Tfw 6'0", very deep voice and 6.1" dick

>tfw 6'0", very deep voice and 6.1" dick
>but ugly as fuck face and naturally quite yellow teeth
>tfw girls are repulsed by the sight of me

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayroots.com/teeth-whitening-at-home
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Use sodium bicarbonate 1 or 2 times a week for your teeth breh. Worked for me

Isn't that an abrasive which whitens your teeth at the cost of permanent damage?

6 feet dick?

No if you don't use it everyday. I use it 1 time every 2 weeks since 3 or 4 years and my teeth are fine

>tfw 5'8", normal voice and 7.5x6" dick
>very good looking and naturally white teeth
>tfw biggest autist you will ever meet
>tfw can't maintain eye contact
>tfw can't socialize at all
>tfw introverted af
>tfw heavy depression, adhd
>tfw accepted my fate and only leave the house to go to the gym

>autist and awkward
>can go to the gym
yeah lad you totally got the tism

>6.1 dick
>something to be proud of
lel, thank god im not a dicklet

>>very good looking
prove it,
no homo

>Naturally yellow teeth

This is a thing? You mean they look yellow no matter if you've been brushing every day or not?

Going to the gym actually is autistic as fuck. Especially if you are as serious about it as Veeky Forums is.

you are doing it wrong user.

the way you start to can mantain eye contact is making eye contact
the way you start knowing how to be social and less introverted is trying to be social and with people, go out all you can, speak with people you dont want to talk.
you will look like an autist, it doesnt matters. gradually you will be less autist.
being social is like a muscle, you train it. staying in your home just will fuck you more

Saying "going to the gym makes you autistic" is ironically the most autistic thing I think I've ever heard. Then again, maybe I'm the autistic one, because I can't see through your sarcasm, assuming that's what it is?

Good job.

yeah dude ur definitely autistic lol

manlet detected

sorry to disappoint you incel dicklet, i'm 183cm

Might aswell go beast mode desu

dyel: the post with 2% edge.

I'm the exact opposite of you user. At least you can improve your cons, I believe u can do it to senpai.

> 5 feet 10 manlet
> 5 inch small dick
> Good face and body aesthetics
> mfw can't improve and can't be chad

>183 cm
>something to be proud of
lel, thank god im not a manlet

It's not a thing he's retarded and ugly. His teeth are stained because he makes horrible health choices, especially those related to his teeth. Wouldn't be surprised if he cant even brush 2 times a day, all while smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee. I brush 3 sometimes 4 times a day, incorporating floss after dinner and actually scraping my tongue.

get your teeth whitened, get a haircut, maybe hats suit you? I look 2-3 points better in a hat than without

I think most normies consider counting macros insanely autistic.

>I look 2-3 points better in a hat than without

So average height and average dick lenght. Ugly face and unhygienic teeth, probably also bad breath?

Girls are repulsed by you. Yeah, what did you expect?

It is a thing, some people tend to have their teeth yellow due to their natural colour. I wash my teeth three times a day, they don't stand out as yellow, but if you look close enough they are yellowish, my father has them the same colour.

you are tho, don't be mad beta manlet incel dicklet autismo :)

This. All of this OP. What did you expect with your average height and mediocre dick size? Go order your Russian bride now.

everydayroots.com/teeth-whitening-at-home
Does this shit work Veeky Forums?

>I look 2-3 points better in a hat than whithout

LOL u guys it's not a fedora it's a trilby!

>BRAGGING ABOUT 6IN DICK

FUCKING LOLOLOL

thank the lord in heaven I'm not a dicklet

7x5.5 baby

>BRAGGING ABOUT A MICROPENIS
HHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHA

Lol dicklett
My dick is 6'1'', i usually put a coat and hat on it and get a group discount at the movies

I always like when someone posts my OC, did you save this recently?

>go to a place that has heavy chunks of metal that serve no other worldly purpose other than to pick them up and set them down in order to obtain muscle mass
>the whole culture that surrounds weightlifting
>people will claim it isn't autistic
>tfw too intelligent to lift

Im thinking about getting my teeth professionally whitened does anyone have experience with this?

kek