Tfw failed to meet caloric surplus again

>tfw failed to meet caloric surplus again
Holy shit, how do fatasses eat over 3000 kcal a day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EBsLOJv-yI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Larger appetite. 3000 kcal is nothing. As an under eater you can fit in some junk food . Eat a couple large donuts and a bug Glass of milk. That's 700 cals right there that are delicious

eat big get big etc

500ml milk, cup of rolled oats, tablespoon of peanut butter, 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt. Easy calories

Eat pizza

If i wanted a caloric surplus I'd ask for your one rep maxes.

Ive never been more than moderately overweight and 3k calories is easy. Eating 2.4k while lifting regularly leaves me hungry.

Fatasses get fat because of trans fats and regular fast foods.

1 burrito from chipotle is about 1000 calories and has 50 grams of protein

1 cup of almonds has 850 calories

Its not that hard

How do you can eat 3000kcal a day without being fatfuck/10?

most fatasses get a lot of calories from carbs which I can eat all day.

I struggle to hit 3k too, but only because I'm eating healthy. If I eat candy/chips and had subway/chipotle/panera for lunch every day I could hit 4k every day pretty easy.

Half a cup of rolled oats, cup of milk, two tablespoons of peanut butter, banana and protein powder. Right around 1000 calories.

Only one cup of milk? That's gotta be thick as hell

easier to eat faster IMO not the poster but another skinnyfag that has played around with this stuff. The faster I can consume the better. After like 10 minutes of being hungry it is gone so I consume as much as possible during that window.

Easy.

8 tbsp peanut butter, 800 cal
Burger 700 cal
Nutrition bar 300
Pizza slice 600
2 Cookies 600
Breakfast sandwich 600
Shit adds up when ur fat n snack boi
Your minds not even conscious

How bad is sugar and carbs? I keep getting conflicting messages over certain foods turning fat more easily and the 'calorie is a calorie' mantra.

ok so basically:

protein stays in your stomach/intestines for a longer period of time, and has more of a chance to actually be utilized by the body before being converted to fat stores.

simple carbs are quickly metabolized and have a small window of time to be used before being converted to fat stores.

so you will not gain weight eating tdee with 50% macros coming from simple carbs, but you will have a much higher bodyfat %

Be 6'2"

Calorie is a calorie, it is going over your TDEE that will add weight, you want balance in your diet, but your body can covert things, proteins into carbs for example, this is ineffecient and not good for your overall health but it doesn't necessarily mean anything for weight loss/gain.

I should clarify that simple carbs do have their place in lifting. 30g simple carbs (along with protein) right after a workout is great, because it spikes insulin and replenishes glycogen.

Complex carbs are also good to provide consistent energy without the insulin spikes if eaten in moderation.

on the days where I dont go to gym, I can easily only eat 2000 calories if I dont force feed myself. 6'1" 155 lbs skeleton here

>only caring about weight loss/gain
>instead of caring about fat/muscle loss/gain

It is interesting how some people can eat a lot and some people take a few bites of their sandwich and be full.

Why is that? Is it a metabolism thing?

I remember going out coworkers for falafel sandwiches. One guy could only eat half of his sandwich while another coworker, a petite skinny asian girl felt the whole sandwich wasn't enough to eat.

Bad hormonal response to satiety.
Basically fat people feel starving more often because of these warped hormonal responses.

Just because you get full after a sandwich it doesn't mean other people feel the same sensation as you. It's dumb to project your own appetite onto other people.

>he doesn't know protein fills you up
>muh genetics

The only problem is that you have no understanding of what you're talking about.

Carbohydrates are almost never converted to fat unless you eat an extremely high carbohydrate diet, which, in this carbphobic world, nobody does.

Protein is never ever converted to fat because such a metabolic pathway does not exist.

Fat is most easily stored as fat. When people gain fat, it's virtually always fat from food. If you look at people's adipose tissue, the fatty acid composition mirrors the fatty acid composition of their diet. But of course you only gain fat permanently when you're in a caloric surplus.

