How will history remember George W. Bush?

How will history remember George W. Bush?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
youtube.com/watch?v=65nH4utuEHo
nationalbcc.org/news/beyond-the-rhetoric/1451-africa-a-tale-of-two-presidents
youtube.com/watch?v=iGfsQjD1wqg
washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-w-bush-pepfar-saves-millions-of-lives-in-africa-keep-it-fully-funded/2017/04/07/2089fa46-1ba7-11e7-9887-1a5314b56a08_story.html?utm_term=.9b8cca9bc281
presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=84145
usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2015/07/28/obamas-legacy-on-africa-lacks-compared-to-bush
reuters.com/article/us-africa-bush/former-u-s-president-bush-touts-signature-africa-aids-program-in-botswana-idUSKBN1761LJ
nytimes.com/2017/04/08/world/africa/george-bush-africa-epidemics-pepfar.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/popular-in-africa-bush-has-given-more-aid-than-any-other-us-president-783387.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gSsLHn-pYCw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Murdoch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like his earlier stuff, he sold out nearing his last album

Fuzzy math and weapons of mass destruction which were totally there until we tried to actually find them.

Better command of the english language than Trump though.

The first POTUS who made it damn obvious that their influence is way overrated. Puppet.

Putin would have found WMD

Trump is gonna make him look like a fucking saint.

Idk, we'll find out 25 years from now and discuss then because it will be history

FUCK DRUMPF!

only good thing he did was scrap the space shuttles desu
really should have reigned in NASA's autism a bit more

what a chad
youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

Its history now.

George Bush has actually done the most to combat AIDS in Africa and saved millions there. He is widley loved around Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=65nH4utuEHo

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were enormous failures whose ramifications are still yet to be entirely realized. It's not an exaggeration to point at these wars as the beginning of the end of American global hegemony. Ignoring the cost in blood and money, nothing else has done more to erode America's standing on the world stage as well as its claim to being a moral leader of the global community and jeopardize the international network of client states American empire rests on.

Bush screwed the pooch big time.

>The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were enormous failures

Bush screwed the pooch.
Obama ignored the pooch.
Trump calls the pooch ugly and fat on twitter.

nationalbcc.org/news/beyond-the-rhetoric/1451-africa-a-tale-of-two-presidents
>Ironically, the president with purely European bloodlines and an upbringing from the southern part of the United States has poured his heart into Africa. The president who has direct bloodlines to Africa (Kenya) has displayed a very laissez faire attitude to the tremendous challenges that face this continent.-National Black Chamber of Commerce

defended the dollar from OPEC, obama did too just not directly.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGfsQjD1wqg

>It's not an exaggeration to point at these wars as the beginning of the end of American global hegemony.
[source needed] on American global hegemony ending

> moral leader of the global community

Nobody considered you that buddy. You think Osama bin Laden did what he did because he was so impressed by your moral standards?

>Nobody considered you that buddy.
Well at least America can't pretend to be that to its citizens.

Really? That's crazy. Any good sources, friendo?

see
washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-w-bush-pepfar-saves-millions-of-lives-in-africa-keep-it-fully-funded/2017/04/07/2089fa46-1ba7-11e7-9887-1a5314b56a08_story.html?utm_term=.9b8cca9bc281

Hes also combated malaria and cancer in africa as well

>Nobody considered you that buddy.
Grudgingly or not, many - and I mean MANY - countries took their cue from America in matters of social and fiscal policy. What he's saying isn't that unreasonable. But I think you're confused about what he's saying. America was a sort of role model because it was incredibly prominent on the world stage, not because everybody thought it was so heroic and virtuous.

Doesn't change the fact that its institutions and policies were widely emulated for several decades.

Wow. That's bizarre.

Well, at least someone loves him, and a whole continent to boot.

presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=84145
usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2015/07/28/obamas-legacy-on-africa-lacks-compared-to-bush
reuters.com/article/us-africa-bush/former-u-s-president-bush-touts-signature-africa-aids-program-in-botswana-idUSKBN1761LJ
nytimes.com/2017/04/08/world/africa/george-bush-africa-epidemics-pepfar.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/popular-in-africa-bush-has-given-more-aid-than-any-other-us-president-783387.html

Will history eventually judge him to have been a Nice Guy who was manipulated by those around him?

We've already seen an erosion of America's hegemonic power. In the ME former stalwart allies like Egypt under Mubarak have become decidedly more wary of their American ties while Iran's influence in the region is stronger than ever. In the Pacific countries like the Philippines have started to gravitate into China's sphere of influence while China's dollar diplomacy draws much of SEA and Central asia into its fold. American influence in the region is decidedly waning while China's waxes. America's power rests not so much on its direct power but on its ability to draw on a worldwide community that attached itself to America and its preferred institutions and those ties have been weakened in the wake of Iraq and Afghanistan.

>Will history eventually judge him to have been a Nice Guy who unfairly vilified by the liberal media
fixed that for you

I can't believe both his parents are still alive. They're like walking mummies.

anyone remember a while back when some diplomat insulted Obamas staff for being a woman, and Bush said that if anyone have ever disrespected condoleezza like that, he would have punched them in the face?

