ALPHA OR BETA THREAD

ITT: ask whether something is alpha or beta

not viewing the snapchat story of some girl that curved you

to keep this fit related: do barbell hip thrusts improve aesthetic enough to justify it?

Being reactionary to anything is beta. So if you are deliberately avoiding her stories because she curved you, it's beta. If you are watching them to show her you don't care that she curved you, it's beta.

what comes off as more alpha, objectively?

needing confirmation from NEETS on a mongolian spirit cooking forum is beta

Just moving on and doing you. More than anything her seeing you look at her snaps validates her behavior. She knows you're hooked.

Watch any interesting ones with the camera pointed out. Skip/avoid selfies.

Snapchat is cool because you can see glimpses of other peoples lives, but if you got burned don't give her the validation of her image. Checking views on these snaps are egomasturbatory in their intention.
I've got one:
Avoiding immediate physical contact with an obviously interested qt after she asks for your number.

And to keep it fit, what is the best way to prep/consume chia?

paying $400 for a scam pickup artist coach then spending the whole time fapping

8/10 qt cashier at mcdonalds winked at me

>thinking CHAD has to think about anything at all to have multiple prime STACYs BEGGING for him to rawdog them

beta

look at the first snap in her list then press back so she thinks you were flicking through stories got to hers and stopped

Got winked a couple of times and smiled from begining to end by young female dermathologist (late 20s / early 30s), she refused to prescribe me finasteride because she was afraid it could cause me ED (for real? Are you even a real doctor?). Ignored that bitch, changed doctor and got my fin.

A L P H A
L
P
H
A

wtf does auschlits even mean?

>alpha
2011 called

if you use emojis you need to actually hang urself from the neck

t. boring virgin texter

What the fuck is this meme in the picture??? Like am I going crazy what is this shit

>working with an idiot
>keeps making stupid jokes on my expense
>tell him this is getting old
>"relax dude, i'm just joking"
>ignore him
>"why are you so serious all the time?"

Am I being beta here?

This feeds in to my crippling depression desu

no, he's being an idiot
don't laugh or respond to his jokes, give him a cold shoulder

They're dabbing.

No point in worrying about ED what it doesnt affect your life much

lmao
how about just deleting snapchat
snapchat, twitter, instagram is for FAGGOTS

he's right ya know. there comes a point in life when you stop thinking so much and you become enlightened basically, like eckhart tolle.

Look at the positions their arms are in
It's similar to a popular dance these days
It's fucking lit

Let me fix that for you.
>A qt cashier just happened to regularly blink her eyes when you watched her from the side.

worrying about objectivity is beta. you make the rules and you play the game famalam

>out with fuck buddy last night, getting some drinks at a bar
>she says she wants to play a game
>"I like what I can't have; I want to see you pick up girls in front of me; also I'm going to hit on some guys"
>whatever, not a big loss if she leaves with some other guy
>end up taking three girls to booth, grab random guy to wingman for me; he does a bretty gud job
>she's talking to one guy, decide to gauge the situation
>go over there, introduce myself, turns out guy and I know a ton of mutual people, we start sharing stories, laughing
>she gets uncomfortable
>slaps me out of nowhere and calls me "a complete fucking asshole"
>laugh at it, take him back to table and introduce to the girls
>get text to come outside from fuck buddy
>we fuck in my car in the parking lot

I feel like I saved the situation; most bizarre night I've had in a while. Pic related, view from last night.

it's niggers thinking they're clever

Just throw the bullshit jokes back at him and suck it up