I'm a 230 lb fat fuck

I'm a 230 lb fat fuck.

Where do I even start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep your genetics in the fridge and off your fork

Diet and light cardio like biking or walking.

Read the sticky

Read the sticky, and realize that there are many dudes here worse than you are

You're gonna make it

Idk, try to get into powerlifting. If you can bench press your own body weight, then you're already ahead of a lot of people.

swimming, dont even have to worry about joints

This. Start by cutting down on the processed food, get a bike and cycle 5km a day, you'll lose weight if you're consistent and improve your cardiovascular system, then once you've gotten healthier do some weights if you're interested in getting jacked.

wake up
drink glass of water
dont eat
walk for 30 minutes
Result: Because you have no new "FRESH ENERGY" in your body due to the lack of breakfast, your body will start to burn fett cells and use them as energy.
classic elliott hulse wisdom

Have you tried eating less?

>230lb
>complaining about being fat

I used to be 270, down to 210, aiming for 190~

its not where its when. and the answer should be today.

go take a walk. pretend you are late somewhere, somewhere 5 miles away.

230lbs isn't even that bad. do lyle's rapid fat loss diet. you'll be sub-200 in 6-8 weeks

going for a walk won't do shit for his weight. he needs a better diet.

>not encouraging overweight people to take advantage of their extra weight to build calf muscles

One of the extremely small benefits of being fat is that if you walk any kind of distance, you will build HUEG calf muscles that you'll most likely retain after dropping weight.

Cycle 5km? I'm 230lbs, I walk that (just started, no progress yet) Fucker is gonna have to bike more than that. That's like a 20 minute bike ride. I walk it in an around an hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck

roll

Currently 270, how long did it take you to go to 210. Also any loose skin?

stop eating between meals
Stop sodas
Go outside for a run or at least for a walk 30 mnutes erryday
Sleep 6-8 hrs

This x2. I started by simply cutting out junk and walking 5km a day. I lost 15 pounds the very first month. Then when you gathered some confidence in your ability to lose weight, start hitting the gym. I personally went from 220 dyel fat fuck to ripped 170.

What is the general opinion on here about keto diets to lose a lot of the weight early on?

stop drinking calories
drink water instead of soda, beer
this alone knocks hundreds of calories a day off of most overweight peoples diet.

Climb stair mills, get HUGER CALVES

Eat

Less

I started at 230 last year, am at 150 now.
Read the sticky breh.

We're all gonna make it.

5km walk with some gradual diet improvements is a good enough start. go up to say 7km and walk fast on a path with some uphill bits to get you sweatin. Once you drop 20 pounds hit the weights if you want muscles. If not just keep walking maybe start jogging, start slow but do something everyday you will enjoy it after a while.
t. someone who is also cutting

I can tell you where not to start, and that's running. I tried that while being a 130 kg sack of lard and I just ended up fucking my knees and spine permanently, so now the only cardio I can do is riding a bike. I'm down to 110 right now, and it's a fucking uphill battle all the way, though even harder than starting exercise was kicking all the shit from my diet, which I still haven't done completely. And that's the first thing I would recommend doing, starting with drinks and snacks. Losing weight really is mostly about what you eat and drink.

honestly, a good place to start that will instantly drop ur weight down is just to stop eating. starve urself. u dont need to fully count calories and macros thats mostly a meme for noobs just have a mental tracker of everything you have eaten in a day and try to always be eating less than the previous day. always be conscious about your diet and never eat before sleeping.
good luck user

I've been dieting since June, went steady for 4 months and now winter is here I fucked up so bad.
Can't stop myself eating just for the heat.

>was doing 2 hours a day including yoga, pull-ups and barbell squats.
>not exercising 'cause depressed piece of shit with no friends and winter only makes it worse

I got to the point where I put blue paper (colour psychology, idk) around my room and trying to do some cheeky diets like popcorn and low calorie snacks.
Wish there was some place on the internet that just listed good shit for weight loss like resistant starch in potato and popcorn.

Can't cook something and not eat it.

How tall? 230isnt horrific. Accually a great place to start

Not that user but went from 260 to 195 no loose skin but I have some pretty awesome genetics and eat right. Just go slow when you go fast thats probably when you get loose skin. I fucked this petite girl years ago that lost like 100lbs she has loose skin but still better than a fatty.

>I got to the point where I put blue paper (colour psychology, idk)
Doesn't blue make you more depressed? You should go with something like yellow or orange.

>Wish there was some place on the internet that just listed good shit for weight loss
Look up the sticky, plenty of good eatin' in there. Also, consider visiting the /co/cksuckers and asking them for advice, those fags love to talk about healthy food.

Im 6'2 almost 300lb, got down to 250 but binged and gained all my weight back. Im trying to start fresh, so at least you arnt alone B)

Same here, only I'm 6'1, so I've got even further to go than you.

At least I'm not a sub-6' manlet, because I'd probably just kill myself.