Fat Hate Thread: Barbie movie edition

I don't see a FHT, so let's start one with a surprising turn of events straight from /tv/:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/amy-schumer-talks-star-barbie-movie-sony-952279

>The Barbie brand has come under fire in recent times, and has had to address issues of self-image and race. Apparently the movie will try to address this by telling a story that begins in a perfect "Barbie Land", where "one woman slowly awakens to the fact that she doesn’t fit it. She is expelled from the idealistic land and journeys to the real world, where she discovers that being unique is an asset."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWFIO0lSq3s
youtube.com/watch?v=hKpRjpROxco
youtu.be/_0vVKZL-Z7I
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh_9AHUqc0A
lovelivegrow.com/21-things-to-stop-saying-unless-you-hate-fat-people/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there even a single non-shit female comedian?

Why would they brand this with "Barbie"? Or consider spending any money or time whatsoever on this dud of a project? I'd sooner watch a new Sandler film.

Is that the dumbass that wrote the Harry Potter fanfiction to make it more scientific, then had a grand total of one experiment and used the amazingly rational writing style of "my character thinks it, ergo it must be true"?

Lily Tomlin was pretty good in her day. The Phone Company sketch shows she understood a thing or two about timing.

Admittedly, 40 years is a long time in comedy.

Ellen
Lisa Lampanelli

Also applications of extant technology and questioning of knowledable experts.

he said good

second for lamanelli

youtube.com/watch?v=KWFIO0lSq3s

You rage you lose.

I couldn't get past 20 seconds.

>that image

Just eat less you fat shit or take some DNP

>weighing in at 420lbs, she is one of the fattest people in Britain

Average Walmart scooter desu

youtube.com/watch?v=hKpRjpROxco

Long but worth watching... ABC special where fats answer anonymous questions.

Man that bitch is so gross! I can't even stand to look at her.
She litterally looks like miss piggy, complete with snout and all. Damn shees so offensive to look at.

I can't believe this can be real. This must be parody.

Obligatory pepe

Tina Fey is usually enjoyable. 30 Rock and Kimmy Schmidt are both top tier shows.

So i take it you're into the pinot noir, user?

Rekt

Tina Fey
Rashida Jones
Amy Poeler
Aubrey Plaza
Kaitlin Olsen is my favorite

Basically. He's the lead in a group of super autists called Less Wrong who think they are super smart because they spend all day nitpicking word choice and trying to catch people in slight grammatical errors to prove they are right.

>mfw

This can't be real.

They're casting Amy Schumer to play a toy that is supposededly little girls' role model? Fat or skinny, isn't schumer like some raunchy skank?

Thinlogic. 92lbs is really fucking thin even at her height

Holy shit, that guy just spewed the best sounding bullshit nonsense ever.

Also,
>"metabolically disprivileged"
WTF IS THAT SHIT

But why criticize her for being really fucking thin while accepting people who are really fucking that.

>"what is medically known as super super obese"

That's some real medical shit right there.

Though their blunt amd simple way of putting it is refreshing.

My sides
I want to believe

We must make sure Coral grows and becomes successful in his campaign against obesity.

I have more of a problem with how she claims to be "naturally" thin when she's just skellymode. But yes, they should be testing every fatty for an eating disorder too.

Yeah wtf is up with this guy's body

"we all know that thin person who eats heaps and never puts on weight, and it goes the other way too"

RREEEEEEEEEEEE, this comment always literally triggers me.

Adipose tissue around the gut is understood to be the worst for you, and sumo wrestlers have been found to not actually have any/much.

I have no sources on hand take it as you will or fact check it yourself.

ellen and tina fey are pretty funny, the chick that plays hillary on snl has her moments too

30 rock and her palin impression are great

youtu.be/_0vVKZL-Z7I

He just looks so sad. I feel like he's fighting back tears the whole time.

He's unlike the two girls in the video who put on a facade of confidence and chirpiness.

he actually accepted that he has health risks too. I feel for that guy

I wish I could help this guy lose weight.
Fuck, these are the people that are suffering because of the bullshit that "fat acceptance" spreads.

Doctor with years of medical background calls your daughter fat and lazy, doctor must be wrong.

One of those women has previous experience with "fat positivity" - pic related.

me and whey protein

>intend to cure unhealthy underweight with unhealthy high calories food
muh educational system

You nerds have gone too far.

>once you've been fat for seven years it's permanent

only if you lack discipline, fatso

Im not gonna watch the video again but if i remember correctly this guy was the real deal and knew he was fat and it was his own fault and made no excuses. Maybe it was the juxtaposition with all the other fat apologists but I felt only sadness for this man.

What a strong beautiful woman

This is the same person, right?

>Thin
>That gut

Gross

at first I thought this was a photoshop of chloe grace moretz to make her look more like a dinosaur

wew

such a shame that they decided to include fat asses with the other people who are actually disadvantaged

At my fattest I was still thinner than her "thin"

Lmao awww

maria bamford
amy wong? (the cobra bitch on netflix)

If that was my daughter, I'd fucking lock her in a room with a treadmill and feed her nothing but correct amounts of healthy food until the fucking weight dropped off. No way I'd let one of mine get to that size and live a miserable fucking life just to make them "happy" in the short-term.

>though, to be honest, I wouldn't let that shit happen in the first place

That guy went full on Jew. I can see him rubbing his hands after posting that.

