Are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life...

are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?

Don't you wanna have the rooted inside-voice that will alert you whenever you wanna ease the situation, not only when you wanna turn on the hot tap.

We all know you wanted to do it in some part of your life, and you would gladly do it if you had power, but the power isn't brought by anyone, only you can make it, and you have to do it.

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me. Other benefits are;

>harder erections
>balls getting slightly bigger due to rising sperm levels and quality of the alive ones
>increased range of ejaculation
>whiter and thicker cum
>better skin
>shiny hair
>better sleep quality
>reduced stress levels
>bursting agressiveness when needed
>increased alertness
>can wake up in the mornings without effort
>not being ill anymore except a slight cold which you can get over standing

Other urls found in this thread:

health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/cleansing/myths/pores-in-hotter-water.htm
youtu.be/GmpRHBJiVBo.
youtu.be/psW_BbIhMFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I tried some and felt good after
It made my skin less dry too

yfw only taking (really) cold showers might have negative effects on training.
Why not just go for normal temperature and finishing off with cold?

Definitely don't want it to impair my fitness.

In the hot summer I like a cold one now and then, but in December, I dunno man. Sounds harrowing.

>Why not just go for normal temperature and finishing off with cold?

Because I am not a woman.

Do you guys start with cold water or gradually make the water colder?

i take cold autisms too.

" we do not shower "

It doesn't. Cold showers improve muscle recovery.

Cold showers, and I mean raw, freezing none of this half-way chicken shit, immediately after training, or better after cardio will result in an endorphin rush + euphoria that lasts for several hours. It's like opiate high except earned

Wow you sound like a huge fag. I've never had any issues with the greentext you just barfed out and I take normal human showers.

provide sources for all of your meme texts or I'll discard your message into the meme bin like the meme it is.

>faggots who don't have the willpower for nofap unironically believe they'll get the same benefits by adjusting the temperature of their showers

I take contrast showers. So basically I do a minute of really hot water, as much as I can take, then switch to cold. And I cycle through that. I think it's the best of both worlds

>not scrubbing yourself with a belt sander
fucking pussies

I have a Triton power shower so that's a standard showering experience for me, whether I like it or not.

Sounds like the kind of pseudo-scientific shortcut a woman would try.

Ok all those bullshit benefits aside, it does feel great after you take a cold shower.

But Im too pussy to do it these days, especially in winter. How do you get past that awful feeling when you step into said cold shower and can't breathe cos it's so fucking cold?

>taking showers unironically

>How do you get past that awful feeling when you step into said cold shower and can't breathe cos it's so fucking cold?

It is nothing but 10 seconds before it feels lukewarm.

frigid temperatures close your pores and literally seal in the stuff that makes you smell like shit.

>pores can open and close

health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/cleansing/myths/pores-in-hotter-water.htm

So yes? It doesn't change the size but still loosens the pores

>taking cold showers means you arent a pussy

This shit is going too far. I eat right and stay fit, I earned my cozy showers.

Also source on all this supposed dick boosting ability

kek

>Citation needed

OP is right though. Taking cold ass showers is manly as fuck. Its better for your skin, releases endorphins, and if you can get through it, feels fucking great.

Dont get me wrong, I enjoy my warm cozy showers, mostly in winter. Taking cold showers takes a good amount of willpower, which is kinda the point. Just like working out, it isnt easy and not everyone will do it.

>cold showers is the right thing to do.

Can a cold shower do me harm in any way? Like a heart attack or anything?

OP is the true pussy. The real manly way is too enjoy a steaming hot shower so hot it is nearly uncomfortable, then scrub and cleanse yourself to make the skin raw and extra sensitive to the heat. Then you twist that fucker right around and unleash ice cold water just when you're raw and adjusted to scalding hot. To not only endure, but even enjoy such a routine is the mark of someone who has mastered himself. OP is just a pussy pretender.

Can back up the increased range of ejaculation.
>Last week
>Haven't cum in a week
>fucking gf in a spooning position
>blow my nut
>mfw literaly painted my gf from her ass to her head in cum
>In her eyes, hair and mouth and shit
>both just laughing
Never seen so much cum guys.

>he doesnt take lukewarm showers
Top keks m9

Well you certainly convinced me bro.

youtu.be/GmpRHBJiVBo.

This guy took cold showers for 31 days straight. Check it out

Isn't it beneficial to have warm shower after training so the increased blood flow delivers nutrients to your muscles?

