Will this bf% be acceptable to most girls?

Hey fit, I'm pretty much built like pic related. Layer of fat over my abs, but you can kind see where the block would be.

I'm kind of new to dating though, just got my own house.

It was hard to date at all when I lived at home.

Really I just live lifting, doing cardio and eating as much as I feel like - but I get in a lot of fiber, beans, vegetables etc... don't really worry about watching protein cyz I'm not cutting.

My stats 5'11", about 220, I don't jiggle, my lats & shoulders are wider than my waist. Just smooth without much definition.

So, should I just start talking to grils each day in public as I go about my business? Or do I need to diet down to see my abs first?

Pic related isn't me, but similar. I got nipple rings too, but no chesty tats.

so you can see separation on the abs

What do you guys do when you still have body fat, more than op's face, but leaner body, still a fat fuck. You can tell gonna have a big head and fat face for body.

Don't overthink it. Almost any guy can find a girl, if he's confident enough. Confidence is more important than fat, more importwnt than body. Confidence gets your foot in the door.

You accept the life of looking like a 16 year old or cut down to

Seriously? Like just nature fucked you by having a face 10% higher than body?

Well you could get ultra lean, eventually the face gets lean too...

OR you just grow a beard.

B.. B.. Be.. Beeee yourseeeelf :D

Idk I been working out and the body is leaning out and so is the face, but very little compared to the body. Kinda like rampage jackson.

Yes, girls care a lot more about if you're an autistic loser than slightly high bf%

t. former fatfuck that met gf while fat (5'11" 235 at the time)

yeah, that happens a lot.

I think it is more common for roiders, but really might even apply to some guys with naturally high testosterone too.

Basically here is the theory.

Our ancestors got into a lot of fights and lived violent lifestyles.

Some developed genetic adaptations that might have helps protect them from tooth injuries, by store a higher% of their fat in their face especially the cheeks. It serves as extra padding to protect what is an essential asst, their teeth.

When testosterone levels are high, some men have a genetic response by storing more of the extra padding in the face and cheeks.

Their body is literally trying to reinforce their face.

No niggah. Its called dbol/deca moonface.

just cut you fucking nigger

I ain't on steroids tho.
Man so try to lean out and do a perma bulk to look decent? Cuz this sucks....

Happens to same natties and some test only guys too.

I'm sure it has something to do with the Estrogen, but then women at similar bf% wouldn't have the bulldog cheeks.

Dbol & Deca certainly worsen it however.

Best solutions are to get leaner or grow a beard.

My first time looking at Veeky Forums and wow..
"Acceptable to most girls"
I didn't think shit would really be like this lmfao

welcome to Veeky Forums please enjoy your insecurity

Just start talking to/ meeting girls, get comfortable with approaching people, etc. And start shedding some of that extra body fat while keeping up with your workout routine at the same time. Why choose one or the other to work on first, when you can improve in both areas at the same time? Besides, as you start to lean out more and more over time, that'll only boost your confidence and make approaching women that much easier, etc. If you really do look similar to pic related minus the tats, then you're practically already there anyways. Good luck bro

no way that's real

uhh as long as you're not as fat your face is bloated and you lose all definition

that depends on your genetics

there are guys who are still handsome as fuck and have definition in their face at 20%

if you're anything like OP that ain't you.

but yeah if you're atleast 6 feet tall and handsome you could pull more pussy than anybody less than that but has abs.

>much build like pic related
not posting actual pic

sorry bro you are delusional

> 5'11 and 220 lbs
> looking like that
good joke

GENEVA
E
N
E
V
A

I 100% assure you that you're overly confident in your "blocky" body, I am certain that in reality you're just a fat guy with mediocre musclemass.