This is literally the fridge of a man who has ass cancer. Take note, everyone

This is literally the fridge of a man who has ass cancer. Take note, everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=FL3ZdFepBHY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw finally found the answer to how we got FROM THIS...

...TO THIS!

TO THIS!

>Crescent rolls

Jesus, are Americans so retarded that they had to rename croissants to crescents in order to prevent an autistic screeching jamboree in supermarkets?

>first item is DIET soda
can't make this shit up

Funny how they either oversimplify to extremes (like "fall cos leaf fall down") or invent stupid whimsical words like "doohickey"...

Remember, everyone, this was his fridge BEFORE he got diagnosed with cancer.

>CAD T-shirt
>supporting Fuckley in any way

Sweet lord, it is a telltale sign of someone fucked in the head.

Go back to /v/ you little shit, and stay there.
Jesus, /v/ is literally worksafe /b/ now.

not to mention sidewalks, trashcan etc.

Also this damage control comment from the man who ate his way to an early grave and a widowed wife

He fell for "if you eat your fruits, you are healthy" meme

>getting this upset about something you'll only be alive to see half of

What are we looking at specifically? Preservatives causing cancer? Just a fatass drinking pure carbs and empty calories or what? Simplify this, user, Im not a fucking dietician.

When did Cynical Brit become Whine And Cry Like A Bitch Brit? Was it the diagnosis?

He's just one of those that always thinks he right.

I'm not a Trump supporter, or a fan of leddit, but from what I've seen they generally just try to stay neutral on shit because they're not in the business of trying to swing shit politically.

never read CAD, what's the deal?

Don't bother. It's not your loss for not reading.

>loss
I see what you did there.

Crescent rolls are actually croissant shadowed with a less flaky dough, more like a normal dinner roll. Why someone thought that was something people wanted, I don't know.

what the fuck happened to this guys pledge to get off his Reddit and twitter so the comments wouldn't aggravate him?

This fucking guy is dying but he still can't resist the urge to bitch at strangers on the internet,

I love TB's content but man this is just sad.

he's going burn all those calories soon

>he's going to burn all those calories soon
IN HELL

where is the food?!?!?

bitching about things is kinda his whole deal, it's basically what his career is based on. So I'm not surprised.

He's done this quite a few times. Swearing off some form of social media or whatever, then inevitably coming back to it, throwing a new shit fit to swear it off, then come back...

TO THIS!

TO THIS!

Big!?

It's a typical british fridge, there's a reason they're like 95% overweight and ugly as sin,

I use to love his gaming podcasts. l always watched them on YouTube.

Then, a year ago, or so, they just took such a negative, whiny downward turn I had to unsubscribe from him.

He has always been a retard and a personification of Reddit.

>An IQ of 155
All this time he was just too intellijunt too lift

To be fair his wife was a total fatass. She was bigger than him. Chances are a lot of that food is hers.

Pic related.

Damn, that's a prime land whale. In her youtube picture she always looked fat, but I didn't know she was this fucking obese.

I have no idea if she has kept the weight off but she is not a hamplanet anymore.

That's impressive, but she's likely going to need surgery to remove excess skin. That's the worst thing about losing weight fast, your skin will look all messed up.

It seems all youtubers have whale as a wife. Nostalgia critic, little kuriboh, etc.

TO THIS!

TO THIS!

TO THIS

lipo combined with gastric bypass. no normal way to lose this much fat this fast.

also 1st for total bitchtits

When you eat mostly garbage, your body becomes garbage.

It's reasonable to presume if he spent years sucking down pop, he accompanied it with processed meats, nitrates, fats, greases, and all those things that give you pure ass cancer.

Keep in mind, this is the kind of guy who needs Mio to drink water. The reddest of red flags.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

He commented in this video, the uncuckening happens here.