ITT: We post fitness cringe

ITT: We post fitness cringe.

This is a parody, right?

...Right?

Just like home gym, no one to spot you, form can be off, old used rusty weights, cleaning is for women.

>Here we lose gains to staph infection and snaps, like men

WARNINGo
This gym is NOT a safe space. We don't do anyspecial snowflake "lspotting" here. Form is for libtards, we're all about setting big weight PRs here. Also the equipment is rusty and we dont't wipde down surfaces. The shower area is a "no towel zone" and we do not tolerate lubricant users here.

thats actually pretty good, not really cringe

If I wanted fitness cringe I'd just ask you for your 1 rep maxes.

hah

hah

god damn that fat gook from facebook is really pissing me off

lmao

is that chewndawgs old gym?

Fucking gooks

why are asians so cringy is it the anime ?

>tfw Alan cross dressing in the PT episode will never be ur gf

hehe

what's cringe about thralldaddy? he's got good vids

I'm glad this meme isn't dead

What's the obsession with Dragon Ball Z among gymgoers? Every day there will be people with Goku or "Trainin like a Saiyan"shirts

Roids and staph! Staph and roids!

The Asian guy is pretty funny at least. Would be fun to lift with and trade self depreciating jokes

Yeah, there is this one guy that goes to my Uni gym that always wears that orange shirt that Goku wore. He looks like he has severe autism so I imagine he is probably a regular here.

Great idea, try to shit on the one fitness youtuber who isn't shilling his shitty products or making empty baitclick vids, but instead producing solid content regularly

DBZ stuff is everywhere because toei doesn't give a fuck about the copyright anymore. Every random faggot and their dog sells bootleg DBZ merch.

>

Don't forget that you get to lift with your willy swinging free.
It's the best.