I use the lg hbs760, the slightly lesser version of the tones, for working outside. they don't go as loud as I would like and the answer phone button is fucked from sweat and dust, but other than that a very good investment.

I went through three of em over a period of 2 years. Good headphones for the price; I used to get em at bestbuy and just get the two year warranty so I never had to rebuy em.

Generic chink ones

where'd you get them?
if I checked your dubs, I might as well check your suggestion.