>Stephen Colbert roasting him

Probably this

Kanye must have really hurt his feelings

I know right. And he seems to be pretty lucid for his age

youtube.com/watch?v=gSsLHn-pYCw

A better army commander than a president.

the president to officially christen their NWO with the ritual sacrifice 9/11 ceremony

the president who oversaw and directed the total destruction of the middle east and middle class america

the 3rd globalised worldization of the 1st world was borne out of his 9/11 ritual ashes

the rightful heir to the Rockellerian nazi-eugenic global order

>i cant believe they are supressing all the life-extending medicine and cancer cures and just culling the masses
ftfy

rockefeller, kissinger, carter hoarding and keeping the secret cures to the elite

meanwhile life expectancy of burgers is declining sharply

>moral leader of the global community
>matter of social and fiscal policy [...] institutions and policies were widely emulated

You didn't just move the goalposts, you stripped them, painted them, and try to pass them off as lampposts.

While I agree with most of your post my opinion is that erosion of America's hegemony does not constitute its ending, and that ending isn't coming any time soon.

"You don't know what you have until it's gone": the President

He arguably failed in doing the right thing at worst, his successor certainly succeeded in doing the wrong thing at best

>Obama ignored the pooch

If Bush screwed it, he tagged Obama in to take his place after he got tired

George Bush is more deserving of a noble peace prize than Obama. Prove me wrong

>old fascist dictator farts outfucking and outliving the goys
they want you to die.

any goy with mccains disease would be dead in a week, yet ((somehow)), miraculously he is being kept alive for an astonishing duration

but you will all die early deaths anyway, so just keep working and mind your business

My posts are somewhat paraphrasing from Alfred McCoy's recent book "In the Shadows of the American Century" who points to the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan as the beginning of what he predicts to be a slide into an undeniable loss of geopolitical domination by at least 2030.

David Rockefeller and Hugh Hefner are dead. nice theory though retard, as if theres no one other than billionaires who are 90 years old

When a war against terror create ISIS, we can say it failed to achieve its mission.

Starting the millenium off with a domino effect of constant war.

Threw money at Africa.

There, you are fed troll.

David Rockefeller 105 yrs
Hugh Hefner 93 yrs

((billionaires)) and (elites)) have proven track record of living into 90s and 100s with suppressed medical cures

goys have a proven track record of declining life expectancy

Hopefully as part of the Bush Crime Family.

>Afghanistan is no longer outer heaven for islamic terrorist groups
>Taliban removed from power and nothing more than a few rag tag groups of splinter militias controlling piles of rocks in the middle of nowhere with no legitimacy or political clout at all
>al-qaeda destroyed completely, all leaders either dead or captured, OBL dead, and all remnants either fleeing the group or bickering with other islamist groups. Has conducted a terrorist attack in years
>ISIS is all but destroyed, and like the taliban, are an irrelevent group of militias who control useless piles of rocks with no legitimacy or political clout. OBL predicted this would happen to such a group btw

Youre a brainlet. I bet you think Osama was a CIA agent as well

>Taliban removed from power and nothing more than a few rag tag groups of splinter militias controlling piles of rocks in the middle of nowhere with no legitimacy or political clout at all
The Taliban is in control of prime opium growing territory and is making hundreds of millions of dollars every year-enough to fund a never ending stream of young militants pouring out of the madrassas.

But how can dubya even compete with 2008 Obama's imaginary feats?

>suppressed
Why would you suppress medical research? You would want doctors around the world to be performing experimental treatments on the terminally ill for years so if you get that particular cancer they have some idea of what your best chances are.

Why is /pol/ so fucking retarded? You never think of these blatantly obvious things that completely disprove your conspiracy theories.

Not very good. Domestically saw the stagnation and eventual downturn of the economy in 2008. As for foreign policy, he has bright spots, but these will be certainly be overshadowed by the “war on terror” and the massive waste of money that was Iraq and Afghanistan.

Not to mention his various scandals. His use of executive privilege shut down the Libby thing. Winning by like 300 votes in Florida. Katrina too. Not to mention that I still personally believe that He, Cheney, and company knew 9/11 was coming and just let it happen so we could go to war. Maybe some president will release some docs sometime later in time.

Overall bad

Try Harry Truman.

A likable guy who went greatly out of his depth and was used as nothing more than a globalist stooge.

>the afghanistan war wasnt important or useful

>borrowing trillions to restructure a 3rd world shithole whose resources we don’t even take.
>we’ve done such a good job, that theres still Terroists there

Why don’t you tell me how it was beneficial instead of being a cum guzzler you brainlet poster.

This is not true. I work for the CIA (founded by bushes and Rockefellers) and if we suppressed anything, you would be the first to know

This. No medicine is suppressed. Rich just have better access to undisclosed treatments

Nucular.

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

last republican president

You are right. All those 100 yo Nips are actually part of the Elites.

Nothing Trump has done even comes close to the crimes of the Bush administration.
Even most of the henious shit of Trump and Obama so far have been the result of Bush and his Neocon demons.

U know the vulcans?

As much as I hate the man, he had moments of pure hilarity. Like dodging the shoes that Iraqi dude threw at him in a press conference with a shit eating grin on his face.

Seriously though, justice would be history remembering him as a warmongering corporatist stooge whose disastrous foreign intervention in Iraq worsened the state of world affairs by creating the power vacuum which resulted in ISIS (along with Obama and Libya/Syria.)

A globalist that got us in a pointless war for a special group of people.

murdoch was born in 1931 you fucking enormous faggot en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Murdoch

wtf is this real life?

Oy vey, I wonder who could be behind this post?

mission acomplished

> and that ending isn't coming any time soon.

Another couple of Bush/Trump tier Republican presidents and it will in a hurry.

Islamist fundies are rising in popularity thanks to your americunt invasions which is why you get so much pushback and difficulty with this shit

oh no! old rich (used to be powerful) people are alive so that means jews lead the world!

Bush did 9/11 to become a part of the Godhand