As I said, carbs and sugar are essentially never stored as fat, especially in athletes.
And if carbs getting converted to fat is your concern because you don't want fat then the first thing to limit is dietary fat. Fat is already fat, that's why it's called fat.

The body doesn't operate in terms of global calories, it operates in terms of total mass of available protein, carbohydrates and fat. These energy substrates are metabolized as distinct categories and their interaction is mediated by complex hormonal feedback mechanisms.

It's a volume and habituation thing. People with healthy diets tend to eat more volume of food because they eat more fruits, vegetables, fiber and carbohydrates. So when confronted with calorie-dense junk food they may actually eat more of it than somebody who is used to it

What would happen if somebody ate like 6000 calories of Tuna? Say they've got a TDEE of 1000

>carbohydrates are almost never converted to fat
lol stopped reading there.

>a couple large donuts and a bug Glass of milk

sorry fatfuck but thats more than 700 calories.

Protein is first metabolized into amino acids and ammonia. The leftover carbon compound is converted into glucose, which your body uses for energy. If your cells have enough glucose, and there is no space left to store it as glycogen in your muscles or liver, the excess glucose is converted into fat and stored.

lol u pretty dumb for a smart guy.

Eating 3000 cal of unhealthy food is really easy.

Eating 3000 cal on a clean diet is pretty hard, especially for beginners.

do shots of olive oil

It depends on what the rest of the diet looks like. If they eat nothing but tuna (which would be expected at such a high intake), they would lose weight and eventually die from protein poisoning. It isn't possible to convert enough protein to sugar to maintain weight in an adult.

If they eat a mixed diet, fat is stored as fat first. A limit fraction of excess protein can and does get stored as protein outside of muscles, in collagen, tendons and other tissues, which is one of the reasons a higher-protein diet in a calorie surplus may store proportionally less fat (protein calories displacing fat calories in the diet)

Thanks for your valuable contribution.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that converting carbohydrates to fat costs 25% of the energy in the carbohydrate, so 1 gram of carbohydrate that gets stored as fat only supplies around 3 calories, rather than 4. That's one of the signs showing that humans evolved to be able to consume and store large amounts of carbohydrates without converting any to fat. It's a very wasteful process in humans, whereas it is very efficient in some other animals.

please respond tobecause you asserted there was no possible metabolic pathway for protein>fat and everyone knows that's untrue.

hard to take anything else you say as accurate after those kinds of false, bold statements.

This is what I use. Two scoops and one cup of whole milk fits into one tall glass, totaling 720 calories. An easy two glasses a day adds 1440 calories to whatever else I eat, which doesn't take much thought with that boost.

Some amino acids can be converted to glucose (glucogenic amino acids), others can only get converted to ketones (ketogenic amino acids).
"leftover carbon compounds" don't get converted to glucose. Protein is only used for energy in times of excess protein intake.

What I was saying is that protein can not get converted to fat directly, which is correct. Protein getting converted to fat "indirectly" is nonsense because the body operates in terms of distinct pools of energy substrates. So all that's being said is that glucose can get converted to fat, which we already knew.

However, due to the extremely limited capacity to utilize protein for energy, such a situation would not present itself in any normal dietary context. Fat is always stored as fat first, and the rate of gluconeogenesis is so slow that a situation where glycogen storage is unavailable would never arise unless the person is also consuming large quantities of carbohydrates at the same time (in which case it is more reasonable to say that the carbohydrate intake necessitated de novo lipogenesis and not the protein intake).

It also happens to be the case that converted energy substrates are prioritized for oxidation, so when carbohydrates are converted to fat, the resulting fat is used before fat from the diet.

fair enough it looks like you know your shit.

I would stay away from statements like
>protein is never ever converted to fat because such a metabolic pathway does not exist
with your level of education it seems strange you would type something like this since you know it's not true.

It is true. Protein can only get converted to sugar, and sugar can get converted to fat.

In the actual practice of any diet consumed by a normal person, protein is not converted to fat either directly or indirectly. It's one of those things you would only observe in the context of some study with people eating some absurdly unbalanced diet.

