Start SS

>start SS
>no visible change to my body

What's wrong??

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=starting strength&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi29NeL6dbQAhUJ1oMKHRBwBXcQ_AUICygE&biw=947&bih=945#imgrc=7M6o8TC35LCROM:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sticky. Pls ban, idiot.

Diet is 80%, if you dont eat big you wont get gains

nice dick bro

nice tits

Not sure if trap..

2SPOOPY

LONDON

you have to be a gay. everytime you post a pic you wear some trap type clothing with your gyno tits

Mike Patton, is that you?

is grill?

Are you a girl?

Are you in London?

i-is it?

BOIPUCCI
O
I
P
U
C
C
I

BLUE BOARD
L
U
E

B
O
A
R
D

nice gyno fag

MODS

>tits
>feminine body
But then
>looks sorta like horrific gyno
>it has a dick

Please post more.

We need more pictures if we are going to accurately and scientifically access your development.

what are your lifts and bodyweight?

Grow up.

pretty sure that's a tiny cock

Nice gyno faggot.

You still here, OP? pls respond for science.

OP here

You're being very rude right now

I can tell by pic you started at like negative strength. It's called starting strength for a reason so you can get a nice base of usable strength so you can actually lift heavy things and gradually become aesthetic over a long period of time.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

D A L L A S
A
L
L
A
S

Show us your feminine penis

you fell for a meme

cute!

nice gyno faggot

Do you have a Y chromosome check one box
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

You forgot the long hair

It takes a long time to see significant changes. One thing that makes it easier to notice the change, is to take progress pics.
Also, you need to add isolation lifts in with SS. There is probably info on building a routine in The Sticky. SS is definitely a solid base to build on though.

Are you a male, or female?

underrated

whats ss?

Bro, just start taking estrogen and become a trap. It's your destiny.

google.com/search?q=starting strength&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi29NeL6dbQAhUJ1oMKHRBwBXcQ_AUICygE&biw=947&bih=945#imgrc=7M6o8TC35LCROM:

Confirmed man. Go see a therapist faggot.

I though SS was short for something trannies do

with those tits they're definitely already on estrogen

>tfw didnt take pics when i started working out cause i was too depressed and distressed to think of it

Ask your doctor to check you for Klinefelters.

If you're an XXY male you might have super low testosterone... meaning you're basically intergender, and should only expect female like gains.

If you're gay I would stick with that body. I would probably enjoy buttsexing you, and I would be polite enough to reach around :*

Go to /r9k/ with this shit, man.