Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread /QTDDTOT/

New thread. Step right up bros.
Old thread:

What are some good apatite suppressants other than coffee?

Speed/adderal

epherdine

What is a good exercise to help alleviate a bulged disc postior

any one got any good ohp programs/workouts.

For some reason every time I do ohp, pull ups or lat pull downs only my right shoulder does some weird shit like it moves around and there's a slightly uncomfortable feeling. Thoughts?

Can a bulged disc be able to put back in place

When i do any kind of oull down work my butthole kinda gets this sensational feeling. Am i the only one?

Easy to acquire when doing rope pulldowns.

Sounds like liver cancer. I'd go see your dentist ASAP

When I eat certain foods high in sodium I gain a lot of weight despite the calories not being there. For example, 15 wings on a college football Saturday will result in a weight gain of at least 5 pounds. This is normal and I get the gist of water weight and sodium, however it'll take me at least a week to get back down to my weight prior to these really salty meals

I'm currently in the process of losing weight. Started at 305 and am now 255. So sometimes after indulging it'll take me longer to lose 5 pounds of water weight than it did to lose the 5 pounds of fat originally.

Why is this? I work out 6 days a week and run 4 days a week if that helps.

Also does 1 pound of fat gain always = 3500 calories of overeating or is that bullshit?

We hit plateaus so your body accesses the situation before continuing change. I forgot what it was, maybe insulin, but it determines how heavy we are. So if a person is used to being 260 and hes suddenly 250 the body will try to get that weight back either with food or water.

Its all an illusion basically. Just keep on moving and cutting and the weight will drop again sooner or later. And yeah it gets tougher to lose weight as you hit diminishing returns.

Alright, I figured there wasn't much wrong. This has happened several times now and usually after a week of dieting and exercising, while staying +5 pounds, I'll drop it all in a day and be right back to where I was. I've worked through it every time until now and always came out on the other side clean, was just wondering what the reason behind it was

Thanks for the reassurance user

Not really a question. But I'm looking for a bodyweight routine. I don't care how difficult it will be. As long as it progresses well and can get me stronger. I'm looking for upper and lower body workouts. Reps and sets. If I get one I'll post results weekly.

GUYS I KNOW THIS IS ONLY SEMI RELATED BUT THERE WAS NO HUMOUR THREAD AND I CANT FIND THIS ON GOOGLE OR THE ARCHIVES OR ANYWHERE BUT I NEED THAT GIF/WEBM OF THE GUY DOING THE NATTY WALK. YOU KNOW, THE ONE WITH THAT MALE UNDERWEAR THING THAT ONLY WRAPPED AROUND THE JUNK AND ONE LEG GOING IN BETWEEN THE ASS CRACK????????

I just started Facebook since I can show off my job, hobbies and good looks now. Hundreds of local girls have become my friend but they're mostly lesbians and single moms. Any tips for dating through fb?

Ive been flaked on by 3 different girls already. That doesn't happen with girls from tinder, they actually meet.

Protein.

Need some help here can anyone recommend me a program that suits military work I've reached my entrance requirements but I'm serious about taking it further.

>Pic related: Me

SS + food

download/buy overcoming gravity

Alright, what kind of calorie intake should I be looking at?

Girls flake on you now and then? So? I fail to see the problem. Find another girl.

Enough to gain 1-2 lbs/month.

Maybe. Probably. But you've already damaged the disc and that takes time to heal. Uears, actually. And you still have the bad habits that led to the injury.

Stuart Mcgill's book on back injuries is a good place to start if you don't have a DPT to see.

Yoi're rubbing your ass on the bench. Which means you're cheating the movement.

Alright, thanks man

Is meth a good preworkout?