I wish I didn't have autism...

you just described a metabolic pathway though, so your statement was not true, and I would wager many people at one time in their life had converted protein into fat however small the amount.

you're obviously very knowledgable, you're just triggering my 'tism bro

Don't be a dyel

Gomad

That's not really good food for bulking is it though

it's easy to reach 3000 if it's in boigas and candy

>measuring your greek yogurt in tbsps, not cups
>confirmed for not getting huge

If you can't eat more, do more work, not less. If you do more, you will naturally spike your appetite because your body will have a need for the extra food.

Weight gaining supplements. Started taking serious mass for a while, finished a large bag of it. After stopping, I noticed that while I only gained ~8 lbs while taking it, I also had a significantly larger appetite during and after taking it.

This.

When I was super skinny my doc had my stand on this BMI machine that told me I was burning about 1800 kcal a day.

I had 7 pounds of body fat total on me at 155, 6'1" when I started lifting and my appetite was shit

That number shot up to 2500 kcal and my appetite increased accordingly.

Even just a couple laps in the pool will help

just eat you fucking bitch

unless you're dirt poor you can solve this problem within minutes

Is that healthy?
I've just heard so much about how literally cancerous weight loss shit is

most are crap

Sounds like a good way to go from lanky to skinnyfat real quick

For fuck's sake. Don't eat shit and go do some road work. Then you will see that your body wants to eat sandwiches, meat and pasta and not candy.

that really triggers my autism. I hope they're not all mixed together in that bowl

does keto have its place in shortterm weight loss or would it be better overall to just 'clean' diet with more fiber and healthy food?
i am by no means fat or overweight, i just have a bit of a stubborn fat in lower parts of my belly and the love handles
and cardio is my friend

PS would you please start using a Trip

holy kek what a meme

be taller than 5'2"

be an adult male

lift weight

any of these will work

my maintenance is ~3800, but i'm 6'4" and doing Sheiko

Former fat fuck here, at 6.4 I have no problem eating 5000 calories a day if I so wanted. I feel mad jelly when skellies can eat and stay satisfied and never get fat.

6'1 205lbs, eating 4400 kcals a day and weight is going down slowly

I used to be the same, I would struggle to gain weight eating junk food and having weight gainer shakes

i was stuck at 148lbs for a long ass time. My appetite was just awful, I would force myself to eat a big meal and wash it down with a weight gain shake, and then for the rest of the day wouldn't be hungry

over time my appetite became absurd though, I would be 10 weeks into a dirty bulk, the heaviest i've ever been and still be hungry all the time

now it's leveled off a bit, now when I eat by instinct my weight remains roughly the same.

I think the massive cheat meals I would have helped get my body used to consuming more calories, or stretching the stomach.. or something

you're either a professional athlete, on DNP, or suck at math

Nah im on tren and train 9 times a week

don't joke with me on the internet that's not ok

if you actually are on tren that shit is magic you could probably only eat eclairs and still pull 700

Nah man im serious. When i say weight is going down slowly its really slow. Like 0.5lbs a week, gaining shit ton of strength though. Tren is love

I gained about 40lbs in 4 months

All I did was drink 12 beers a night

If you cant eat 3k which is easy as fuck btw, you are a low test skinny beta who isnt meant to be big and probably will only get fat from that surplus because of the low test if you stay natty
If you are this weak willed you should just hop on test which increases your appetite tremendously or better just give up because your genetics want you to stay a skinny beta faggot

one day i'll get on that gains train, tren cough scares the shit out of me though

i was scared of it too at first, the first time it happened and ended within 2mins i was like why the fuck was i scared of it you literally just cough hard for couple mins and nothing else. Its not big deal

Tren cough only happens when you nick blood vessels and tren gets into the bloodstream. If you're experienced at pinning, you'll never get it. Over 3 10-week tren cycles I've never had tren cough even once.

I wish I didn't have autism either...

