Have $30 for 2 weeks because my employer fucked up payroll and I still need gas for my car...

Have $30 for 2 weeks because my employer fucked up payroll and I still need gas for my car. I need help constructing a shopping list.

plz respond

Proceeding to dump random shit.

>u mad, white boi?

A little.

>not eating your food intravenously to save money and have higher bioavailability

Hey! Ive been in The same situation for some time, i usually just always look out for Sales, i buy 2$ pizzas and alot Of noodles(not The shitty ones) Often u can Get lucky and Find alot On sale and just buy a huge stack, ITS boring AF DOE, but atleast u can maintain, top off with Whey

Beans, 5 lbs bag. $8
18 pack eggs $5
Greek non fat yougart $4
Brown rice, 2lbs $3
10 for the other cheap veggies you can find

Will do guys, will mix it up for variety.

Fuck your car. Go steal a bike and ride everywhere to save gas money

Eggs and quark for protein, and potatos + carrots for killing the hunger.

Go to a food pantry you fuckin dolt

I steal food from my university food pantry every week and I'm not even poor.

Where do I find out the food pantries near me?

I literally googled "food pantry" and my city name just now and for 7 results

If you're not smart enough to use google in 2016 you deserve to starve

why not ask your friends to help you through?

Tell your employer to give you cash in the meantime you little bitch. You shouldn't pay for someone else screwing up.

I do not have any friends.

Correction: I had two friends. One got a fat girlfriend and stopped being my gymbro because he has not been laid in years and the other met some girl on FF14 and moved to CT to fuck her.

m888 what about family then? no family nearby?

They either moved away or too poor to help. My parents live on food stamps and have 4 other children to support.

Every time I see something like this I wonder if the dude in the pic actually made it, or if someone just got hold of a cringy-looky photo and added some text and shit to it.

IM BULKING

local food bank

My friend had $30 and ate mashed potatoes on a tortilla for a few days. Do that

A thing I can recommend you is to go directly to a farmer and ask him if he could sell you food. Supermarkets and anybody they buy from obviously want to make a profit, so that's the cheapest price you'll get.

PSA cuz I know a lot of readers here are WoW players:

Guys, the long hair Arthas haircut is not a good look. You do not look like Arthas or a paladin or an unconventional hero. You look like a WoW player.

Unless you actually have a chiseled, angular face with the features to match. That dude in the second pic has too high of a hairline for it in the first place.

Go into the store and note the product number barcode etc of the product you want and then take down the customer service number call that shit and get coupons/"replacements"

Find a coworker you can carpool with.

Buy a ton of beans and rice.

Put the last 15 bucks into your savings for next time this shit happens so you don't have to scrape by as a pleb