I was doing Lat pull downs on Wednesday and my grip slipped a little in my left hand during one of my last reps. Ever since, my left trap has been very tight and I have some pain turning my head. Any idea what I could have pulled or what I could do to stretch it back out?

except for it being illegal and having shit purity, sure

levator scapula. easy to do self massage on it and it'll be gone in a day or two.

pinch the trap between your thumb and fingers and look for sore spots. nrar your neck is a good place to start.

your shoulder blades are responsible for the stabilisation of your shoulder joint.
Problem my be caused by:
-Scolliosis
and or
-Weak serratus
anyway go see a doc

Sorry if I explained it horribly. It's not crazy like that. It's more on the top side. There is some slight clicking. If it's still an issue that requires a doctor and not mobility or maybe form then that's fine I guess

Thanks boss. I've been rubbing on the sore spots but once they start to tighten back up it really starts to cramp. I'll try finding a few other stretches for that spot though.

infraspinatus muscle maybe

grab a tennis ball and massage it against a wall

Will airport security give me shit for bringing creatine on my vacation? I don't want them to think it's something else

probably

buy it when you get where youre going if you reallt need it (pro top: you dont. you can go a few days without)

I've been thinking of doing only ATG high-bar squats. I'm quite flexible and I can easily bounce my hamstrings off my calves while staying upright and keeping my feet on the floor. Do I really need olympic weightlifting shoes? Everyone on youtube says I need them to squat ATG.

I'm on SL and my workout just got interrupted by an emergency right after I finished squats and I won't be able to make it back today. Should I do my OHP+Deadlifts tomorrow or just start over on monday?

how much of consumed alcohol is used as energy by the body? if one bottle of 0,75L of korn has 40% alcohol that's 300ml of pure alcohol. 3 times 720 calories per 100 grams of alcohol means one bottle of liquor has about 2200 calories.
when i see how many people drink heavily on weekends i can only estimate that alcohol isnt used up 100% by the human body

>wanted to build forearms
>do some low weight reps with reverse curls, never did this shit before
>had weight set to 8kg
>feels not good
>had tennis elbow for like two weeks afterwards
What did I do wrong?
Also what are some good forearms exercises.

i can only guess, could be a tight muscle, muscle fibers tend " tend to form thicker strings", look up some neck stretches, elliott hulse as some of those

note: i´m not a doctor, nor is this my 1st language so the wording might not be adequate or accurate

What's a quick easy source of fat?

your own ass

you got doms

7 kcal/g *.4 * 750

I've got hereditary joint problems. Recently my left foot has been crackling and shit when I roll my ankles around or do things like jumping jacks. What should I do, avoid doing stuff that makes it crack, or is it fine?

7 kcal/g

addy

if you cant get dowm without rounding your back, yes

repeat the last workout

cracking is fine if its not painful

if foam rollin doesnt help, youll want to see a doc

Excuse my confusion, but do you mean do the whole thing again tomorrow or monday? I don't know if I could squat again tomorrow.

monday

when I do ohp, how low should the bar go?

to just below my chin or touch my chest?

forearms should not go past verticle at the bottom, but low as you can go otherwise

Thank you.

Is it true that the leg press machine puts more stress on our knees than squats? And what can be done to reduce it.

caffeine pills

your body holds a lot of water when you eat more sodium

not more stress, no

just a different exercise

How do I get tricep muscules? I have decent biceps but it's all fat on the other side.

>muscules

triceps come from extending your elbow under load

fat is there because youre fat

How can I increase my bench press? I can't even lift lmao1pl8 for a proper set.

What is the best bodyweight routine you would recommend for a total beginner as myself ?

cocaine

food + training consistency

overcoming gravity

increase water intake to flush out the salt, once salts are removed the excess water will get flushed out too

people do wrist curls but they suck, i hook up one of those bent bars to the seated row machine, put on light weight, and curl with my fingers (not my wrists) kind of like making a fist over and over, really gets my veins to pop

is there a difference in muscles built from cardio and muscles built from Veeky Forums practices? if so, does cutting affect them differently??

So I've been lifting for 3 months. I cut down 12lb in the first two and been bulking this last month. Problem is I've put on too much weight, about 6lb in a month. Should I do a small cut and bulk more carefully afterwards or just continue the bulk with less of a surplus?

fiber type, mitochondeia, contracrile strength, wndurance, size, etc.

cutting doesnt affect them differently

continu but do it right. 6lbs isnt worth worrying about.

