QTDDTOT

/Beowulf edition/
1. Is it normal to be able to bench more than you can row?

2. Can I build aesthetic legs with only adjustable dumbbells?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-ripped-dude-whats-the-best-form-of-cardio-for-fat-loss.html
greatist.com/fitness/complete-guide-interval-training-infographic
ergo-log.com/boiled-and-fried-vegetables-healthier-than-raw-vegetables.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No yes

Yes

No

How to stop the beta-atittude?
I suffer in my daily life with strangers, I choke alot and don't know how to respond if someone is being aggressive so I just back the fuck off, this is causing me alot of trouble since I dont do alot of shit that i'm supposed to do, and look like a pussy the whole time

Anyone can teach me how to not take no for an answer? or just some methods to be aggressive @daily situations with random people

ps: i wouldnt back off from a fight but when it comes to conversations I ALWAYS FUCKING LOSE OR BACK OFF

Fucking Veeky Forums

1. Depends on 2.
2. Depends on 1.

Weird piece of info I just thought of

I was a valet with some dude named Jeff who would shoot up some steroids and go kayaking for like 3 hours a day

Guy looked like a literal abomination at 35

Yes, but you probably have shit form on your rows.

Yes, lunges are your best friend.

Try to be a cunt. Seriously.
Try to sound menacing and mean with everyone you interact. With time you'll learn to forget the awkwardness and learn to adjust the agression depending on the situation.
Also pay no attention to the people surrounding you, even if they can hear you talking with the other person.

Oh man I kekd. Nice pic "Profesional screet nigga" Wew I'm feelin that, player

Come on guys. Kek

Thank you. Yeah you're probably right. I'm doing Bulgarian squats atm and seeing results

Anyone a prior inflexible fuck face who found a routine that enabled them to enjoy ATG Squats?

Stretch legs, master 3rd world squat, get proper lifting shoes. Worked for me.

If I did a lot of calisthenics as a kid, should I be expecting muscle activation during standard Strong Lifts and Starting Strength to be piss poor?

I don't seem to get any kind of pump or burn unless I got up to 6+ reps.

Can't afford to invest 100+ USD on shoes for lifting alone.

Any alternatives beside's "GET SHOES"

It seems a lot of people depend on those damn shoes.

I know it's not the best option, but how good is jumping rope for cardio?

currently doing about 80 jumps with a minute rest between for 20 minutes. I plan on increasing the number of jumps by 20 every week or so until I feel like I'm dying or I can do it for a solid 20 minutes without stopping.

Will this get me anywhere or am I just wasting time?

Jump roping for 10 minutes can burn as many calories as an 8min per mile pace jog can.

Is it good cardiovascular training?

Naw nigga, elite athlete's just do it for fucking shits and giggles.

Any Cardio is good for cardiovascular training.

Swimming, Biking, Running, Jumping.

Calisthenics mostly

10 minutes straight sounds like a good goal for the next couple of months.

thanks

Turn it into a HIIT and your golden.

bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-ripped-dude-whats-the-best-form-of-cardio-for-fat-loss.html

My fucking chest will not grow. My arms/shoulders/traps look like those of an intermediate lifter but my chest looks like I've never touched a barbell before and I'm very disproportionate as a result. I'm OHPing 65kg but can't even consistently bench 80kg.

Should I bench more often, even on days that I normally wouldn't? Or add chest accessories to the end of each workout?

Thanks, user.
Good HIIT routine for rope jumping?

well I guess you're right, even if im not really an asshole i'll try and act like one, fake it till u make it right babe

ty4responding

My PT has me doing this weird progression on deadlifts that I can't find in any of the beginner programs. Can you tell me where it is from please?

3RM = 100%
1. workout: 5x65%, 5x75%, 5x85%
3. workout: 3x70%, 3x80%, 3x90%
5. workout: 5x75%, 3x85%, 1x95%
last set is AMRAP
after increase 3RM and start again

second and fourth workout have squats instead of DL

greatist.com/fitness/complete-guide-interval-training-infographic

Bottom of the long ass Infographic has 3 knowm methods of interval training, you can find a Tabata app on whatever app store of your choosing.

Or I guess use a wrist watch and go from there.

Looks like a weird ass version of 5/3/1. But,

>pt

Tabata sounds like fun, gonna try it.