Here's the link you're missing: by the time it gets converted to fat, it's no longer protein, it's not even an amino acid anymore. I think it's pyruvate, whatever the fuck that's classified as, probably sugar

>eat a large donuts
never going to make it

320lb fatty here
I must eat 4000 calories a day at least because I am VERY active. I work in a foreign exchange part of a bank so I burn calories via sorting money (exchanging to Yen is the most calories, exchanging to the strong Arab currencies is the least) and despite all the calories burnt I seem to be getting fatter (although I am trying to improve)

Its easy
My main thing that I eat is candy and sugary sweets but I like everything to have a sugary and easy to digest texture. For example I love rice but have digestive trouble so when I eat rice, I need to coat it in melted coconut oil and cinnamon so it digests better.

I am currently researching easy to digest low calorie foods. I can't even eat veggies because of my digestion (I seriously get paralysed below the knees if I eat Broccoli and Cauliflower makes my knees hurt). I am unlucky and cursed by disease but just giving you an example of why people get fat

Isn't it like... supposed to eventually get absorbed into the bloodstream?

>Broccoli and Cauliflower makes my knees hurt
Kek you fucking fat fuck
Stop making bullshit excuses

Not sure what to take out of this thread.

Will eating higher macro fat percentages increase my body fat percentage?
It's difficult to supplement daily protein intake with dairy foods like cottage cheese without edging the border of daily fat macros.

Assuming the goal is to decrease body fat percentage and increase strength, will shifting fat macros from say 20% to 25% be detrimental even if I'm still on calorie deficit by cutting carbs?

youtube.com/watch?v=6EBsLOJv-yI

Man, this picture always pisses me off. How can you be such a piece of shit? Also, broccoli is fucking delicious.

im trying to only eat ~1600kcal and its so fucking hard since I eat in one meal around 700 kcals, fuck you

Broccoli is fucking repulsive. Stop it.

The best advice you're going to get all day; leave Veeky Forums and find some actual scientific studies on it

Huh? How come? Steam or cook it and eat it with some savory dish. It's awesome and has a fuckton of vitamin K. I love broccoli, spinach and kale.

This is the problem with Veeky Forums. So many of you are fat fucks or used to be fat fucks, and have no idea how a normal person's appetite works. There is absolutely no way I can eat two fucking large donuts, I would wretch.

Some people legit have a harder time losing or gaining weight, that is not a meme. Yes everyone can gain or lose weight, but for some people it is just harder. I am 125 lbs at 5'5 and eat 3k to bulk.

It reminds me of wet shoes/feet already - so further steaming it would make me want to puke.

I probably sound like a fat retard, but I have something like 20-25 different types of veggies and fruits daily, so it's not even anything against veggies. Just broccoli's terrible. Kale is fucking amazing though.

I'm a 5'11 skeletor

are 2600kcal enough? I can just manage to eat that.
Or should I go up to 3000kcal?

you have no idea how a normal person's appetite works, because you're a manlet

Milk, peanut butter, 4 scoops dammit

you have to eat it raw

and what is harder supposed to mean you dumbfuck?
At your height and weight you'd easily bulk at 2300 kcal a day

Alright you asshole, this is what you do. Eat calorie dense shit in manageable portions throughout the day.
For example, I don't know a skellie faggot like you who can't eat at least 50 grams of cashews every couple hours. That equivalent to about 300 calories per 50 gram serving.

This fucking thread
>abloo bloo bloo i can't eat 2 big mac combos and 3 mcgangbangs

>I would wretch

Looks like you were a peasant in a past life m8 if you cant even break 3k

I can break 4k on accident

Or stop being an autist and eat red meats instead of chicken

>tfw 5'9@165 but need at least 3000 calories to gain around .5-1lbs a week
>tfw 20 and still fast metabolism
feels good famalam

if you try to fit your macros it's insanely hard to do it without feeling super-bloated and sick. but if you eat like a fat fuck, it's super easy (milk-shakes, ice-cream, peanut butter, etc).

Except all of you are fucking retards because that's a Brussels sprout.