Anyone here go to the gym multiple times a day? How many minutes/hours are your sessions? Why do you do it?

Anyone here go to the gym multiple times a day? How many minutes/hours are your sessions? Why do you do it?

FUCK

Yeah. Lift from about 1200 for about 1-1.5hrs. Then at night 20min spinning and 20min spinning.

kys twat

it says cum inside me

Fuck you. Also no, my gym sessions tend to average out around 75 minutes once a day.

fuck off

>tfw you've trained your brain to stop when it sees "reply to this or" posts

>you could just see the blurry tip of the dick
Thanks OP, I just got fired. I won't be able to buy my wife's son christmas presents this year. Hope you're happy.

wtf is this pic sorcery
here's your reply, keep caesar safe now

Here's your reply.

who?

fuck you

Fukkk

this

i subconsciously turn away when I see them

Fucking scared me

delet thread NAO

Fuck you

Ahhh

U fucking virgin faggot

may you and your family suffer a terible death

kys

delet this

really nigga?

motherfucker

Cunt

This
I often slam my laptop closed and turn it off to avoid it

kys

Fuck you. Also no, seems inefficient to have to drive there and back more than once.

cmon eat big

hey

Fuck you

Stop

Goddamit

>tfw when family don't love me and don't have a pet yet
You have no power over me

What did organs image say?

Ps immunity cat is always with me

Serious question, could a natty lift twice a day if they optimised their workout for this? Or would you lift and then do cardio?

Nigger

First of all, OP you are a right good faggot sir.

Secondly, I do two visits to the gym on day that I felt like my morning workout out was significantly lackluster. Sometimes my energy just isn't there even with preworkout and I need to go back and make up for it in the evening.

Don't see why you would ever want to lift more than once a day unless its like fucking cardio in the morning