Why does eating healthy mean bland broccoli and chicken? Don't forget the brown rice

Why does eating healthy mean bland broccoli and chicken? Don't forget the brown rice.

What about savory foods? I'm not white so I don't like flavorless food.

I'm not even sure what the question is. No one said you can only eat those things...?

I'm saying it.

No but seriously OP, eat whatever the fuck you want. Unless you're getting to the point where you need to carefully need to manage your macro and micronutrients, just keeping to a calorie limit and not eating trash foods (mcdonalds etc) will be ok.

Just season your food retard.

>falling for the black people meme
There's all sorts of shit you can make.
Brown rice has a BARELY lower GI. There's no reason to eat it except for taste.

Learn tasty recipes, like oyakodon or soups.
It also says something about your intelligence if you can't figure how to count calories.

>There's no reason to eat it except for taste.

What about the fiber and micros?

brown rice unironically sucks but pure chicken and broccoli can be made really well if it tastes bad it's just your fault. Start by adding salt and go from there.

get your fibre from vegetables you stupid fuck

>brown rice
>micros
Pick one, nigga.

Vegetables and meat are a better source of essential vitamins and minerals.

>>falling for the black people meme
No one mentioned black people...

Seems to me like you've fallen for the whole "black people are the opposite of white people" thing that has drenched the simple minds of easily manipulated simpletons across the globe.

>I'm not white so I don't like flavorless food.
Hahaha tru

EAT WHATEVA THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU WANNA EAT

*hodgetwins bitches* wewewewooow

eat whatever the fuck you want dipshit
i haven't tasted broccoli in 8 years

chicken and rice and broccoli are savory, dumbass.

savory means not sweet

add spicesnif your tastebuds have been ruined by poverty same as your vocabulary

He's not white so he doesn't know how to cook/season things if the seasoning isn't named after a continent
>european spice mix

put hot sauce on stuff you don't like. Switch protein sources and veggies. Look up recipes.

White people have no food like they have no culture.

>pajeet! All the food tastes like poo because we haven't invented a refrigerator!
>no problem pajeet just add more curry!
white ppl can't cook

don't listen to raging relentless autists on Veeky Forums

eat whatever the fuck you want as long as it's not too processed and you somewhat hit your macros

basically everything that's not a heavily processed product can be considered healthy

I'm actually white.

Gonna post this before anyone else does

>whitepeople.png

your brain isn't

omg this

WHITE PEOPLE LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>BLACKS WITH EMPATHY LMFAOOO