Hello,

I am a former skeleton, so far I have bulked from 67kg/147lbs to 77kg/170lbs over 7 months, at a height of 6ft 1.5 inch/186cm. Whilst my gains have been good so far, I have gained a decent amount of fat. I have a beach holiday in April, (5 months from now) and want to look as good as possible for this.

How should I approach bulking/cutting to maximize my aesthetics? I was planning on bulking until mid jan and then cutting for 1/2 months before my trip. Does this sound sensible? Will I need a longer/shorter cut? I understand that this is obviously dependent on how much fat I have gained. I have no reliable estimate of this, so just assume that I have gained a normal amount for my weight increase.

For reference attached pics are ~1 month ago.

Thanks

slow bulk 1-2 lb/month

focus on upper body

bench, chins, press, rows and curls + occasional running of hills

Thanks - do you think I should incorporate any cutting into my plan? Or is it not worth it at my weight?

you probably wont have to if you slow bulk

is your birthday a good excuse to have a cheat day? i wanted to lose all the weight i can until Christmas but my friends are making me a BBQ and i don't want to be sad clown and call it off

dont worry about it
one meal that doesnt conform to your diet now and then wont kill you or wreck your gains

You realize you don't need to be that strict with your diet right? Just don't go crazy and have a 2000 calorie meal. Some ribs and a beer won't kill you. Just make sure you're consistent every other day.

I've brought creatine in little plastic bottles with me on trips. I labeled them creatine but I always checked my bags when doing this. No problems. I feel like it would be a shit show if you try to carry it on.

shoulda labled it "cocaine" and watched the shitshow for lulz

What fitness apps do you use and recomend?

myfitnesspal

none.

mostly theyre more trouble than theyre worth if youve already developed good habits.

What exercises would help me fill up my hourglass hips?

arent any. maybe some shoulder work to make it less noticeable if youre sensitive.

best not to be sensitive about it and do the best with what you have.

I will start going to a gym on Monday, is reddit's ppl good for a complete beginner?

PPL is intermediate

SS or SL is beginner

see the sticky (frot page of fit w the dionsaur animation)

>Shoulder to waist ratio

Don't even bother

What's the best macro calculator?

There is never any info on how I should eat on rest days. I would think that you're not supposed to pig out on those ofc, eating shit like 2500 cal.

Also, what programs integrate cardio into them. Looked at both SS and SL but they're only lifting programs. Looking to gain cardiovascular strength.

Fit help me, I'm at a gym and idek what do to or use.

1.7 g protein per kg lean mass

enough kcals to push your weight the direction and rate you want

sorted.

go to the guy at the front and tell him or her youre kind of lost as to what to do.

alternately

pick one thing that lets you push with your legs, one that lets you pussh with your arms, and one that lets you pull with your arms

do each 10 times then do each 10 times then each 10 times one last time

then read the sticky on the top of the front page of fit

Dang, should have guessed so. Well at least it doesn't show too much

The main guy isn't here, I'm too shy to go during normal hours cus I'm a stick but I wanna get bigger. So yeah, I just found an arm press? Thanks anyways bro

you could also google circuit training machines

or

body by science workout

its tough the first few times but it gets easier. dont give up.

does going from 67.5kg 5x5 to 70kg 4x5 on the bench mean i will see less hypertrophy gains from it, in favor of raw strength? i'm trying to progress by dropping to 3 or 4 reps and adding 5lbs once i've worked myself up to 5 reps on a given weight. thanks

weight on the bar = strength

total volume above 80% of 1rm (weight * reps * sets) = hypertrophy

put fork downs

appetite suppressants, dumbass, not enhancers

If I have been disciplined following my lifting routine and eating only chicken&rice basicly for 9 months of lifting and still not seeing clearly visible gains - is something wrong?

I have gained 8 kg of weight but its just fat by the looks of things.