Why do girls eat like such shit in their early 20's without thinking of the consequences?

Why do girls eat like such shit in their early 20's without thinking of the consequences?

Story time.
I was on a coach journey today from Manchester to London. 5 Girls, based on their conversations all young professionals in the 20-25 age range, sat in front of me, travelling to London for some kind of girls weekend.

I watched them for the entire journey which took maybe 4 hours.
For most of that time they just fucking mindlessly ate and for a great amount of that time they proudly discussed their food choices for the upcoming weekend. It was disgusting. The worst part is that they talked shit about other girls they know for getting fat without even realising that they are clearly heading in the same direction.

I just don't get it - even when I was a skinnyfat I understood not to overeat. How do they not see what they are doing? In the end I noted down what they ate and made a spreadsheet at home. I also noted how often they discussed their food plans for the weekend.

pic is the results

Who cares?

HAHAHAHHAHAHA you made a spreadsheet of everything they ate?

>I watched them for the entire journey
this thread is going places

lel

include me in the screencap ;^)

i'm pretty sure i'm "Unsure, blonde hair" you fucking creep, reported this to the police

Bro what they were eating is the least of your problems. Please say you didn't also take pictures or record videos of them.

>that precision grape counting

Because their genetics allow them to, and they don't know better. Plus, if you where jacked, and had always been jacked while eating junk food, would you care?

Eventually their metabolism will slow and they'll rethink their situation.

oh my

include me in the screencap

oh god

Postin in epic bread

Posting pic in legendary thread.

I really want to punch you in the forehead right now.

Oh here we go

10 fucking grapes

Lol wtf
Remember these are the people rating your diet and routine

next level autism lmao

toastin in ebin bread

>Being this autistic

Ebin

posting in thread with porential

You made me laugh for the first time in a while

this thread is going into history

the future fatty score is a nice touch

amazing

autism
ˈɔːtJz(ə)m/
noun
See

this is what anthropology should look like

nice field work

stop spending time with white trash

WITNESSED

You're doing God's work, user. Did you collect any more data?

>being this autistic

thanx buddy

>implying men in their early twenties don't eat junk.

the 'tism is strong with this one

Wow, you actually typed that out, that's pretty autistic.

Me too please

>'Zara'

New year's comic worthy son.

because men will cuck and like them regardless since they can bounce back but guess what, bad habits are hard to break so by the time they fart out a kid or get in their 30's it's too late.

>fatty score

what the fuck is wrong with you OP?

>possible anorexic binge/purge cycle
Armchair detective AND psychologist? I bet the ladies are all over you.

I actually find this quite interesting. Last girlfriend ate like this, and refused to listen to advice.
>No user! there's like 20 calories in that BCAA powder I'm not taking.
> Are you gonna finish you burrito?

Please include me in the screencap.

>3 fucking grapes

THE AUTISM

Add me in the screencap, also op is a raging phaggot

For fucks sake op

this is fit in a nutshell

I love this board so much.

Now this is autism

If you're reading this in the screencap, your mother will steal all your gains tonight.

dude I love your autism

I was here
>mobility

dis nigga

Is that supposed to be Dick Masterson?

>I am skinny fat
>It was disgusting
London
o
n
d
o
n

If in my teens and 20s I could have gotten girls whenever I wanted, I'd be in pretty shit shape too.
Think about it. There were so many times where I would have skipped a workout, but motivated myself because girls rejected me. Or times I would have relaxed my diet but didn't because of grills

Women never face rejection until their late 20s, so they don't have the same motivation men do. Some of them have enough common sense to workout so they don't look like shit when they hit 30, but that's a minority

>didnt count the number of pringles

Women have no concept of nutrition because feed solely on relationships and primetime crime scene dramas.

Nutrition to a woman is getting all the negative feelings towards other people out as passive aggressive comments and subtle bitchiness like "oh that would look cute on you if you were smaller" and shit like that.

mom im getting famous im finally in a meme!

This is fucking beautiful.

White girls tend to move out of the family home for college, party it up, takeout every night because "omg expecting a woman to know how to cook is totally sexist and problematic", 1000kcal of alcohol 3 times a week because "live laugh love, tee hee", absolutely no incentive to watch their diet or their figures because as young white females they're playing life on Easy Mode and are guaranteed validation, compliments, and sex whenever they want it. Then they graduate and either go back to living with parents or sharing with female housemates, and they STILL eat takeout every night because "muh career, no time to cook lol" and drink a bottle of wine three times a week because "gotta unwind after a stressful day, tee hee", but they're no longer eating ramen during financially tough times, they don't have cheerleader squad or lacrosse or whatever any more, they have surplus food and a sedentary life instead.

And yeah, they eventually notice the ol' waistline is spreading, and how they're no longer holding men's attention (fags, amirite), and how that younger, prettier, thinner bitch at the office gets given the easy front-of-house jobs like she used to, and how her personality doesn't charm everyone like it used to in college (or was that the crop top and booty shorts and sexual availability? ). Time for action! She takes a Zumba or Pilates class with a friend, but the friend cant make it one week and it's too difficult anyway and besides health is mostly genetic and after a long stressful day at work the last thing you want is physical exertion. So instead, Becky reads some feminist blogs and listens to Meghan Traynor and intitively eats satiety-suppressing corn syrup snacks and once a month visits a bar with her gaggle of drunken screeching harpy girlfriends waiting to be noticed by a beta male provider.

So whoever caps this can we please not post this shit on/r/Veeky Forums? I hate those assholes and we need to stop encouraging them to come here
Just cap it for Veeky Forums ylyl threads

you are a fucking loser.

HURRHURR posted me in der d creeencap pllls

fuck outta here man.

I think you're being cynical about White girls just because you're White, Spic girls eat like shit already in high school (at least when they're Americanized) and since mom happily cooks for them even as adults they never learn to fucking cook and become whales.

Usually I prefer the gringitas since they actually stay slimmer longer than other races, except for zipperheads... I don't slopehead girls.

bretty accurate

People keep talking about the OP being capped but desu this is the real gold

this is a beautiful thread

pic unrelated

> ideology beginning with "anarcho-"

> girls
> as if guys aren't downing 4loko and burgers too

This is the kind of shit that makes me still come to Veeky Forums

include me in your screencap or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

this board is a fucking nightmare

In In IN!

include me in screencap

I refuse to believe someone out there is this autistic.

>that grape count

Arnold approves!

epic

My fucking sides holy shit user

serious autism

This is an abstract kind of autism

Jesus christ

Doesnt everybody do this in their 20s? I maintain a healthy diet but I still throw some trash in my body on occasion. Hell part of the reason I started lifting is so I could have a legit reason to eat more and my body would handle it better.

You might be on the spectrum m8.

Wow