FIT BTFO

FIT BTFO

I'm sure they masterbate to dyels all the time, just like guys do to fatties.
>Body acceptance bullshit

ottermode is the peak of aesthetics bro.
deal with it.

Bullshit

see the video.

most polls give a 90% females liking more ottermode?

Sexual attraction stems from evolution and survival of the fittest. Female psychology is wired to find the strongest male most attractive. It's a key feature to the survival of our species since we came to be.

however you should not confuse "strong" with a fattie who can deadlift and squat a lot

>Trusting what women say over what they do
I'm sure you think waiters and stippers love you as well.

Why is there at least one thread every day about what women want? Is it just the same guy baiting? No one cares what women want. Anyone who is serious about lifting does it for themselves or a sport. Not for increased attention from women. It just happens to be that women are attracted to confidence and a lot of guys who lift are confident in themselves.

she has the coal burner look

>my whole life is based on pleasing and trying to attract women

my god I am in love with the chick that shows up at the 2 minute mark roughly. Wow

did any of them bang? no? no questions were answered that day. might as well have asked, "which handbag do you like best?"

>visualizaciones

>believing what women say

kek

This

Shit is hilarious when people brag that they got some bitches # or are talking to some chick on Tinder then nothing actually happens.

lmao we arent neanderthals anymore brah

you probably think that less intelligence, worse overall health, smaller stature, etc are a good thing

DESIGNATED

God tier body for women is Jeff Seid's.

inb4 butthurt powerlifters say otherwise

its not just about who's the strongest though. Intelligence, financial stability, confidence and abilities, etc. Way back in the day it was the best hunters and gatherers who got the ladies....now it's a bit different.

and that's where Veeky Forums falters.

She's not white. Who gives a shit?

you didn't even post the link you arseholio

>God tier body for women is Jeff Seid's
no thats god tier body for men

brad pitt in troy is god tier for women

homo

>stippers