I live on the Oregon coast. Sometimes I'll run to the beach before the sun comes up and lay down in the surf, then run home. It's autistic as fuck, but it's somewhat of a ritual. I call it "praying to the salt goddess".

Praise the Salt Goddess!

>Those benefits
So cold showers are the new NoFap?

>meme science

Fuck off manlet

>taking showers ironically

u probly still use soap

enjoy ruining ur skin

>le meme meme

Fuck off underage

You made me re-evaluate my life OP, took my first cold shower today just for you. Proud of me?

If you're going to do this (and you really should) you can eliminate the discomfort of the cold by using the Wim Hof Method:

youtu.be/psW_BbIhMFA

I did wim hof method for about 3 weeks before I got bored of it. In that time I got used to cold showers.

I've been doing cold showers for about 2 months now and I added nofap to the mix about a week and a half ago.

I get an odd sense of triumph every time I exit the shower, and lately I've had a lot of discipline. I keep cleaning the fuck out of the house, I got a job, and it seems like the social roles between me and my roommate flip-flopped where I'm now calling the shots and he seems weird.

kys

Hot water knob? Haven't touched it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having it uninstalled from my plumbing, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my hot water knob to be removed and discarded. Would you can to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. 2 reasons:

>1. Discipline
>2. Mental toughness

My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by taking cold showers I am actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long and heated (note that I needn't anything heated, especially my water) debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, warm water free. I even started forcing my gf to take cold showers with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love cold showers as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

It takes more discipline to leave the hot knob on and not touch it IMO

This guy gets it

this its like a former alcoholic keeping a bottle of whiskey in his house, but never touching it, just to prove that he doesnt need it.

You people are retarded. You do dumb things like nofap and cold showers instead of actually going to the gym and working out. How are you so fucked up, what happened to you in your childhoods.

Im here for you

>implying i dont do nofap, cold showers, and have a 1/2/3/4
i mean childhood sucked but at least i get to be confident enough to brag to strangers on Veeky Forums lol

I ALWAYS take cold showers

#Justhirdworldthings

OP is full of shit.

Know what the REAL 'benefits' of never taking a warm shower? I'll TELL you:
>being miserable all the time
>getting sick more often

There is a REASON that we seek warmth: IT IS LIFE.

This is just another retarded-ass troll/meme concocted by idiots who get off on the thought of naive fools believing them and making themselves miserable. Don't fall for it, lads.

why all these jews trying to keep us down?

>You can't show what a REAL MANLY MAN you are unless you endure as much misery and make your life as difficult as possible!
What a load of crap. All shit like this does is show that you're dumb.

Broscience: The Post

Why do you trolls post the most retarded shit imaginable? Is the demographic you're targeting the 12 to 15 year old males? They're the only ones dumb enough to fall for this sort of shit.

It's not even 'broscience', it's 'trollscience'.

Not really. That implies people actually believe it themselves. A lot of people believe that cold showers boost test among other things with nothing to back it up.

Yo, I've been taking cold showers for three months now and I haven't seen as many of the benefits that op claims.
I've definitely see that I've developed shinier hair. Also, I definitely shoot out more cum and I have MUCH stronger orgasms, but I don't know if that's the cold showers or something else.

don't actually believe it themselves**

A-am i the only one that just really enjoys cold water?
Plz let me not be the only one ples

I drink cold water

I took my cold leap in 2014 once a boiler broke and I had to shower with cold water until a replacement heater got delivered for about a week. Just kinda got used to cold showers by then.
But than I got a gains goblin gf.
She showers with close to boiling water. But damn it, I can't keep my hands off her, especially when she's all soapy and wet. So i got used to the pussy boiling hot water for a while. Now I'm on the long road to the icy mountains of cold showers again.

I just heard a podcast with danish scientist talking about different studies done about the effects of cold showering, and this was a football team that had to take cold showers, where their performance actually fell because of the extremely cold showers they always had to take.
I mean, cold showers are but no need to make the strictest thing ever.
The gains you're gonna make from doing it is probably extremely low lol.

Whats the temperature of cold water from the tap in your country?

>less than 5 degrees celcius Master Race from Finland.

Are we talking football or soccer?
Because pampered soccer player pansies performances dips if you even look at them funny. Last year a minor league player kicked me in a fight and hairline fractured his shin. Had to take 6 months off. Got my ass sued because he hit me. Thankfully I wont the case but his club covered the charges.

>pic related

t. Guy who goes to steam room and then screams in cold shower.

Okay I just bit the bullet. Was gonna last night but didn't really feel like a shower in general.

