Bad genetics?

have been training for 2.5 years
5'11
178lbs was before lifting 146lbs
have not made any real progress in a few months.
Is this my genetic limit?

Just plateaued man. Switch things up, just gotta bust through it.

I'd suck your dick no homo

Pretty much this. You've reached a plateau. Like user said you need to change your routine, nothing dramatic so don't go pants on head retarded with it.

Takes a true genetic freak to reach a genetic limit in one lifetime

you got to shock and confuse the muscle

Id suck your dick too

I wish you could join me in bed and hold me with those arms till I fall asleep

I'm a girl so yes to all the homo

yeah buddy

lmfao

Fell for the natty meme.

t. 5+ year long natty lifter here, it doesn't get better.

I honestly stopped noticing "amazing" changes after the first 18 months. I gained more in the first 6 months than I have in the last 4 years.

damnn
its whatever ill still train. If i progress then i progress if i dont ill find another hobby lol

gotta confuse the muscles right babe?

start lifting for strength or start juicing. you won't get dramatic results from here on out as a natty, sorry to tell you the truth pham.

getting strong af is much more rewarding anyways, just don't get powerlifter fat.

How do you avoid getting power lifter fat?

dont eat too much lol

Don't eat too much

>girl
>homo
Do girls even have dicks? I know some have feminine dicks but does that count?

Goal body, what are your lifts? Is this achievable in less than 2 years?

bench:275x3
deadlift : 455 ×1
i dont squat
and yeah you can. depends on where you are starting at

>i dont squat
>i dont squat
>i dont squat
>i dont squat

>I'm a girl

>i dont squat

now you've done it

don't you ever, EVER tell these rippetoe cultists you don't squat

i don't care if you're missing both legs, tell them you squat anyway

please be more careful next time

yah i dont
i mean i use the hammer strength squat machine. not the free weight one

Not OP but back squats are for homos and pros. Otherwise don't even bother with one of the most memetic excercises ever.

fukk
thanks ill know next time

Switch routines.

You look better than around 80% of men already, though.

n-no homo

thanks
yeah im gonna try somthing different

any reason you don't squat? not saying you should just wondering if you have some knee problems or just don't feel the exercise is effective for you

also, is your weight trending up over time or are you maintaining bodyweight? you have a fairly strong bench and an ok deadlift, you won't make gains without a surplus at this point

i mean i just feel like there are other ways to work your legs than just by squatting. just my preference.
and im at a slight surplus
im a fulltime student and full time worker so its a little difficult

im fluctuating slightly heavier by .5lbs

what does your programming look like, you may need an increase in volume/frequency for your main lifts

also, slightly increase calories to a constant 500 surplus

yeah your probably right.
im acutally doing a full body routine every 2 days
-bench press
-floor db press
-deadlifts(once a week)
-latpullown
-db row
and thats it

what kind of sets/reps so i can get an idea of your weekly volume

dont wanna spread hate or something but people who refuse to do squats but still do deadlifts are pure ignorant.

I would understand if you didn't want to do both of them, cause they have their specifics and are quite awkward at times, but preferring deadlift over squat is pure ego.

Deadlift is #1 most overrated exercise of all times especially for the muscle group it ""targets"" - the back(most people don't know that the back has like 5 different muscle groups). The only thing it's good for is lower back(spinal erectors).

You can achieve the same traps and forearms with shrugs/rack pulls. Also squat>>> deadlift for lower body.

excercise : sets×reps
bench : 3×8
floor press: 3x10
deadlifts: 4x6
latpulldown: 3x10
db row:3x8

yeah its just a preference

right, or they have some type of knee/hip pathology that doesn't bother them on deadlifts but it does on squats

deadlift hits lower back, glutes, hamstrings very well, as well as many other muscle groups as stabilizers

you are correct that you don't need deadlifts for hypertrophy, but saying squats > deadlift for lower body is a retarded blanket statement, because individual anatomy will determine how effective each of them are

for someone with ridiculously long femurs, back squats will always be limited by their low back and not their quads (which is the muscle group most people are trying to build with a squat - deadlifts hit glutes, hamstrings much better)

please refrain from giving advice on here if you don't have at least 5 years in the gym and don't know what the fuck you're talking about

could definitely use more upper body volume IMO

also, no quad work? or did you just leave it out

Squats aremway more difficult on knee and hips and they are a,"bad" exhaustion, unlike the deadlift, it goes easy on all joints, and afterwards youre exhausted but happy. And nobody does deadlifts to build forearm and traps man

yeah lol
hammerstrength squat machine 6×6
leg curl 3×12
leg extension 3×10

i'd say hop on a proven routine of some type with a little higher volume

lyle mcdonald's GBR would probably work, or maybe a PPL

to me this looks like a volume and calories problem

preach

You use your legs in a deadlift, and a rack pull spares the legs, you seem to be ignoring that.

thanks
i agree

I fail to see where he said that the squat bothers him and deadlift does not, in fact he said it's pure preference which kind of leads me to think that he/she is like 99% of the people who do the deadlift out of ego.

I am not saying deadlift is a bad exercise, only that squat is superior in many many ways for the lower body. Hamstrings and glutes are the only muscles that the deadlift is worth for, but because it's so cool looking, people fall for it thinking it's the best exercise possible, I see grunting fags doing deadlift thinking they achieve something every single time in the gym.

I don't have 5 years in the gym but neither do you and 5 years are not a number you need in order to know your stuff, I've been involved in strength training for around 3 years, researching, analyzing and experimenting constantly.

you dont even deserve a serious reply

and that's exactly why the rack pull is better for the back because you can put more weight without being limited by your legs...

You could say that about any exercise that limits your range of motion, doesnt mean anyone should prefer that exercise.

>quarter squats are better than full squats because you arent limited by your glutes!

you're right, you're so unique and special and also super smart

you have access to the internet and you can do RESEARCH, which nobody else can do, so this makes you an authority

3 years of research and analysis WOW

never give advice on here again you clueless retard

keep deathliphting friendos

hopefully one day the whole fitness industry will finally show you that dls are scam and rack pulls + squats are superior so you can follow it like the mindless trashes that you are

until then ill keep gaining 3x the pace you do and still have a laugh every now and then reading the same shit ure spewing for years here.