If you could make only one meal calorie free, what would it be?

If you could make only one meal calorie free, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NTStgcAf24
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ0uDYdpHfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pizza

Pizza or burgers n French fries.

Your moms pussy.
#allyoucanfuckbuffet

I want my calories though. I undereat as it is.

This is a very fat person question.

burgers to be honest

S P O O K Y
K
E
L
E
T
O
N

Now onto the real question... is a hotdog a sandwich or no

bread

Monster energy drink.

But keep the 9 grams of protons

Obviously

A food stops being sandwhich when the bread stops being 60% of the entire volume.

Ha! A kex bar. All hail the new kek, KEX! Do it for the keks! ....wait.... Kex! Wtf

Sheeeeit

Sushi

It's 'chocolate wafer'.

I literally eat pizza and burgers while bulking. I would make french fries calorie free

Maybe sandwich is the best answer because it's a meal with the most possible variety. You can put literally anything between two slices of bread and then it would be zero calories.
Sandwich wins. Delete the thread now.

Yeah that's a weird burger

Its Kex. Tranny Saurus Kex

That's an old iconic comic strip character Dagwood eating a Dagwood the most famous sandwich because it just stands for any monster sandwich.

This Dagwood is a sandwich made out of a hamburger between two sandwiches.

Is calorie free the only change? will the food still cause me gastrointestinal distress if I eat way too much of it, or is that changed since it is now 0 calories?

Probably gummy bears

beer

Holy moly, thats a lot of.. Trips!

Teriyaki bowls. Specifically rice. I hate that rice is so fucking dense in calories and it's hard to burn off

oh yeah.. very fat.. or maybe just a normal person that isn't a basement dweller autist.

Rice

Asian famine NOW

My duck is too fat.

I'll just put my top 3 since it will never happen. Eating clean would be the easiest thing ever. But instead I ate 4 Oreos not even 30 seconds ago

Hot cheetos
Oreos
Buffalo wings

fucking kek, i like the way you think

Fucking ice cream. I will eat tubs errday

Oh.

*a sandwich made out of a crab salad sandwich between a ham and roast beef and a blturkey sandwich to be exact

TENDIES

alcohol
i would finally be able to drink freely

potato chips

Would you?

Could you?

That's like 6 stacks of those burgers that would definitely explode a human stomach.

I would have put my money on Kobiyashi back in the day pic related, because he was born with an abnormality passed down from his Dad where he had a second stomach's worth of volume under his abdomen whereas for most people the cavity is half that size. He was lifting heavy weights and eating barrels of food.

Here he eats what looks like 10,000 fucking calories or something.
youtube.com/watch?v=_NTStgcAf24

Now the leading champ as far as I can tell is this Matt Stonie kid who is also a freak of nature.
World record of 25 Big Macs in one sitting which is a world record
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ0uDYdpHfs

>wanting to be Chad

He said meal not super power

Imagine going on a diet where you can only eat one slice of pizza a day. Would that drive a human insane? I think so, within a week.

Hells yeah op
A for effort

eating only 300 cal a day? You wouldn't last very long. Probably collapse, or have a seizure. Or both

Are you crazy?!?! How do I grow then?
The fuck is wrong with you.

10 grapes.

Dying

Unsure, black hair

Is there any reason to eat white bread?

I don't know what that is but it looks really good

Cremeschnitte.jpg

Shut up I was gonna say that

>money without work
>eating without getting fat
>girls without trying

if you want theese things, someone did not explain the dofference between getting and achieving to you. your sperm wi be wasted on miscreants, your victories will be enjoyed briefly, your downfall will be your boredom.

sad cunts of 21st century.

Pizza since I no longer it eat.

Chinese, Thai, burgers, chipotle all fit into my low carb calorie counting. Pizza is a nightmare though.

Never make it

maybe if your 60+

i ate nothing for 2 weeks except vitamine pills and survived.

>not doing SOPAD

nigga i'd kill for that truck

Brownies.

chips and salsa

>Cremeschnitte
>not Kremówka
John Paul II is rolling in his grave

alcohol

>vitamine
>vyte - uh - mean

i really hope english isn't your native language

Ice cream. I would eat that shit morning noon and night if it wasn't so fucking fattening.

just get the sugar free ones

Okay I change my vote

>If you could make only one meal calorie free,
>one meal

Dinner, I could hit my macros and calorie count on "good" food during the day then stuff my face at night for dinner

Cheesecake.

More specifically:
Blueberry jam topping (not too sweet, a bit sour)
Cream from full fat cream milk and sweetened evaporated milk mix
Base from crumbled digestive biscuits with a bit of fresh butter poured on top

Fuck I got a boner typing that

why would you post that picture

Can it be bread?

just imagine being able to eat donuts, cakes, pizza, etc and only getting calories from the icing/glaze/chesee, i think it's a better choice in the long run than just going for pizza

plus keto would be ez af

mike is such a cool guy

who cares about calories? If u asked me to make it sugar free or saturated fat free, then I would be interested.
(would make chocolate sugar/fat free)

Nothing, I'd put more calories in meals if anything. Getting out of ottermode is proving to be an uphill battle.

ass

Mac'n'cheese. Or chickens and waffles.

fucking kek

Can I cheat and just make alcohol calorie free. Like beer will still have calories from carbs, but that should cut down the calories and I can drink more good beer instead of drinking lite pisswater.

This is the best answer. I like to occasionally knock out a case and that's like 3,000 empty calories or more.

lmao

Grease discs

It's never the calories that get me. It's the sodium

Are you for real? Can you tell me how the macros work

Chili, because whenever I enhance other foods by throwing chili on it, I wont be fucking myself... as much.