Does anybody feel that despite everything, at the end of the day, life is shit?

Does anybody feel that despite everything, at the end of the day, life is shit?

Well, I used to think about that until I stopped comparing my life with romantized hollywood shit and started comparing with 99% of the humanity and life in all time.

Imagine being hungry and having to HUNT and only having avialable like 10 womans in all your life.

Life is great phag.

I also used to think like you and it used to make me very sad.
Then I realized that nobody knows what they are doing and is just trying to get by somehow.

I realized that most people are too busy figuring out their own life to spend much time judging you, and that if you assume people like you they probably will.

Think about it. You are on that big floating space rock and nobody can tell you how to live your life.

You can literally do whatever the fuck you want for a limited time, why choose to be sad?

Nope.

My life is breddy gudd senpai

>Imagine being hungry and having to HUNT and only having avialable like 10 womans in all your life.
i have to WORK and i'm a loser with no friends, and ZERO women in my life

What kind of work do you do tho

You have a warm bed, a thick roof, and a full belly.

Yes, having people to share it with is a wonderful feeling, but you are already living a better life than billions.

Im not him but seriously mate, we live in the west and we expect a certain standard of living. I know its greedy but is it really so much to ask for to have women avaliable for dating in your life?
50% of the population is supposedly women and it seems 0% of that population is single somehow and when you want to fuck and date its not exactly fun to look at the dating market and find it barren
Sure as fuck im gonna chip it and say "Boy i wish things were diffrent"

its called "depression"

get some fucking earlt morning sunshine or see a therapist.

I think it sucks for a lot of people, probably most people. It does not sick for me because I'm steadily making it. Determination and goals that you take seriously are key

> is it really so much to ask for to have women avaliable for dating in your life?

It abso-fucking-lutely is.No-one deserves a woman, as painful as that is to hear. You have to earn one by being the best example of both a man (strong, secure, confident, dominant) and a human (social, creative, intelligent, wise) as you can be.

We're all gonna make it, but making it has many facets to it beyond being Veeky Forums

is life shit, or do you just not like life, or do you have trouble finding a meaning to care about life?

those are 3 different things.

>I know its greedy but is it really so much to ask for to have women avaliable for dating in your life?
oh my god that's the most neckbearded thing i've heard in weeks

>Elliot Rodgers: The Post

You obviously didnt get my point friend
I want women who are avaliable for dating, as in im willing to work my ass off to get laid if thats what it takes but right now there are none avaliable

I love challenges, i love trying and if i fail i go back and usually overcompensate by digging my heels in until i make it but in dating this isnt a winning strategy because there are no women for me to try on/with
Again, is it too much to ask for to be given a chance to try?

>No-one deserves a woman

No one deserves anything. Even being born. So this doesn't matter. What you deserve is irrelevant. In the end, everything is a numbers game, even getting women. Go and talk to as many women as you can, and you'll get one, even if you are weak, insecure, and submissive.

Confidence can up your numbers, or I should say, pretending to be confident can. But that's it really. Pretend to be confident until your comfortable, and then you don't have to pretend anymore.

I feel like women are the least of your problems in life at this point. What about your immediate future? Will you be able to survive the impending mass unemployment due to automation? This is not some far-fetched future distopian horror fiction; it's happening right now and will be in full swing in less than half a decade.

You only have one life, so it's technically the best thing

Make something out of it

How do you guys deal with laziness and procrastination? I got the gym thing almost down to a pat (I go at least 3 times every week for 2 years) but I can't find the motivation to work hard in any other aspect of my life. Two years on a job after graduation from college and I hardly do anything. I'm broken, desperate and don't know how to fix it.

You can't be happy if you're alone, even if you're a schizoid.

You can't brush this issue off like it isn't going to happen.

Happiness is for the others.

2deep4me
who are "the others"?

I am not good at sports, I suck at socializing, I am not funny, I am not creative. Working, studying and learning is all that is left and if I also fail at that I have failed as a human being on every possible level. My driving force in uni is that this is all that I have and my whole identity is based on it.

A guy looking for single chicks is the most neckbearded thing youve heard of in weeks?
Well damn, most have been some quitet ass weeks

Sigh. It's [current year] and life is still too hard to be fun for the general population.

normies.

It's been happening for literally our entire lives. You can't fear monger people into thinking automation is some sort of sudden and perfect process that's going to kill the economy one year and expect people not to tell you to fuck off.

>A wild Scooby hatchling appeared
>What will you do?
>Fight Item
>Pokemon Run

Why don't you want a normal life user?

auditing, i work with normies

it's normal to compare yourself against your peers, as in people in my city, in my age group, same education, etc.

compared to my coworkers, i'm a total loser

i'm actually getting paid less because i'm awkward

i just wish life was a little less challenging and failure wasn't such a huge part of it
i watched planet earth ii recently and it struck me that for animals it's literally a life or death situation everyday and almost every single attempt at hunting or searching for food/water ends in failure and could mean death
i guess i just wish i could face failure and accept it without it being such a devastating blow to my psyche

yes

go to the gym fat ass

I honestly thought the gym would be the cure.

gym can't solve all problems in life

did not laught

laught

>Imagine being hungry and having to HUNT and only having avialable like 10 womans in all your life.
I can imagine it, sure it sucks. But maybe if that would be the only way of living i know, probably i would think a different way. So why should i compare myself to them?

>comparing myself to 99%
Maybe im living better, but it doesn't matter. All that matters how do use my potential, how far i can get. I dont wanna die as a pleb.
Yet im still too afraid to live the way i want.