How to achieve this mode?

Serious question tho. I dont want to look so huge. I am 178cm and 75kgs( 5'11 and 165 for americucks). Any tips?

bulk, lift, cut

GOMAD

Post pics for reference

nice meme

178cm is 5'10 you fucking manlet

Why? it's a good goal body

it is but the people here have body dismorphia

That kind of physique is mostly a matter of low BF. Just do tons of cardio, limit your caloric intake and make it mostly protein and do some lifting when you feel like it and/or pushups. I looked like that when I never lifted but just did rowing in college.

be a normal human being and dont be fat.

apply oils to upper body
use top head lighting

boom, should you take 5 minutes

Read the stickie.

There isn't one specific routine for achieving a "mode", since it'll depend entirely on what you look like at the moment.

If you're fat then you'll need to lose weight, and if you're skeletal you'll need to gain muscle.

Compare the proportions of his muscles to yours, not just the size of his muscles, but how each muscle group of his compares to the next, and how that differs from your own physique. If you're really lacking in obliques but your abs are fairly pronounced, change your routine to work the obliques more and don't work the abs as much, etc.

>fight club body
>be a normal human being and dont be fat.
>tripfag

Why do people always obsess over Brad Pitt's body in Fight Club when he looked way better in Snatch?

You misspelled Troy

Dude, they don't know anything about fitness beyond whatever shit is in the sticky and how to pin.

Blow up your own condo

SS + GOMAD

this

troy brad is goat

get better genes

tfw ur australian and become so accustomed to imperial system thorugh Veeky Forums that u dont know how tall 178 cm is and have to check the 5'11.

> he thinks that guy has a "physique"

the 140 lb skelly from my class, who has never touched a weight looks just like OP's faggot pic

The people that want to look like that are fat fucks.

he looks like a body builder without the built body. a blank canvas. smooth, inoffensive, but nice.

Imagine you started on the path towards Arnold Schwarzenegger, got rid of your fat fucking ass, build up some base level of muscle before preparing to really get big ... and then just fucking stopped. This body is what people imagine you would look like.