Are canned beans good on a cut?

400g has around 320 cal

That's too much right?

Does frying spinach with eggs in olive oil like this ruin it's nutritional values?

I made the mistake of adding the leaves first, maybe I should have started with the eggs. Thanks, fit.

>Can I build aesthetic legs with only adjustable dumbbells?
Assuming you do a wide variety of exercises and have a bench, yes

ergo-log.com/boiled-and-fried-vegetables-healthier-than-raw-vegetables.html

It's not really about the amount of food, it's about how satiated it makes you relative to the amount of calories you're consuming. Although canned food usually has ridiculous amounts of sodium so I'd recommend having a look at that as well.

I injured a rib of mine and it hurts like a motherfucker.
Sharp pain whenever I do excercise that requires chest work, like pull- and push ups and bench press.

Despite the pain, I stick to my routine. Can this be dangerous? It's basically a major bruise but nothing broken so I assume it will heal anyway.

pls resbond ;_;

Comedy. Practice denouncing some celebrity you hate in a funny way, then apply what you've learned to other people with similar attributes.

2 questions:

1) I'm probably going to go skiing a few times this winter. every winter I have the same problem that during the first 2-3 days of skiing my thighs burn like hell (overacidifying?). Is there something I can do in the gym to prepare for this, so it doesn't happen? cardio maybe?

2) I started getting into the habit of going to the gym in the morning instead of in the evening. what would be a good pre-workout breakfast that gives me energy but easily digestable?

Can you give an example of your last 3 arguments you lost? Greentext them

How many calories are in 500g of chicken breasts?
Google says 165, MFP says 165, package doesn't have info, another package (not the kind I buy) says 110.

will switching to a bodyweight routine while on a cut destroy my gains? I've wanted to start calisthenics at some point to help increase flexibility and ROM

>Another package says 110

That's because those breasts are probably watered down.

what can I replace dumbell shrugs with now that I've maxed the weight in my apt's gym? no barbells there

>1. Is it normal to be able to bench more than you can row?
Yes if you mean bent-over rows. Ideally you want the push/pull groups to be balanced: but doing rows is inherently a much less stable position than bench press so you'll end up rowing about 10% less.

>2. Can I build aesthetic legs with only adjustable dumbbells?
Depends how much weight you got, lunges will challenge you at even relatively low weights. Single-leg SDLs are pretty good but require lots of mobility if you want to do it right. Calf raises can be done one-legged. It's just that it's a lot easier to cheat regarding form on those exercises (without even realizing it) than doing squats or deadlifts. Progress will be slower, but you can get there eventually.

>How to stop the beta-atittude?
Get your test up.

>I know it's not the best option, but how good is jumping rope for cardio?
It's great, don't know who told you otherwise.

>Are canned beans good on a cut?
>400g has around 320 cal
>That's too much right?
Beans are satiating and have decent amounts of protein - they're not amino profile complete, add rice or shit to get full benefits; 80kcal/100g is not dense.

~1 kcal/g for frozen skinless boneless

5x15 db flyes

I had a body lift 3 weeks ago and have been eating at maintenance since.

Should I eat pizza tonight?

Any advices for tall lifters with long legs, long arms and shor torso? I feel like I got fucked over on the genetic lottery (189 cm, legs are 103 cm which is ~54,4% of my height, wingspan - 199 cm).

post pics

Not yet mate. Still swollen as fuck. I will in about 9 weeks when I get this compression belt off.

>Row more then I bench
No clue how

>Did like 2 months of starting strength in my early 20s, and some minor pushup, leg lift & crunch exercises in my teens.

Why the fuck am I always so tired? I get plenty of sleep but by the early afternoon all I want to do is take a nap.

how long do you rest between sets?

If you're like me you're sitting on Veeky Forums all day. You should find a practical hobby.

Anywhere between 45 seconds and 5 minutes, depending on exercise.

I just spend 8 hours stocking heavy shelves and cleaning stuff at my new weekend job. How am I supposed to take this into account when counting my calories?

I normally wouldn't bother but this were 8 hours of low-moderate labour.

is brown rice really much better than white rice? nutritionally speaking.

white rice is superior because it boils twice as fast and tastes better. don't bother with poop rice

No, it's not that. I've been going through this shit since high school and I graduated almost seven years ago.