Why are white people so strong?

Why are white people so strong?

You needed to be tough to survive in the cold dark north.

Why haven't black people invented anything other than jenkem, peanut butter and pointed sticks?

Actually, peanut butter was invented by the Incas a long time ago. When they went extinct, peanut butter was lost. It wasn't until the 1800s when people started to boil peanuts to make butter, and I believe either the 1890s or early 1900s when the Kellogg brothers perfected the process and gave us modern peanut butter. The only contribution blacks made was Carver coming up with uses for peanut butter, such as spreading it on bread. Yeah, big contribution to the field there.

99% of things that blacks say they invented was actually already invented. They either stumbled upon it later, made minor tweaks, or made "contributions" to the idea like in Carver's case.

He is nigger, so check mate white boi.

Did they at least invent jenkem?

Don't take that away from them...

He was also a fat disgusting mess, check it out on Youtube, Jon Pall absolutely sweeps the ground with him.

Blacks are actually stronger but from poor surroundings so they choose money grabbing sports like basketball and boxing.

Privileged white folk can focus on gimmicky strength feats like lifting funny shaped rocks ..

>mr O.D. Wilson
>OD

>there are different types of raw strength
>basketball players are stronger than strongmen

black people usually play sports which pay more, require more skill and athletic talent.... basketball american football ect.

I don't know what jenkem is, but you figure it out with some Google searching if the invented it or not.

>cherry picking: the post

Jenkem is good shit man

> Reddit style greener text

Welcome diverse member of Reddit. Didn't realize I was dealing with an actual dun nuffin. Please enjoy Veeky Forums and it's dank memes and hysterical banter.

>still can't green text

Come on bro, you've got to be pulling my leg

>mfw on better sites it doesnt matter if I use < or >
Im outta here. 9 gag is funnier this place is full of closet homos

He pulled sumo. I think that says it all really.

>Why are white people so strong?

Short arms and legs in relation to overall height. Ever notice that most of those guys are Nordic or Baltic? Where it's cold all the time? Having that kind of build helps you cope with the weather.

would you look at that bullshit? would you look at that? just look at it. right. right just look at it oooh would yould you look at it.

Subsaharan Africans never even invented the wheel, user.

I'm willing to believe that black people independently invented fermenting and then huffing their own shit. The only problem is that they never invented anything to ferment their shit in.

Blacks have different body types than whites.

I bet you honestly believe that

Crack Cocaine famalam

Whites are more endomorphic as a winter breed.
think polar bears vs brown bears

>memeomorphs
you guys never quit do you?

Because whites are the superior race

>the joke
>your head

What would ectomorphs be good for then?

>you
>a tremendous faggot

I would imagine running/endurance/stuff that requires range of motion n shit (longer legs and arms)

>inb4 runners are mostly black
>conspiracy confirmed
>who's behind this post
>general Veeky Forums shit

Building houses, farming, wearing armour, wielding a sword, bow, shield, baling hay, manual work on ships and in fields etc.

All traits that require core strength above running and jumping ability.