>*standing barbell* overhead press

>linear progression

>deloading

>not deloading

>alan thrall

>mom

>Olympic lifting is a sport

>lifting for the opposite gender

>I do oly lifting but I've never been the the Olympics.

>Note I call it "oly lifting". Yes I am aware that it is called Weightlifting, but some of the people on this board aren't aware of my sport.

>Oh you're doing low bar squats with 405lbs or as us weightlifters call it, Good Mornings with 180kg? My high bar squat with 60kg is much more impressive as I actually go through the full ROM as was intended. And in no way am I dyel, I just have honor. Something these fat powerlifters will never understand. In fact I could probably be considered more of an athlete than a powerlifting as I am much more mobile.

>Hot water knob? Haven't touched it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having it uninstalled from my plumbing, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my hot water knob to be removed and discarded. Would you can to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. 2 reasons:

>1. Discipline
>2. Mental toughness

>My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by taking cold showers I am actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long and heated (note that I needn't anything heated, especially my water) debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, warm water free. I even started forcing my gf to take cold showers with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love cold showers as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

>She's already received a black mark for questioning my NoFap practices stating that she wants my seed and wishes me to release my seed. Should she continue in this non-stoic fashion then I don't see us lasting much longer.

Is it bad if I think the guy on the left actually looks good in that?

Yes, but I kinda see what you mean. Still cringey, but I had a similar thought.

I'm probably the only person here who can say this with a straight face, but I enjoy these threads have enjoyed them for years

>one does not master the art of weightlifting if he cannot perform a snatch or clean and jerk

>The Art of Manliness

>Real Social Dynamics

>No More Mr. Nice Guy!

>Reading a book on how to be a man? Pfft, fat chance. No you see I have my own book, it's called "Real Life". And guess what OP? I'm the author, publisher, and reader. Number of copies sold: 1.

>Look it's a bra, take a pic Brian.

>Carbohydrates? Haven't eaten a gram in months, I'm actually in the process of having carbohydrates removed from my local grocery store. They should be removing them next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the complaint form as to why carbohydrates are bad for humans and should be removed from all stores. Would you care to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned my friend. 2 reasons;

>1 Carbohydrates are literally poison
>2. Insulin is to blame for my poor health

>My local grocer was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by banning carbohydrates and eating a ketogeninc diet, humans are actually able to perform better and not have insulin cause weight gain. After a long and dry (note that I didn't need any dry foods such as breads, pasta, fruit) debate, I was able to convince her to remove carbohydrates from her store. Now I am living a great life, carb free. I even started forcing my gf to remove all forms of carbohydrates from her diet. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her they is she can't learn to accept and love a fatty diet as i have then we really have no business being together anyways.

>She's already received a black mark for questioning my NoFap practices stating that she wants my seed and wishes me to release my seed. Should she continue in this non-stoic fashion then I don't see us lasting much longer.

Source?

your home

he looks like white morpheus

>not being present

>eating "Clean"
Human survival is a constant struggle. One must always be prepared to eat whatever is at hand to stay fit, healthy, and alive. Stick to your "Clean" eating, peasants. I hold myself to a higher standard, as I am prepared to eat anything - even burgers, fries, and ice cream - in order to maximize my survival potential.

I think the artist is Girl's Potion, pretty sure you'll find all their stuff on danbooru and the like

Yeah he may have hobbies that seem nerdy to some but at least he has a qt gf.

> his mom is taking the picture

this is painful to watch

Any pics after his cut? I want to see how juicy he got

>clips on warmup sets

sure man

Nice tan, is he prepping for a comp?

actually kek'd

Has anybody ever taught you faggots how not to save thumbnails? Holy fucking shit

u mean like this?

Good one. Cold showers is quite a sad meme, though, because I can imagine someone actually doing that stupid shit.

yep

comp of whos gonna fuck ur mom

Just copying a previous post and changing a few things is lame. At least in this case - way too try-hardy and lazy.

not that guy but

nobody asked your useless opinion you ungrateful unmotivating cock sucker

actually his gf.
Which he has but you don't

Lol look guys his face is turning red.

Go men outside, Min-Hassan.

>A true and dedicated meme master puts time, effort, and whit into his memes.

>A meme master title is something many few achieve

Panstu o taberu

That's something you really shouldn't do though.