Man, she's trying to outlift Chloe.

>if I pepper in enough big words into my blameshifting excuses then no one will dare question me.

You have to want it more than comfort, you have to want it enough that you'd rather have it than anything else. You have to want it more than feeling full, than your favorite food, or even getting sleep. If you don't want it that bad you'll never work for it.

There, no big words, no hiding behind vocabulary, just the facts.

>can i have a glass of cake please

Oh shit, I saw this YCAT months ago and didn't recognise her for some reason. Between this and the other fattie doing TEDx, they're still going strong.

>women approaching me
good one

her parents buy her food and are 100% to blame

"metabolically disprivileged" - There is no hope for somebody this determined to not take responsibilty for themselves.

Fuarkin' rektimadooda!

"I'm not a bad person because I'm fat!"

This is very true - You're fat because you're a bad person.

Christ, the Insight chick
>That question's kind of a trap. If I say "I eat a well rounded diet" they say "you're a liar." If I say "I eat cake everyday," they're like "of course you do."
In what fucking world is that a trap?
At least she's considerate about airplane seats though. And you kinda get what her damage is when she talks about being taken to retarded weight watcher meetings with her mother when she was fucking 5, no wonder she's full of fat logic.
>credits
>mfw she's a fucking doctor
Oy vey

That poor guy in the black shirt though.

It's not really about disadvantaged people, just any weirdos that normies generally have awkward curiosities about, most of whom happen to be disadvantaged.
There's another super light and breezy one about polyamorous people, who I wouldn't call disadvantaged. Speaking of which, most of the interviewees seem pretty cool, but holy shit, those ginger cucks are so fucking tragic, my heart can't even take it, I just want to rescue them.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh_9AHUqc0A
>dude doesn't even sleep in the same room as his wife, because he was to get up early for work to bring home the bacon to his wife, his wife's son, and his wife's son's father
>boyfriend looks like he's about to cry when he says he's the biodad
>those thousand yard stares the whole episode
>cut to all the other pollies laughing, touching, joking, just loving life

>a story that begins in a perfect "Barbie Land", where "one woman slowly awakens to the fact that she doesn’t fit it. She is expelled from the idealistic land and journeys to the real world, where she discovers that being unique is an asset."

They already told that story.

It's called Shrek.

I'm off to the gym. Fuck you you fat bitch

>feelsjohngoodman.jpg

>It's not really about disadvantaged people, just any weirdos that normies generally have awkward curiosities about
yeah, sorry, just didnt know how to phrase it. but i find it weird how all these other people generally have strange and interesting aspects to their lives, a good part of which are due to a condition they are born with, and then just a bunch of excuse-making fatties

Is that the elusive hypercuck?

>my mother took me to her fat club and she gained weight so they made her where a pig nose and sing a song about being a pig
Okay, that is fucking ingenius. If I was 5 or whatever age she said and saw that I would forever inspire to not be that. Who sees that and ends up fat?

The cobbler was the best film I ever saw.

From Facebook

>youtube.com/watch?v=hKpRjpROxco
I have literally seen all these people on HAES cringe shit before except sad man. Why not get a range of people to do it instead of delusional fuckfaces?

Shit yes. The rest of them seem to have it together, but the gingers? That's just two cucks and a slut.

>aquaporco

lovelivegrow.com/21-things-to-stop-saying-unless-you-hate-fat-people/
>good that I despise them

>Why not get a range of people to do it instead of delusional fuckfaces?
I doubt fat people come in much of a range. The ones who know full well how they got to be that size and what it's doing to their body are probably on their way to not being fat anymore. A bit of delusion is almost mandatory for being that size.

I think they did fairly well though, considering. They've got the totally deluded women, the half-and-half Ronnie-esque guy who's fat logic'd but manages to come off as a human being you might actually encounter day-to-day, the sumo bloke who actually does seem reasonably fit relative to his weight (if not relative to the average person), all the way to the other end of the spectrum with the sad bloke who knows he's fucked up.

"You are possibly triggering to fat people who are desperately trying to heal their relationships with food."

>recommending weight loss is cruel and unethical

being fat is having eating disorder

>that guy in the grey shirt who admits who he is and just needs help but never got it
>put up with those lardasses in denial

Kek, the ad at the bottom of the article is for Planet Fitness

I would help that motherfucker. He knows he's fat and seems down to earth. He has wide shoulders. In few years and after skin removal surgery he would look great

She might have been looking like Audrey Plaza if she didn't ruin her body.

BTFO

I hate fat people asking what I'm eating all the time.

>Men: admit it is their fault because they eat too much
>Women: mental gymnastics to justify their obesity by blaming everyone else and how they are exempt from the laws of physics

think she says ''coke''

Not really. That santa rapist looking guy was as in denial than the female planets

as*

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM

Same person.

>5. Acting surprised when a fat person is active.

>6. Literally anything about dieting, eating less, or exercising more in the context of fatness.

Okay, so. I have to assume they're all super fit, but I'm not allowed to talk to them about it like I would other gym goers?

10. Recommending weight loss as a treatment or solution to anything, even if you are a doctor.

>Ma'am, your weight is literally killing you. It's causing numerous problems for your organs and joints. You're so large you cannot walk anymore.
>What can I do about it, doctor?
>Have another cupcake.