I got myself used to it by just putting my legs wet first, then just went for it. For a few seconds, then it became too much.

Then I went in again and withstood it better. Got the guts to turn around and get cold water on my back. Fuck, it was jarring but again I got used to it.

Then I grabbed the shower head and just doused myself all over.

It felt so good to get out of it afterwards - the house feels like a furnace now, by comparison. That's the best part actually.

Nice bait OP

Do you put icyhot on your balls too so you have bigger loads because it stimulates sperm production?

>Faggots who think nofap actually has any benefits

I personally make it gradually colder, since I shave my head in the shower. Warm water makes shaving easier, then when I'm done I blast the cold water.

The only bad thing is that you will get bald

What if you catch a cold? Don't you afraid of getting sick? You are all sweaty after a workout session and the weather outside is freezing (at least in here). I mean I couldn't take the risk right now.

I do, it feels great

I am the only one who enjoys really, really hot water which is burning on the skin?
Plz let me not be the only one ples.

same brah

That is not how getting sick works for fuck's sake. Why do people think that being cold = you'll get a cold? Literally hear it so much, especially from girls or older people.
>Omg put a coat on, you'll get a cold!

No.

Because if you go outside your nose starts running u fucn tard runny nose is a symptom of a cold

>getting a symptom of a cold means you'll get a cold

wut?

top kek

>oregon
>"praying to the salt goddess"
no surprise there

>tfw you really doing this to lift your skin at stomach

jew detected

congratulations, you starting to become an alpha.

you said you added nofap about a week and a half ago? you should start producing silk in about 3-4 days, and you'll want to make your cocoon pretty soon after that. i'd say all in all youre maybe two weeks away from emerging as the alpha your body was always trying to be, maybe a bit more if you're going for that lmao1pl8 curl. post before after and during pics when you get out im curious

You and OP are both faggot pussymen. The only manly way to cleanse your skin is by exfoliating your entire body with a potato peeler.

>whiter and thicker cum
>not being ill anymore except a slight cold which you can get over standing

can confirm these. Also my pillow used to be covered by my hair in the mornings, I really had to shake it off from the window everytime. But now I am having difficulties to find one.

>Hot water knob? Haven't touched it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having it uninstalled from my plumbing, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my hot water knob to be removed and discarded. Would you can to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. 2 reasons:

>1. Discipline
>2. Mental toughness

>My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by taking cold showers I am actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long and heated (note that I needn't anything heated, especially my water) debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, warm water free. I even started forcing my gf to take cold showers with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love cold showers as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

>She's already received a black mark for questioning my NoFap practices stating that she wants my seed and wishes me to release my seed. Should she continue in this non-stoic fashion then I don't see us lasting much longer.

i have also found that using shampoo/conditioner with oils like peppermint increase the intensity

you and all the other retards ITT, especially you , enjoy your death.

>In humans, cold shock response is perhaps the most common cause of death from immersion in very cold water,[1] such as by falling through thin ice. The immediate shock of the cold causes involuntary inhalation, which if underwater can result in drowning. The cold water can also cause heart attack due to vasoconstriction;[2] the heart has to work harder to pump the same volume of blood throughout the body. For people with heart disease, this additional workload can cause the heart to go into arrest. Inhalation of water (and thus drowning) may result from hyperventilation.

I had to stop reading this post.

checked and enlightened

yeah, you gasp when you touch something really cold. don't hold your head underneath the spigot and you'll be fine. as for the heart disease thing, if you don't have it there's almost no chance of cardiac arrest from taking a cold shower. read b4 u greentext m8

topkek

>The cold water can also cause heart attack due to vasoconstriction;[2] the heart has to work harder to pump the same volume of blood throughout the body.

read before you tell someone else to read m8

A cold shower is nowhere near as cold as the temperatures that cause death, dumbass.

If you are that worried about your poor heart, maybe should just avoid doing any exercise at all? No one has ever died from taking a cold shower. I've read some dumb shit on this board but you are one of the stupidest people I've ever encountered.

>taking showers
a real man's balls should be very aromatic. your balls give off feromones which attract women. the feromones have a very potent smell and showering only gets rid of them.

Lmao. Girls aren't attracted to your disgusting smelly dick mate, no matter how much you delude yourself into thinking that is the case.

Sorry but I don't believe anyone takes a full ice cold shower first thing in the morning at like 7am in if its in the middle of cold dark winter. Sounds like internet bullshit to me.

I do this with my girlfriend unirooically. She hates me for it.