Newfound Female Attention Spaghetti

Hey Veeky Forums, thought I'd share a story of my spaghetti from about 10 mins ago.

>walk to store because I need some items
>looking for some things on my shopping list when female who lives downstairs in my apartment complex walks by
>"Oh hey user what are you doing here?"
>"Oh hey femanon just looking for some things"
>"Oh ok hey do you need a ride back user?"
>"O-ok"

She kept twirling her hair while talking too, she asked me what I was getting, so I showed her my list, nail polish remover is on there (I like chemistry and I needed the acetone)

>she notices it
>"oh ok user I didn't know you were like that"
>starts giggling and poking fun
>"I-it's for my chemistry"
>"yeah ok"
>she talks about how she might go see a movie later
>c-cool
>walk outside after checking out, theres a neat little waffle stand
>"Oh hey user let's get some waffles"
>N-no thanks
>she gets some for herself
>awkward silence
>"You're so clueless user"
>Huh?
>asks me to drive back so she can eat waffle
>get there and I kind of scurry back inside and leave her in the car

Fuck, that was close, she almost caught me in my trap fetish. Noone can ever know.

Seriously though, spaghetti thread?

Also for the record I don't really find her attractive but I did want to hang out with her just to hang, I just didn't know wtf to say

>>"You're so clueless user"
She wants the D.

>trap fetish
Make her peg you. Easy.

reminds me of something that happened to me a few minutes ago

>live in an apartment block with a special needs guy
>occasionally hear him making high pitched noises from downstairs, like he's trying to talk in a female voice and giggling
>once saw him in the window wearing a wig and dress but he's disabled so I don't make fun of him
>see him at the supermarket but trying to be nice about the nail polish and pretend to believe his lame chemistry story
>try to make friends with him and do a good deed, offer to get him some lunch
>he stammers repeatedly while declining my offer
>keeps mumbling about anime and something called a why-fu
>runs back inside when we're on the way back and doesn't even say bye

Should have just said you were busy doing something and suggest a time in the future. Then you could brush her off indefinitely without making yourself out to be autistic.

Kek'd

>tfw undesirable to women no matter how much I've exercised because I look super fucking young and have awkward personality

Good thing I only do it for myself.

this also reminds me of something that happened to me about 10 minutes ago

>sprint to store because I need more whey
>smoking hot bitch, like the ones most of you fags only have wet dreams of stares at my glutes as a squat to grab it off the bottom shelf
>bitch asks me if I squat
>I turn around and shove my dick in her mouth and she swallows 7 1/2 quarts of my precum
>she asks if I need a ride back
>slap her with my dick and deadlift myself back to my apartment

Fucking loser

>deadlift myself back to my apartment

huh?

>He doesn't own plates that have a high coefficient of restitution in order to use them to his advantage to change his î position upon contact with the ground with each lift.

Kek

>good thing i only do it for myself
Y-ya haha... right?

hehehe top funny what great humor

I love these green text from thr other perspective posts. Top kek lad

Once you can dl the bar plus your body weight you grab the bar, stand on it, and lift

I literally just made my own thread.

This just happened to me

>be walking into gym
>walk in the door and see cute girl at counter but also realize I have my shades on my head
>immediately turn around to go put shades back in my car after making very brief eye contact
>go put shades in car
>go back in and girl is giving me a cute but confused look
>says "haha i always leave my sunglasses on my head" while giving me a sly look
>ohfuck.jpg completely unprepared for conversation
>just mutter a "oh yeah heh heh
>she says "enjoy your workout
>"thanks y-you too"

Jesus fucking Christ I'm cringing just typing this

>Anyway she periodically comes by while I'm lifting to clean some equipment and makes brief eye contact while smiling
>I do my best to ignore her and concentrate on my workout
>she's at the desk AGAIN when I go to leave
>"have a nice day! See you tomorrow"
>just mutter a "heh bye" as I walk out
>go home drink protein shake
>post my awkward encounter on the internet to a bunch of anonymous men

There I copy and pasted it because you fucks were IGNORING my thread....

I'm mostly okay with it. The way I see it is 99% of the bitches are very temporary and don't /actually/ care about you no matter what you do; I have to live with myself the rest of my life, however, and I'll at least be proud of myself.

Know that feel, have 2-3 qts at the gym and some others, but they arent there everyday so doesnt count.
These qts always watching me while my workout, one of them asked me if i can spot her benching.
>awkward stand next to her, hands at the bar
>she start
>my hands almost hit her tits every rep
>she moans every rep "t-thank you"
>hope this situation ends soon
>after her set put earpods in and run away to do my stuff
HOLY, why everytime me and shes a 10/10 Veeky Forums. ;_;

Ok so you go again tomorrow and try to make small talk, what's the problem? Start small and progressive overload.

Because I go to the gym to workout. I'm not there for "social hour". Why could 't she just leave me alone, I don't deserve this...

>was a child-faced, spotty, poor posture nerd in high school
>not like a stereotypical weirdo but didn't fit in with the cool kids at all but still had a group of friends of about 15 people girls and guys
>start lifting and shit
>grow up and shit
>now i get compliments from people on my looks and body and i have no idea how to process this
i envy people who grew up already good looking, they learned how to deal with it from a young age. i'm still in the mindset of an ugly fuck. girls talk to me, look at me all the time and stand close to me so i'll hit on them etc but unless i'm tipsy, on drugs or in a particularly idgaf mood then i just autist all over the place every fucking time.

>tfw undesirable to women because same things
>finally found a girl who would let me berry it in her after 5 year dry spell
>immediately compromise myself to continue berrying

the grass is always greener my mang. unless you're chad I guess, then the grass is just fucking green.

1. Put in earbuds
2. Don't make eye contact
3. Ignore her
I mean what is your problem why would you make a thread about such a non issue?

You need to step up your Pepe and spitting game

Based oldfag

I'm glad I got over the autistic stage about talking to girls when I was 13/14

Honestly she was probably just being friendly, which is what she told to do for her job.

>Honestly she was probably just being friendly
No such thing, this is Veeky Forums after all
If a girl looks in your general direction she was wetter than the niagra falls and wanted the dick

Au fampai